Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Questions of newbie

rimas1993vaicaitis

Hello,
I am new to this and i read many information on your website, but i still got many questions. Is there anyone (but well conversant) at Satanism who i can write personally if i have question ? (if so, please give me your email or skype or fb as I do not feel comfortable to write for big audience). I also wanted to ask about commitment to Satan. So does sequence of ritual should be like this: put candles in circle, write prayer on paper, light candles, sign with blood below paper, tell prayer, burn paper, meditate, extinguish candles, say last words, is it correct?I have read on internet that you can't blow candles, better use fingertips. Also i read that paper should be burned in silver bowl. Is it true? What if i don't have silver bowl or even if my family have they will start questioning... Can I write prayer in English as it would be hard to translate to my language and do I have to read prayer from a paper or it is necessary to recite it without looking at the paper? Can i mix colours of candles? Do I have to turn completely all lights of during ritual (though it seems to be ridiculous, but I am afraid of darkness and I am afraid to do ritual in darkness )? Does anything negative can happen during ritual that would harm me or make me to faint  (I am talking about clear noise caused by cupboard door section if It starts vibrating or something like this...)? Do I have to clean my room before ritual?
Sorry for such a bunch of questions but I am new to this and want everything to be done correctly as I look at this seriously.. Also sorry if my English is not so good but I did my best writing this post.
Please answer these questions.
HAIL SATAN!                

Hi there. Most of the stuff on their aren't a must if you don't have them. What really matters is what's in your heart. Satan doesn't need all the fancy stuff like that but if you have then why not right?

Just having one candle, something to prick your finger with, paper to recite your prayer and any bowl should do it. I recommend not using circles as circles are used to bind or trap things (energies). I recommend bathing before it as it shows respect our All Father, Satan.

It doesn't have to be in the dark either. Just make sure you're as comfortable as you can be and where no one can interrupt you.

There's nothing to worry about when you do this Dedication. Once Satan knows you're serious about this ritual he will protect you. For some I hear they felt relief, extreme comfort, like a big weight off their shoulders.

Whatever language you decide to choose is fine. Like I said what matters is what's inside you heart. Good luck!

PS. Be careful who you speak with as there might be infiltrators here who wish to deter those who are serious about joining Father Satan. If you want and it's totally up to you you can message me on this email address. And I'll try my best to help. Idk if you have a twitter account but you can reach me there too if you do have one. Make sure it is a dm that you sent me okay? My twitter account is @hailourtruegod

If you decide to make one, make sure not to put your real information or a photo of yourself.

Hi there. Most of the stuff on their aren't a must if you don't have them. What really matters is what's in your heart. Satan doesn't need all the fancy stuff like that but if you have then why not right?

Just having one candle, something to prick your finger with, paper to recite your prayer and any bowl should do it. I recommend not using circles as circles are used to bind or trap things (energies). I recommend bathing before it as it shows respect our All Father, Satan.

It doesn't have to be in the dark either. Just make sure you're as comfortable as you can be and where no one can interrupt you.

There's nothing to worry about when you do this Dedication. Once Satan knows you're serious about this ritual he will protect you. For some I hear they felt relief, extreme comfort, like a big weight off their shoulders.

Whatever language you decide to choose is fine. Like I said what matters is what's inside you heart. Good luck!

PS. Be careful who you speak with as there might be infiltrators here who wish to deter those who are serious about joining Father Satan. If you want and it's totally up to you you can message me on this email address. And I'll try my best to help. Idk if you have a twitter account but you can reach me there too if you do have one. Make sure it is a dm that you sent me okay? My twitter account is @hailourtruegod

If you decide to make one, make sure not to put your real information or a photo of yourself.

Yea its true when I had first done the ritual I felt lighter and completely different. I had made a black candle with leftover wax from candles around the house. Since I couldn't get a black candle yet at the time. I had to melt them with a lighter and I used my hemp wick so I could be able to light it :)
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 13:02, hailourtruegod@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hi there. Most of the stuff on their aren't a must if you don't have them. What really matters is what's in your heart. Satan doesn't need all the fancy stuff like that but if you have then why not right?

1. I could help you if you have any more questions, I have learn some info more and I would more then love to help others. :) My facebook is: Victoria Lydia Oleinikaitė (You should see a Phoenix picture).
2. How to Dedicate You Soul to Satan <---- Here is the FULL and REAL way to dedicate to Father Satan.
3. As High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said herself, demons HATE circles, use a triangle as this resembles the chakras. 4. You can use anything else that wont burn the house when you light the paper with prayer and blood in it.
5. You SHOULD write the prayer in english.
6. You SHOULD read it from the paper, but if you have an excellent memory then you can say it without looking at the paper.
7. You can use either, black, blue or red candles. 
8. There is nothing to fear, the enemy is only giving you these fears. I believe the candles will give you enough light and the other light is not needed. But if you feel more comfortable in the light too, then do so. Father Satan will understand.
9. No, with Father Satan nothing BAD will EVER happen to you.Thought, keep in mind that before you are even able to do the ritual, the enemy will do anything to stop you, so do not be afraid and don't let the fear consume you as negative emotions give the enemy power. Our TRUE GODS are positive, while the enemy is negative, keep that in mind.
10. If your room is a mess and if you feel like it should be cleaned before the ritual, then do so. Do whatever feels right and positive.

Do not be sorry! Everything is alright and it is really good that you are looking at this seriously! ^-^
Good luck! :3
HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL!   

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back