Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Quija board

mo mo

i just bought one, everyone is so scared of it..lol there like "oh hell no your crazy" i hve no fear...whys everyone making it a big deal

Because when xians mess around with it the enemy pretends to be one of our gods and scares them. Its just one of the ways they keep people from getting into the occult.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mo mo" <precious8590@... wrote:

i just bought one, everyone is so scared of it..lol there like "oh hell no your crazy" i hve no fear...whys everyone making it a big deal

The astigmatism of the abuse of using one.It is just another divination tool,that has gotten a bad rap from the kikes.Why would the filthy jews want a Gentile to use anything that can be of some assistance to them.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 2:02 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Quija board

Because that kind of stuff is actually dangerous to them.In many ways.So at lest this is one good thing for those who are without. That they are afraid of it.
 Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 8:02 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Quija board

I have been using the quija board a couple of times with my friend, and last time it told us me someone wouldn't contact me until Sunday but they did.. Does this mean they're lying. I sincerely want to speak with someone who will guide me and tell the truth, is there something me and my friend should do or say before or while using the board. Someone please help

The ouija board can invite all sorts of beings, many of them can actually be Satan's enemies and dangerous, but also it can be just the blabberings of your subconscious and nothing more sometimes. That's why you have to actually be specific and careful there. Just because something contacts you you can't be sure at first if that is an outside being or a God of ours.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bin" <binmacsc@... wrote:

I have been using the quija board a couple of times with my friend, and last time it told us me someone wouldn't contact me until Sunday but they did.. Does this mean they're lying. I sincerely want to speak with someone who will guide me and tell the truth, is there something me and my friend should do or say before or while using the board. Someone please help

When I asked it what else I could do to improve my musical abilities, it said: Give me your soul. Then I asked it how would I do that, and it replied: Magic

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

The ouija board can invite all sorts of beings, many of them can actually be Satan's enemies and dangerous, but also it can be just the blabberings of your subconscious and nothing more sometimes. That's why you have to actually be specific and careful there. Just because something contacts you you can't be sure at first if that is an outside being or a God of ours.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bin" <binmacsc@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bin" <binmacsc@... wrote:
There's something else, when I asked if there was anything else I could do to improve my musical abilities it replied: Give me your soul.

It's probably either your subconscious or an enemy being. Out Gods teach us how to help ourselves, it's the enemy that buys and steals souls.

When I asked it what else I could do to improve my musical abilities, it said: Give me your soul. Then I asked it how would I do that, and it replied: Magic

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bin" <binmacsc@ wrote:

On a second thought, it's just your subconscious doing that. Because it's impossible to lose your soul and still live and be conscious. You would be either dead or a robot/zombie. Your soul is your ego and id and life. What you call *I* is your soul. Obviously the enemy religions in which they strive to dissolve their individuality and ego are the ones who lose and sell their souls not us. Having an identity and living means having a soul.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

It's probably either your subconscious or an enemy being. Out Gods teach us how to help ourselves, it's the enemy that buys and steals souls.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Very well put! ^ No, you cannot "give" anyone your soul. You can
dedicate it to something or someone, as we do with Father, but that's
it. Likely it was a enemy entity, or indeed your subconscious playing
tricks on you. Hail Father Satan always!

On 11/13/12, the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
On a second thought, it's just your subconscious doing that. Because it's
impossible to lose your soul and still live and be conscious. You would be
either dead or a robot/zombie. Your soul is your ego and id and life. What
you call *I* is your soul. Obviously the enemy religions in which they
strive to dissolve their individuality and ego are the ones who lose and
sell their souls not us. Having an identity and living means having a soul.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666"
<the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

It's probably either your subconscious or an enemy being. Out Gods teach
us how to help ourselves, it's the enemy that buys and steals souls.

When I asked it what else I could do to improve my musical abilities, it
said: Give me your soul. Then I asked it how would I do that, and it
replied: Magic

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666"
<the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

The ouija board can invite all sorts of beings, many of them can
actually be Satan's enemies and dangerous, but also it can be just the
blabberings of your subconscious and nothing more sometimes. That's
why you have to actually be specific and careful there. Just because
something contacts you you can't be sure at first if that is an
outside being or a God of ours.

I have been using the quija board a couple of times with my friend,
and last time it told us me someone wouldn't contact me until Sunday
but they did.. Does this mean they're lying. I sincerely want to
speak with someone who will guide me and tell the truth, is there
something me and my friend should do or say before or while using
the board. Someone please help

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back