Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Questioning

The time ,I think is coming nearer,,the more we curses the enemy the more weak they become, we  should all ,we as members even look for another solution of educating the younger teens (5 to 10 ) years so that they grow up with a heart of hate about the xian crap ,,we need to train them both mentally and spiritually wisely active,,there I see ,,the enemy will be almost going to collapse ,

Am ready to bomb a church,,you know am so annoyed with the xian nonsense,,here in my country,,churches are at every corner,,singing and shouting for me ,,I will one day fire one ,,but I lack support mostly in terms of money,,I will fight to see that at least I end one ,, <hr> From: 'S.S. 666' s.s.666@... [JoyofSatan666]
Sent: ‎8/‎5/‎2015 4:32 AM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Questioning

Do yo mean Hagalaz+Thurisaz runes to destroy jewish race?
This should be daily, as many times as you want, the more = the better, as long as you have energies and time to spend for this curse this will be good!

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 05:19:16 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Questioning

How many times i can do the hoodedcobra666 curse ritual?

Doing the curse ritual is very good! However, you should not have negative/dark enrgy inside you - this is to be avoided - you should visualize negative energy outside you and around the enemy, you can visualize some jews, their israeli flag, whatever about them surrounded by grey energy - not you!

In any case the enemy does not attack you each time you perform the ritual - they aree too busy trying to look for the scattered pieces of their "power" that we are slowly destroying with our True Satanic Power, hehe!

Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 01:05:58 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSata n666] Re: Questioning

am i doing something wrong with the curse ritual? I done yesterday the vibrations like a thousand times, i feeled the dark energy inside of me before the affirmations, but since then i havent feeled that the enemy would have attacked me. Or maybe the dont attack that i wouldnt feel anything like that and quit satanism because i dont feel anythiing big. But you know what kikes? IM NOT BACKING DOWN!!
HAIL SATAN AND ALL OF OUR COMMRADES WHO ARE KEEPING ON THE FIGHT OF THE ENEMY AND FREE WORLD WHERE SATANS NAME STANDS PROUD FOR ALL HE AGES!!

How do we know the anti christ is not reincarnated yet? Could it be that he/she is already here on earth with us but just doesn't know him/herself yet what he/she is? 

What?! Im a troll??? Seriously? How in any way i could be a troll? Anyway am i doing something wrong?

I tend to just visualize israel and the jews being crushed in earthquakes and screaming as their entire bodies shatter when I curse them.Sometimes I envision blue hellfire burning the jews from the face of this planet.
Sometimes I just imagine their hearts exploding in their chests.One time I was on a bus and nearly killed a man by focusing on his heart.
Mind you I was totally enshrouded by greys back then and was a walking deathtrap for anything that got near me.
I was a complete MONSTER before dedicating and no wonder given the constant psychic attacks for over a decade straight as I just kept plunging into the darkness seeking power to free myself from poverty and misery.
HAIL SATAN!HAIL THE GODS OF HELL AND BRINGERS OF TRUTH!

On Wednesday, August 5, 2015 6:32 PM, "'S.S. 666' s.s.666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Doing the curse ritual is very good! However, you should not have negative/dark enrgy inside you - this is to be avoided - you should visualize negative energy outside you and around the enemy, you can visualize some jews, their israeli flag, whatever about them surrounded by grey energy - not you!

In any case the enemy does not attack you each time you perform the ritual - they aree too busy trying to look for the scattered pieces of their "power" that we are slowly destroying with our True Satanic Power, hehe!

Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 01:05:58 -0700

am i doing something wrong with the curse ritual? I done yesterday the vibrations like a thousand times, i feeled the dark energy inside of me before the affirmations, but since then i havent feeled that the enemy would have attacked me. Or maybe the dont attack that i wouldnt feel anything like that and quit satanism because i dont feel anythiing big. But you know what kikes? IM NOT BACKING DOWN!!
HAIL SATAN AND ALL OF OUR COMMRADES WHO ARE KEEPING ON THE FIGHT OF THE ENEMY AND FREE WORLD WHERE SATANS NAME STANDS PROUD FOR ALL HE AGES!!

<td val[/IMG]The Antichrist is Pharoah Ramsus II one of the few people who reached Godhood, he would know lol. Also if the Kalki did come back I am sure we would all feel it.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
On Aug 5, 2015, 6:33:54 PM, luka.huijerman@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: How do we know the anti christ is not reincarnated yet? Could it be that he/she is already here on earth with us but just doesn't know him/herself yet what he/she is?
[/TD]

Yes! That's our best hopw!
At least if you are referring at pre-xian Romans. Even better, as each time that someone of us will reach Godhood this will better the world/humanity accordingly.

Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 01:31:17 -0700

When we destroy the jews and when humanity have weakened up, is our life going to be as good as the romans?

Satanism is about being law-abiding so we do not advocate in any way what you say.
We can destroy the enemy spiritually, and the xian churches will crumble as a consequence, and will be outlawed.

Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 08:48:01 +0300

Am ready to bomb a church,,you know am so annoyed with the xian nonsense,,here in my country,,churches are at every corner,,singing and shouting for me ,,I will one day fire one ,,but I lack support mostly in terms of money,,I will fight to see that at least I end one ,, <hr> From: 'S.S. 666' s.s.666@... [JoyofSatan666]

This should be daily, as many times as you want, the more = the better, as long as you have energies and time to spend for this curse this will be good!

Nsubuga...nsubugga..huh..you sure sound like a Nsubuga.
Yr ryt here in our country there sure are alot of churches...but eerrr...bombing people isnot_cannever be the Satanic way!! That jew shit!! Spiritual Satanist we fight wars through curses en energy work.. Nothing physical...it seems as though you havent read anything from the main joS site.  Caz if uu had...you wouldnt be expecting finacial asistence from nobody...more so to mob a church filled with women en children. Last but not least.. Mani welabissa -XD Spiritual Satanism is not a slide to quick money..or any form of wealth.. Hail Satan
Hail all hell.
On 6 Aug 2015 04:32, "Joseph nsubuga joseph.nsubuga@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<hr> From: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hell0!I have a question.. I wondering how I can start a conversation in here.Hail Satan!

So evrybody are saying that you need to be dedicated before doing the meditation program and all. Does the meditations effect if your not physically dedlcated? Because i have opened my third eye and pineal gland and i dont feel anything.

You have to do the dedication before opening your chakras so you can have Satan's protection.

How could you have opened them if you don't feel anything?

I've noted most people who've come from non spiritual background to here can't feel energies sometimes so they get discouraged and stop meditating and lose interest in empowering their souls. Spiritual energies do exist and anyone sensitive enough knows how our consciousness gets expanded after empowering a chakra for almost any amount of time.

the meditations would still work and you claim to of felt nothing, you didn't even feel pressure in your third eye area? The opening for the third eye is supposed to be done for four days in a row with a specific tone and mantra here's how it's done
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c3LDKRRazSI

Maybe you did it wrong?

Some people thoroughly study the JoS before joining and I'd say if you were respectful to The Powers of Hell and wanted to try the meditations to see if they work and the soul is real then why couldn't you try them?
I know people who've come from spiritual backgrounds and studied the joS Site a good year before joining and they tried some of the meditations before joining so I don't really see a problem,just don't try something to advanced for obvious reasons.

anyways if you kind of slow down and be very aware and try to "feel" your chakra when you do a vibration into it after a couple times you should be able to feel that chakra activating
, it might feel like pressure or a dull ache. Anyone who does the vibrations properly will activate their chakras and will feel them, I guess for some it might take longer due to not working on the Soul and not working with spiritual energies for thousands of years. So all one can do here is be patient and be consistent and they should develop a sensitivity to the spiritual energies as they are only too real.

people who don't believe in these energies are the ones who are easiest to be manipulated by them. Keep that in mind.

Maybe your third eye is weak that's another reason why you didn't feel anything maybe.

------------------------------
On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 1:44 AM PDT peliterapeutti@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

So evrybody are saying that you need to be dedicated before doing the meditation program and all. Does the meditations effect if your not physically dedlcated? Because i have opened my third eye and pineal gland and i dont feel anything.

Topic22948.html can you please put this topic from the jos newsletter so evryone can participate in that ritual that we soon must do? Btw the activation email doesnt come to my email. Is something wrong?

@Peliterapeutti.

It seems to me that you have not Dedicated yet even after months of being here. It's time you Dedicated. If this goes on the way it is now the enemy will kill you. I was almost killed several times before Dedicating trying to do meditations(although I thought I was Dedicated due to an enemy trick but that's besides the point)

The Spiritual attacks I got were severe before, and after Dedication. What I say is NOT a joke. You either Dedicate or leave. Without Satan's protection you will DIE going it alone. I have personally been taught by Father Satan, Lady Agares, and other Gods/Goddesses what going it alone means, I almost had the death multiple times for trying to do the loner approach. What makes you think it will be any different for you? Wake up.

Could there be some way that one could be spiritually blocked? I have tryed doing the 3rd eye and pineal gland openings but i havent felt ANYTHING at all. So could there be some way that meditations wont work for me?

Yes, it is possible for a chakra to be blocked. You can fund how to unblock them in the meditation section on JoS (intermediate meditation).

Keep in mind though that not everyone opens their third eye in exactly 4 days. Some people opened it sooner and some later.

Is there a way to do meditations while taking medicine? I have been taking them like few years so can i do ANY meditations?

When we do the curse rituals and feel the good energy, when its going to be permanent? Is it going to there going to be more and more of that good energy?

A demon may take any form it so desires. As humans prefer to look upon another human, a demon can easily take the appearance of one.

@usstrife: You're partially correct. The Gods/Daemons, although they can use whatever form in the astral, they do have their own physical bodies in the physical that are humanoid-looking. They are Nordic Extraterrestrials. Nordic ET's are usually blond haired blue eyed e.t.c. that's why they are called Nordics. See Satan's pic in JoS for example. It's been mentioned in the JoS site. They are not spooks or spirits. So their true form is the one of their physical bodies which is human-like but more beautiful and taller, but in the astral they can appear as other things too.
But: they rarely do. They usually show their true physical form. They have no reason to show anything else unless they have a special purpose.

Should i have opened my chackras or done the self empowerment program first? Can i do it if i use medication that damages my astral?

If this multiculture thing goes on, when could they destroy us the muslims? I dont mean that we are muslims.

At the very least you can prove beyond a doubt he was totally anti-christian and that the reich was totally comprised of Pagan symbolism.
The Third Reich and Christianity

And since we all know paganism is derived from Satanism then if they see this they should be able to put 2 and 2 together.
HEIL HITLER!HAIL SATAN!SIEG HEIL!

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 11:00 AM, "peliterapeutti@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Is there ANY clear evidence that Hitler was a satanist that i can show to my friends?

why would you want to show your friends? That's not a smart thing to do at all. Most people despise our Great Leader because of what the Jews have shoved down our gentiles people throats. You're friends will only think you're insane especially if you tell them that you're a Satanist. Satan says himself not to tell.anyone that you are. Your "friends" may cause you trouble by telling everyone else what you are.

If they're open minded people they would of read the sites and saw the proof for themselves. I'll bet they're just trolls.
people would do their own research if they're interested. Don't screw yourself over because you wanted to show something to your friends. They've been taught the opposite of what you tell them so they won't even believe you
------------------------------
On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 3:13 AM PDT peliterapeutti@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Is there ANY clear evidence that Hitler was a satanist that i can show to my friends?

I can understand the urge to share the truth with friends as you think it is helping them, but they will not be open, rather hostile. Some people I know (for example) had been discussing Hitler one day and were horrified when one person in the discussion said the only mistake Hitler made was he didn't kill enough Jews. And the shitstorm this set off! The person who said this was vilified and cast out, branded an anti Semite.

Another person/s I know do regular public education for people and among the various topics is pointing out the links between the globalists who promote the enslavement of all humanity and how they are all Jews. All the info presented is based on research and facts, not personal opinion. And yet this person/s is slandered in the media, has lost jobs over it. I saw a post online re them and some of the virulence of the comments, wow! One said hang em from the nearest lamppost! HP Maxine D had a bomb planted under her car! That's some serious hate for the truth! Talk about shoot the messenger! This, in a society where we are theoretically allowed to think, believe and say what we wish (just as long as it doesn't disagree with the party line). I was helping organize some of these meetings and saw an audience member get very hysterical and upset over what he said was the 'anti Semite' tone. An audience member responded: Since when is telling the Truth anti-Semitic? The man refused to listen or look at evidence and just stormed out. Illustrating the depth of the programming. I think the ones who really want to know the truth will be led to it by satanic providence.

Hail Satan
Love Satan
Hail to all the Gods!

Is there clear evidence that they were good people too? My friend belives that they were satanists now, but he doesnt think they were the good guys. He doesnt belive in Hitlers speeches also, cause he thinks that Hitler was crazy.
Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back