Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

question

sqfmason

Hello,

I have been studying the concepts of hypocrisy and always realized the double standards as well as the manipulation of the world. I am glad to find this school of thought. I have a question

The term of Guardian Angel: are they basically there to stop our growth and from venturing into the truth? How can we get over this ? Is desiring to do so enough or do we need to ask help from demons for this purpose.

I wish to ask your opinions on this.

And are Angels and Demons basically inversely understood.

Angels: actually the "demons" as understood by dogmatic people
Demons: actually the "angels" as understood by people

are these assumptions correct?

In Black magic especially when harm is done to another usually do they use angels to do negative acts contrary to the popular idea that angels can only do "good".

At the end of the day our free will is of course stronger than all and what we desire truly and if we are allowing it to shine through us I believe we can come out on top regardless of these influences especially cultural paradigms.

Actually, no. No being is completely "good" or completely "evil" in the xian sense. Yes, angels are annoying vampires draining the energy of xians and keeping them slaves but Demons are more human-like in behavior. They both love and hate for personal reasons and have personal preferences like humans. Which sense for they are our Gods and Creators. They are far away from the definition of a xian saint. They do value freedom and independance and don't like slavish worship and always running after them for help when we can do that on our own with the knowledge they give us.

As about the guardian angels, i believe it is the case. They "guard" dangerous to them people (those having spiritual knowledge and/or having been with Satan in their previous lives) and try to keep them from unveiling their powers and tell them lies. Regular banishings using the Demons's sigils and aura of protection help you get rid of them.

*Real* black magick uses no other entities but one's own psychic powers to cause harm to their enemies. But yes, angels also cause negative emotions and suicidal thoughts. When one feels despair and suicidal tendencies they most probably experience an angelic attack.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sqfmason" <sqfmason@... wrote:

Hello,

I have been studying the concepts of hypocrisy and always realized the double standards as well as the manipulation of the world. I am glad to find this school of thought. I have a question

The term of Guardian Angel: are they basically there to stop our growth and from venturing into the truth? How can we get over this ? Is desiring to do so enough or do we need to ask help from demons for this purpose.

I wish to ask your opinions on this.

And are Angels and Demons basically inversely understood.

Angels: actually the "demons" as understood by dogmatic people
Demons: actually the "angels" as understood by people

are these assumptions correct?

In Black magic especially when harm is done to another usually do they use angels to do negative acts contrary to the popular idea that angels can only do "good".

At the end of the day our free will is of course stronger than all and what we desire truly and if we are allowing it to shine through us I believe we can come out on top regardless of these influences especially cultural paradigms.

There are many people trying to pretend that they are satanist and then are trying to confuse others by claiming that Satan is copy from the Bible. I had a revelation from Satan yesterday. He said
That Jesus was trying to take away earth in one of the wars that we are having. That the Bible is all a lie, that Jesus kingdom is not from this world and he lost the battle here. what the Christians call sacrifice is no more than loosing the war. He was not special just a soldier of our enemy. like we are children of father Satan,he is also son of a lie one calling him self good and God. One of his lies is saying ask my father in his name anything and it will be granted. lies lies lies, because this is not his kingdom. and that never happens.
Hail Satan Ave Satana

Legacy2666

Oh my friend jesus and god aren't real they never existed. sounds like you are dealing with a grey pretending to be satan, greys like to say that jesus or their god are real. Satan is the original and true God and christianity and bible are inventions, places, people in it never existed and are stolen from pagan stories. So jesus is actually stolen from mithra, odin, buddha, horus and all others that were born of a virgin crucified and resurrected.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "legacy2666" <legacy2666@... wrote:

There are many people trying to pretend that they are satanist and then are trying to confuse others by claiming that Satan is copy from the Bible. I had a revelation from Satan yesterday. He said
That Jesus was trying to take away earth in one of the wars that we are having. That the Bible is all a lie, that Jesus kingdom is not from this world and he lost the battle here. what the Christians call sacrifice is no more than loosing the war. He was not special just a soldier of our enemy. like we are children of father Satan,he is also son of a lie one calling him self good and God. One of his lies is saying ask my father in his name anything and it will be granted. lies lies lies, because this is not his kingdom. and that never happens.
Hail Satan Ave Satana

Legacy2666

Is there a way to destroy a higher self? There's a mother Dickens Jew that needs to be dealt with. Thanks!

hello.My mother and my sister are catholics,but they respect the fact that i am a satanist and they accept it,due to the fact that they have seen a lot of improvement in my life,my friends and relatives say that i have evolved.but i have a question:would Father Satan get angry with my if i i helped relatives who are catholics,like my mother and sister,
to clean their auras and some other techniques to help them using HIS methods?They want some help,but they don´t want to change their fucking religion.please help me with this one.
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL HITLER!!!

If they dont want to change, in my opinion, they do not deserve to learn these things. Why teach them something that they can turn around and use against you. You would practically be training the enemy. Xians are Gentiles, most of them, so this means that they can also empower their soul. Teaching them to strengthen their soul and about the spiritual side of us, will and can backfire.

At the least, even if you were to blatantly do it anyways, they will not be receiving any help or protection from the Gods. Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2011 11:29 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] question

hello.My mother and my sister are catholics,but they respect the fact that i am a satanist and they accept it,due to the fact that they have seen a lot of improvement in my life,my friends and relatives say that i have evolved.but i have a question:would Father Satan get angry with my if i i helped relatives who are catholics,like my mother and sister,
to clean their auras and some other techniques to help them using HIS methods?They want some help,but they don´t want to change their fucking religion.please help me with this one.
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL HITLER!!!

Exactly it's like HP Mac said. So they say that they see you're a Satanist, got better, and want to use the knowledge gives us but they don't want to thank and honor Him? HELL NO!! It's disrespectful and you should tell them about that. They should at least thank Him for bringing that knowledge and helping you improve your life if they are happy that you evolved, because He is the one that helped you, you tell them that. They should do that if they really want to progress, because He is the bringer of knowledge, not you or any other mortal and no one can advance so far without Satan's protection and guidance.

Not to mention that if they use His knowledge without being dedicated Satanists they have lots of enemy attacks as an attempt to stop them from using this knowledge which they fear. That's what the damned enemy angels do to those who are not under Satan's protection.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], bestfriendofsatan@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL HITLER!!!

"xians are gentiles, most of them,"
maybe you live in some different part of the world than me, because damn near half if not a good 3 quarters of the people I've seen in churches or church related schools are part jew, at least part.
question hp mac friday, are jews unable to empower their souls?
want my 2 cents, on the mom/sister situation?
once you show them the benefits of the powers of the mind, point out the part of the bible that says,"thou shalt not suffer a witch to live," and see what they have to say.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

If they dont want to change, in my opinion, they do not deserve to learn these things. Why teach them something that they can turn around and use against you. You would practically be training the enemy. Xians are Gentiles, most of them, so this means that they can also empower their soul. Teaching them to strengthen their soul and about the spiritual side of us, will and can backfire.

At the least, even if you were to blatantly do it anyways, they will not be receiving any help or protection from the Gods.

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2011 11:29 AM

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL HITLER!!!

cant say what father would say but as [/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2011 1:29 PM

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL HITLER!!!

i was laying down one night, like friday i believe after doing some power meditation, and i asked for father to help me sleep good that night because i was having trouble sleeping and i had a big day, and i had this roar like 100 mph wind right at my face but there was no wind it just sounded like it but i was very cold and i seemed paralyzed for 5-6 seconds, uhm.. yeh was that because of father or was it an imbalance of energy in my brain causing a seizure, ive never had a seizure so i wouldnt know...
hail father enki!

No. it was not. Lord Satan has absolutely no intention of performing such a roar because of a request for help.

it was probably nothing that should be acknowledged. you know what i mean?

its best to ignore it and move on.

did you sleep good that night?, when ever i cleanse my aura at night. i do it right before i go to bed. and i sleep like a baby afterwards.:A

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <wowza4477@... wrote:

i was laying down one night, like friday i believe after doing some power meditation, and i asked for father to help me sleep good that night because i was having trouble sleeping and i had a big day, and i had this roar like 100 mph wind right at my face but there was no wind it just sounded like it but i was very cold and i seemed paralyzed for 5-6 seconds, uhm.. yeh was that because of father or was it an imbalance of energy in my brain causing a seizure, ive never had a seizure so i wouldnt know...
hail father enki!

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 10:37 AM EST David wrote:

No. it was not. Lord Satan has absolutely no intention of performing such a roar because of a request for help.

it was probably nothing that should be acknowledged. you know what i mean?

its best to ignore it and move on.

did you sleep good that night?, when ever i cleanse my aura at night. i do it right before i go to bed. and i sleep like a baby afterwards.:A
Yeh I slept good that night :)
but this morning I was sleeping and my dream was me going up my stairs and I saw a bunch of numbers but a few popped out in a radiant orange color I remember an 11 a 12 and a 13 and thats what todays date was, but while they were turning orange the sound came back, that roaring sound and after it left I woke up, confused on what I did wrong..
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <wowza4477@... wrote:

hail father enki!

I have a quick question. How do you become a high priestess?

Hail Satan and the Demons of Hell!

Hello my brothers and sisters! In first of all sorry my bad english, it's not my naitive language. So, when i doing RTR's at home i use this mantra https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLYmf3isz-0 because i'm living in the apartment building with neighbors, and i want that they keep on thinking, that i'm a buddhist. Does can this sounds thwart the vibrations of ritual? 
HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL HITLER!!!

No need to shout until your neighbours hear you when you are doing RTR. Or just make sure they didn't know.Lol, I do that also, I keep people guessing that I am Buddhist or a Hindu, or kinda someone who interested in that religion and philosophy

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, October 12, 2017, 9:30 PM, ivanovich_i@... [HellsArmy666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Hello my brothers and sisters! In first of all sorry my bad english, it's not my naitive language. So, when i doing RTR's at home i use this mantra https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLYmf3isz-0 because i'm living in the apartment building with neighbors, and i want that they keep on thinking, that i'm a buddhist. Does can this sounds thwart the vibrations of ritual? 
HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL HITLER!!!

Little Wolf, Reading that no need to shout till your neighbors hear you....I laughed my ass off picturing it.
They'd be like WTF is that guy yelling?!? Its not even english!!!
LOL
Phew (wipes tears from eyes).
LOL!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back