Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

questions

crimsonwolf1134

I know that the articles on JOS say that Jesus Christ is a Fictitious character. I know that the concept of Christ as a savior is false, but are they saying that Christ as a man is also untrue? I am only curious because I find so many historical sources saying he existed as a real person. Is that concept of him as a real person accepted by Satanists? I am just doing a lot of research as a result of an argument that I had with my uncle who, let say, didn't support my recent dedication to Satan. So I am trying to prove him wrong on certain arguments but its hard because anyone can put anything on the web and call it true. Any incite would be greatly appreciated.

HAIL SATAN

Jesus of Nazareth was a real, historic character, but the fucked saviour, christ is a crap. Just a myth, taken from many others. It is enough to read some mythologies - you'll find similarities.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crimsonwolf1134" <red_hell_wolf@... wrote:

I know that the articles on JOS say that Jesus Christ is a Fictitious character. I know that the concept of Christ as a savior is false, but are they saying that Christ as a man is also untrue? I am only curious because I find so many historical sources saying he existed as a real person. Is that concept of him as a real person accepted by Satanists? I am just doing a lot of research as a result of an argument that I had with my uncle who, let say, didn't support my recent dedication to Satan. So I am trying to prove him wrong on certain arguments but its hard because anyone can put anything on the web and call it true. Any incite would be greatly appreciated.

HAIL SATAN

The Bible is not a historical Source.

He never existed.

End of arguement.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crimsonwolf1134" <red_hell_wolf@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

There's actually no real historical evidence of Jesus Christ, the person, or the savior (note the 'real' there). My favorite inceident of this is in Religulous (the movie) when xians says 'But there's evidence of Jesus Christ' and BM says 'No... there's not'.

Funny stuff.

HEY I AM NEW FOLLOWER... I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS .. I HAVE ALWAYS NEW THAT SATAN WAS THE FATHER. SHOW ME HOW TO BUILD A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM

Did you surf this website?

www.joyofsatan.org

It is what you could call the official website of this group. Go ahead and take a look through it if you already haven't. It has a lot of information, including how one can make a relationship with Satan. Nearly everything you need to know is in there.

Does that help?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jeffery" <j_stooksbury@... wrote:

HEY I AM NEW FOLLOWER... I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS .. I HAVE ALWAYS NEW THAT SATAN WAS THE FATHER. SHOW ME HOW TO BUILD A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM

Stop SHOUTING, will you... Bloody Hell...

You bulid it yourself - this is LHP. We can clarify some things, BUT try FIRST to look for info YOURSELF - many newbies tend to ask/post before they think.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jeffery" <j_stooksbury@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "abraxasservitor" <abraxasservitor@... wrote:
There's actually no real historical evidence of Jesus Christ, the person, or the savior (note the 'real' there). My favorite inceident of this is in Religulous (the movie) when xians says 'But there's evidence of Jesus Christ' and BM says 'No... there's not'.

Funny stuff.
Yeah, I always hear them say that there is, but I never even hear an example of it. Most of the time Christians argue with atheists, and at least they get kind of specific. Just from googling "evidence of Jesus" brings me sites that tell about frauds and fakes. Oh, yes, there is evidence of Jesus, sure! It's just all been proven to be fake.

I'm not sure if this is a stupid question, you tell me

Is it disrepectful to ask Thoth personally to help open the third eye when summoned?

Is it normal to feel the sensation in my head down to my neck at first when meditating on my protective aura?

The "Gospels" and their characters, apart from Pilate and Caiaphas, are fiction from start to finish. There is unfortunately a lot of pseudoscholarly work out there purporting the ahistoricity of "Jesus of Nazareth", which is, frankly, rubbish, and if you ask me makes a mockery of the whole thing, like "Zeitgeist", "the Christ Conspiracy" etc., but there are the works of the greats of "radical criticism" like Arthur Drews, J.M. Robertson, Edwin Johnson, and Bruno Bauer, as well as newer works by Earl Doherty, Robert Price etc. which are all of a very scholarly nature, brilliantly argued and replete with citations to substantiate their theories of the origins of Christianity. You can find a lot of these online. Try archive.org,christianism.com, radikalkritik.de, jesuspuzzle, and Google searches.

HAIL SATAN

I have tried to post but they never go up. Believe that I am dedicated to Satan and that I foot want to make waves I only wish to experience the knowledge and wisdom of your site and organization. I find it amazing and the people involved possess much wisdom. I would like to share my experiences and get feedback as well. Honor and Respect! Hail Satan!

Well, this message went through fine. Sometimes they don't go through
for whatever reason.

On 5/22/10, Robert Panetta <flpagan77@... wrote:
I have tried to post but they never go up. Believe that I am dedicated to
Satan and that I foot want to make waves I only wish to experience the
knowledge and wisdom of your site and organization. I find it amazing and
the people involved possess much wisdom. I would like to share my
experiences and get feedback as well. Honor and Respect! Hail Satan!

Hello Robert!

Fire away your questions or concern! We have in this group knowledgeable brothers and sister willing to explain or direct you to the proper source.

HAIL SATAN!
Joe

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Well, this message went through fine. Sometimes they don't go through
for whatever reason.

On 5/22/10, Robert Panetta <flpagan77@... wrote:
I have tried to post but they never go up. Believe that I am dedicated to
Satan and that I foot want to make waves I only wish to experience the
knowledge and wisdom of your site and organization. I find it amazing and
the people involved possess much wisdom. I would like to share my
experiences and get feedback as well. Honor and Respect! Hail Satan!

Hi there. my name is elliott and ive recently been doin a lot of reading and as much reaserch as i can on spiritual satanism and am finding it more than interesting. There is a few thing that im finding a bit confusing and i was looking for someone to possible give me some answers or a little direction on the issues i dont really understand.

I think some of my questions may sound stupid but this is all new to me and not everything is clear and i think its foolish jumping into something without understanding all the details. any help would be greatly appreciated

The first question is on your front page you saay you should not sympathize with the enemy, namely those of the christian faith. i was raised in a family of jehovas witnesses and decided against that cours at a young age and never looked back. my mum was the only one of the family that continued to practice this religion, and unlike most jehovas witnesses i know shes respect that i can make my own choices in life.my question is how should i act or behave around my mum? i love her a lot and if being a satanist means i have to turn my back on her because of her beliefs id rather not go down that path.

my second question is ive read about the nephilim and that they were extra terrestrials, i was curious as to wether satan himself is of an alien race? i have also read a very small amount of info on satans relations to ancient cultures, namely the egyptians and sumerians. i found this interesting as i saw a documentary recently about the strange carvings and statues that look like alien spacecraft, rockets, men in respirators and alien type figuers that were worshiped as gods in ancient sumeria. these alein type figures looked like typical tv aliens, is that any reflection on satan or his demons?i would also be very interested to find out as much information as possible about the extraterrestrial nature of satan.

i would also like to know what things someone who dedicates thhere life to satan is expected to do in there day to day life. wether theres set times for meditation, if theres any difference in the way we should associate with others, are there any things that should make a satanist stand out as a satanist in a crowd. and how should a dedicated satanist react to other religions and there people, are you still allowed to associate with those of other religions.

i know there is a lot of questions here but im taking my time in reaserching as much as i can (which is preving quite difficult on the internet alone, unsure where else to look) so an answer for just one of my questions would be greatly appreciated. i simply want to develop a deeper understanding of what it is to truley be a satanist and dedicate your life to satan so my choice can be a well informed one

thank you

Elliott

Hi Elliott, welcome to the group :)

1. Sympathizing with the enemy. Our main enemy is the jewish race, and also christians & muslims (and other harmful religions) who push their life-depriving beliefs on others. But, most christians are Gentile (non-jewish), so they are still Father Satan's children, and we believe there is hope for most of them to wake up to the truth, either in this life or a next life. So you don't have to turn your back on your mother. Behave as you usually would around her.

2. Yes, Satan and his Demons are "E.T's". They are very advanced, Satan himself is over 600,000 years old. He was the very first person in the entire universe to reach "Godhead", immortality. They created us through genetic engineering, it's explained in "The Lost Book of Enki" in the group files. And FYI, they look like us but are generally better looking and on average 7 feet tall.

Now, the typical tv aliens, the grey ones with big bulbous heads and spindly arms and legs, those are the enemy greys. They created the jewish race to destroy us, to make us their slaves. Tv propaganda (most media is run by the jews) make them out to be fun loving, trustworthy, all-around good guys. This couldn't be farther from the truth.

Someone else will have to answer your other questions, I just realized the time and need to get going. Hope I managed to clarify a few things for you.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dry_ice_bomber" <dry_ice_bomber@... wrote:

Hi there. my name is elliott and ive recently been doin a lot of reading and as much reaserch as i can on spiritual satanism and am finding it more than interesting. There is a few thing that im finding a bit confusing and i was looking for someone to possible give me some answers or a little direction on the issues i dont really understand.

I think some of my questions may sound stupid but this is all new to me and not everything is clear and i think its foolish jumping into something without understanding all the details. any help would be greatly appreciated

The first question is on your front page you saay you should not sympathize with the enemy, namely those of the christian faith. i was raised in a family of jehovas witnesses and decided against that cours at a young age and never looked back. my mum was the only one of the family that continued to practice this religion, and unlike most jehovas witnesses i know shes respect that i can make my own choices in life.my question is how should i act or behave around my mum? i love her a lot and if being a satanist means i have to turn my back on her because of her beliefs id rather not go down that path.

my second question is ive read about the nephilim and that they were extra terrestrials, i was curious as to wether satan himself is of an alien race? i have also read a very small amount of info on satans relations to ancient cultures, namely the egyptians and sumerians. i found this interesting as i saw a documentary recently about the strange carvings and statues that look like alien spacecraft, rockets, men in respirators and alien type figuers that were worshiped as gods in ancient sumeria. these alein type figures looked like typical tv aliens, is that any reflection on satan or his demons?i would also be very interested to find out as much information as possible about the extraterrestrial nature of satan.

i would also like to know what things someone who dedicates thhere life to satan is expected to do in there day to day life. wether theres set times for meditation, if theres any difference in the way we should associate with others, are there any things that should make a satanist stand out as a satanist in a crowd. and how should a dedicated satanist react to other religions and there people, are you still allowed to associate with those of other religions.

i know there is a lot of questions here but im taking my time in reaserching as much as i can (which is preving quite difficult on the internet alone, unsure where else to look) so an answer for just one of my questions would be greatly appreciated. i simply want to develop a deeper understanding of what it is to truley be a satanist and dedicate your life to satan so my choice can be a well informed one

thank you

Elliott

Well said in such a short time Lydia :)Hail SatanBrian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2011 10:06 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: questions

1. Sympathizing with the enemy. Our main enemy is the jewish race, and also christians & muslims (and other harmful religions) who push their life-depriving beliefs on others. But, most christians are Gentile (non-jewish), so they are still Father Satan's children, and we believe there is hope for most of them to wake up to the truth, either in this life or a next life. So you don't have to turn your back on your mother. Behave as you usually would around her.

2. Yes, Satan and his Demons are "E.T's". They are very advanced, Satan himself is over 600,000 years old. He was the very first person in the entire universe to reach "Godhead", immortality. They created us through genetic engineering, it's explained in "The Lost Book of Enki" in the group files. And FYI, they look like us but are generally better looking and on average 7 feet tall.

Now, the typical tv aliens, the grey ones with big bulbous heads and spindly arms and legs, those are the enemy greys. They created the jewish race to destroy us, to make us their slaves. Tv propaganda (most media is run by the jews) make them out to be fun loving, trustworthy, all-around good guys. This couldn't be farther from the truth.

Someone else will have to answer your other questions, I just realized the time and need to get going. Hope I managed to clarify a few things for you.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dry_ice_bomber" <dry_ice_bomber@... wrote:

thank you

Elliott

Lol thanks Brian. I have a few things memorized for when I help others find the truth.

And Elliott, about your question on how to line day-to-day lives, live your life how you want! Do what makes you happy, that's what Father Satan wants for each of us. Also, make time to empower your soul. But who wouldn't want to? When your soul is empowered, you can make your material life easier, and more fun. Meditating and doing yoga empowers the soul. Here's a link to the true (not Buddhist-corrupted) 8-fold path: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... SHTAR.html

And just read the JoS, and the other sites by our High Priests (they are listed on JoS). You will find everything you need on them.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Well said in such a short time Lydia :)

Hail Satan
Brian

Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2011 10:06 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: questions

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dry_ice_bomber" <dry_ice_bomber@ wrote:

thank you

Elliott

Awesome website.What do you recomend for study for the new Satanist,and
when I tried to "join hells army" on your site apage popped up saying
that link was shut down.Will it be reopened soon?

If you go to the update on the main page, you can get to it from there
Sent from my iPod
On 18/11/2011, at 4:44 AM, "lucifersman" <auto58544592@... wrote:
  Awesome website.What do you recomend for study for the new Satanist,and
when I tried to "join hells army" on your site apage popped up saying
that link was shut down.Will it be reopened soon?

First I would like to say thank you to all the people that created this group. This is the first time I've came to a group like this.
Have been a follower for years but has been done in the secrecy of my own house. Seems like ive been stumbling in the dark. Very good to know that what i feel and believe isnt wrong.

Welcome to the group. Umm...Where are your questions exactly? Am I missing something?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cindernova82" <coltlatimer@... wrote:

First I would like to say thank you to all the people that created this group. This is the first time I've came to a group like this.
Have been a follower for years but has been done in the secrecy of my own house. Seems like ive been stumbling in the dark. Very good to know that what i feel and believe isnt wrong.

<td val[/IMG]Welcome! So glad you found us,and very glad I did.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 4/25/12, cindernova82 <coltlatimer@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] questions
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 7:19 AM

[/TD]

Read the joyofsatan website.

------------------------------
On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 8:16 PM EST vladmircurtis wrote:

Am in nigeria where can I worship and how do I worship I love satan

Hello everyone! First off I'd like to say that I will be performing the dedication ritual tonight and I am excited to become part of the family. I guess I just how some questions for fellow members about the telepathy communication between demons and us. What does it really feel like?

I've never truly experienced this I believe. However, as far as I know, it's when you are not thinking about something, but something actually pops in your mind.

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 6:18 PM, drewhale21 <drewhale21@... wrote:
  Hello everyone! First off I'd like to say that I will be performing the dedication ritual tonight and I am excited to become part of the family. I guess I just how some questions for fellow members about the telepathy communication between demons and us. What does it really feel like?

hi guys, i have been a spiritual satanist for about 3 or so years now and i have never looked back, but lately i got told by a friend to read the satanic bible by anton lavey and the difference between that and spiritual satanism is astonishing. anyway my point is after reading said satanic bible i became slightly confused as to what is the truth about satanism, i know satan exists and is the one true creator, it's just the things in between that confuse me, and my question to you guys is could you shed a little light on the matter for me and show and/or tell me the truth behind the religion i follow. it would be a great help to me because i want to further my understanding of satan, mostly the satanic holidays, the magick and so on and so forth.
yours sincerely paul r 

You've been a Spiritual Satanist for 3 years... and you get confused so easily? Have you been meditating throughout these 3 years? I suppose not... I advice you to start meditating, and you'll see things clearly... If you meditate, empower your spiritual senses eeeetttcccc, you'll even be able to talk to your Guardian Demon (if you had done the dedication ritual) and anyway, all doubts would easily be eliminated, since you'd see for yourself...

Στις 10:32 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 29 Ιανουαρίου 2014, ο/η paul roffe <breakingthechains2013@... έγραψε:
  hi guys, i have been a spiritual satanist for about 3 or so years now and i have never looked back, but lately i got told by a friend to read the satanic bible by anton lavey and the difference between that and spiritual satanism is astonishing. anyway my point is after reading said satanic bible i became slightly confused as to what is the truth about satanism, i know satan exists and is the one true creator, it's just the things in between that confuse me, and my question to you guys is could you shed a little light on the matter for me and show and/or tell me the truth behind the religion i follow. it would be a great help to me because i want to further my understanding of satan, mostly the satanic holidays, the magick and so on and so forth.
yours sincerely paul r 

I advise you to fullly read the JoyofSatan.org website. It explains in there the differences Spiritual Satanism from anton lavey, you can also do a group search on anton lavey and find my posts regarding him.

anton laveys Satanism is atheistic while Spiritual Satanism is theistic, the Satanic Bible may be an okay read, but nothing compared to the read of JoyofSatan.org

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html  (Who Satan is)http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IONAL.html   (What spiritual Satanism is)http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IDAYS.html   (Satanic holidays )http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html    (Concerning the Satanic bible ) "The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B]
http://www.joyofsatan.org/
http://www.exposingchristianity.com/
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Wednesday, January 29, 2014 2:32 AM, paul roffe <breakingthechains2013@... wrote:
yours sincerely paul r 

I agree with this 1000 percent. I've done what's being instructed and all doubts were eliminated and questions were answered. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 29, 2014, at 3:13, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  You've been a Spiritual Satanist for 3 years... and you get confused so easily? Have you been meditating throughout these 3 years? I suppose not... I advice you to start meditating, and you'll see things clearly... If you meditate, empower your spiritual senses eeeetttcccc, you'll even be able to talk to your Guardian Demon (if you had done the dedication ritual) and anyway, all doubts would easily be eliminated, since you'd see for yourself...

Στις 10:32 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 29 Ιανουαρίου 2014, ο/η paul roffe <breakingthechains2013@... έγραψε:
yours sincerely paul r 

My name is Kyle Hill and I've just recently became a satanist. Although Im overjoyed with my decision, Im still very confused about certain things and it"s a relief to know that their is a group like this where i can get the help i so desperately need.

Welcome. Although You have not stated as to what it is that you are a little confused about, You did give away your name. So here is a little something to remember. Never give away any personal information on here what so ever. there are enemy infiltrators who tend to come here mess with other members and try to lead them astray and to meet in public. these groups are a very good method to have specific questions answered and to share thoughts and ideas. there are many brothers and sisters that are always more than happy to answer questions and concerns. most of what you may wish to know can be found on the main Joy Of Satan website. Do take care.HAIL SATAN!

On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 12:47 AM, "Guest User alonzoloving@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

My name is Kyle Hill and I've just recently became a satanist. Although Im overjoyed with my decision, Im still very confused about certain things and it"s a relief to know that their is a group like this where i can get the help i so desperately need.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back