Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question to people who are more experienced

emotions

Hello guys , I want to ask you who are kinda experienced and do this for a while , what do you guys usually work on daily ? ( talking about the soul , chakras etc )

codeine1337 said:
Hello guys , I want to ask you who are kinda experienced and do this for a while , what do you guys usually work on daily ? ( talking about the soul , chakras etc )

codeine1337

i particularly keep moving forward (power meditation, hatha yoga) and rtr

and since i’m in this phase, i've been removing absolutely all negative karma in order of priority for magical works and sometimes i do it to fulfill my wishes too

I either start with an FRTR or do it later in the day, do chakra and Aura cleaning, then an Aura of protection and removing negative karmic energy or any other freeing of the soul working, then chakra and aura cleaning again and another Aura of protection.

Since I am limited to movement due to extreme pain if I don't watch myself, I am sadly unable to preform any type of yoga, which if my hand was not operated upon, I'd be doing yoga EVERY day.

Basically focus on cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning, but also be sure to protect yourself. I'd you feel like 2 Aura of Protections aren't enough, see if either the runes/mantras you're using need more reps to be used and or if the affirmation needs to make more sense. Perhaps the affirmation you're using is too complex or something. Just some ideas to think on.

Lightning-Wings said:
I either start with an FRTR or do it later in the day, do chakra and Aura cleaning, then an Aura of protection and removing negative karmic energy or any other freeing of the soul working, then chakra and aura cleaning again and another Aura of protection.

Since I am limited to movement due to extreme pain if I don't watch myself, I am sadly unable to preform any type of yoga, which if my hand was not operated upon, I'd be doing yoga EVERY day.

Basically focus on cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning, but also be sure to protect yourself. I'd you feel like 2 Aura of Protections aren't enough, see if either the runes/mantras you're using need more reps to be used and or if the affirmation needs to make more sense. Perhaps the affirmation you're using is too complex or something. Just some ideas to think on.

I understand , thank you guys for your answer but I got one thing that I m not clarified with , how do I know when the moon is void or waxed etc

codeine1337 said:
Lightning-Wings said:

I understand , thank you guys for your answer but I got one thing that I m not clarified with , how do I know when the moon is void or waxed etc

You can find out that here:

SS Calendar: https://jos-astro.com/#/astro-calendars

FAQ About the SS Calendar: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71107

Cronus XP, to tell what hour of planet it is: https://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/

Korpi explains things about Chronus XP: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=418218#p418218

Good luck!!

I do Wim Hof breathing, I really like it, it gives me good buzz, trains both gamma and theta/delta waves so very good breathing exercise

Keep chasing meditation buzz everyday you will train biolectricity everyday, imagine what would happen after 1 year of practice of meditation, you will become really powerful man, this should motivate you, and above all trust your intuition, your guardian demon will guide you to what kind of meditations you need to do specific for yourself, your weaker and stronger chakras etc for you to come into balance

we have an opportunity here to be heroes and legends, we can becomevery big man, our names can be written down in the books of history after this war is over we can be famous and get all the gals and money we can be living legends bro this is an opportunity like no other

Henu the Great said:
codeine1337 said:
Here is another resource in addition to above: https://planetaryhours.net/

Thank you henu , what s up m8 , I need 1 more thing from you guys if you can help me so I don t need to make another thread.. I m kinda sick right now and my throat is hurting bad especially my body is hurting can t really move and I m bored .. Normal cold kinda but yeah what can I do about this

codeine1337 said:
Thank you henu , what s up m8 , I need 1 more thing from you guys if you can help me so I don t need to make another thread.. I m kinda sick right now and my throat is hurting bad especially my body is hurting can t really move and I m bored .. Normal cold kinda but yeah what can I do about this

https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Valefor_Power_Ritual.html

complete ritual with the best form you can do in this state, and then meditate on the demonic sigil of valefor, he is about healing in general

given your questions in your story on the forum i will not give you anything minimally complex, it is a good alternative to honor in the ritual

Rest and eat well. Might want to look up certain food items for your condition recommended by Traditional Chinese Medicine theory to speed up the healing process. Have lots of water and don't forget that you need extra lot nutrients and minerals during this period. Also, look up acupressure points related to your condition, I know I would. If you can, do yoga as it is very beneficial.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back