Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

quick question

gothicachika

what happened to HP LUCIUS DRAGONWOLF???????? Where is he is he ok??? just wondering i miss him on here

So just a few days ago I wrote this article relating to the destruction rituals. It pretty much just went over why certain runes where chosen, why they were arranged as such, and what the general workings of a ritual were. I'm just wondering why it wasn't posted? I actually put a lot of effort into writing it and I thought it was rather well done, okay maybe it was lacking in certain aspects but overall it highlighted a lot of stuff that could have made the destruction rituals better understood by people who maybe aren't extensively experienced in magick. thanks for your time.

Hail Enki
Hail Astarte

It was posted, just saw it. A few of my posts took almost a week to appear, I'm assuming the mods are pretty busy, and there's been a lot of posting lately. Lots of new members.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David H" <religionisdisease@... wrote:

So just a few days ago I wrote this article relating to the destruction rituals. It pretty much just went over why certain runes where chosen, why they were arranged as such, and what the general workings of a ritual were. I'm just wondering why it wasn't posted? I actually put a lot of effort into writing it and I thought it was rather well done, okay maybe it was lacking in certain aspects but overall it highlighted a lot of stuff that could have made the destruction rituals better understood by people who maybe aren't extensively experienced in magick. thanks for your time.

Hail Enki
Hail Astarte

[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2011 7:34 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] quick question

Hail Enki
Hail Astarte

I understand that hitler ascended to godhood. my question is did his wife become a goddess too? also does anyone know of documents telling the truth about hitler and his wife? I cant believe he treated her badly like the net claims.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back