Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Quick few things ...

I wanted to go over a few things again. 

Keep doing your meditations daily, aura protection is a must EVERYDAY. Learn to think for yourself and control your emotions and thoughts, be persistent. Be patient, have confidence, and stay motivated. This will help you overcome anything. If you lack motivation and confidence, use meditations, runes, and affirmations to improve this. Do Munka meditations as well. Work on your lower chakras. 

Satanism is about self-empowering and advancing to reach God head. Do not stop, work hard for it. NO MORE EXCUSES. Think about your life now and your future. Do you want to start all over again from the beginning? Do not be afraid or lazy! YOU can do this. How much longer is it going to take for you to realize, you can do this! Are you going to continue to let enemies control you and your destiny and keep you down?

This is also your choice. How long will you let this keep on going? Real warriors fight to the very end, work hard to accomplish their goals, to destroy, to conquer, and to rise. If you fall, get up and continue your fight. Don’t give up or look back. We all must carry on regardless of what has happened in life. Remain dedicated and loyal to Father Satan at all times, not just by words but by actions. Actions that work to improve yourself and to better yourself. 

This is your soul, your body, your life, and your destiny. It is your choice to want to change . Or will you continue to be an enemy slave and be cursed? You can do this. Stop wasting your time with stupid shit. Work on your chakras and soul. Love yourself. You are Father Satan’s creation. Take good care of yourself. How can you love someone if you can’t love yourself first? How can you love Satanism or desire advancement if you don’t care about yourself? Love yourself and work so you can be free. Father Satan and Gods of Duat are here to help you if you need it but you must do your part.

Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back