Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question... Soul

meleddie666

I know many people have had past lives, old souls. Could you have a soul from the future? Or, could you never have had a soul, could this be your first?

For me, the idea of having a soul from the future is kind of redundant,  because if you have a soul from the future it is the same soul that you have now, which would mean that you are literally 'living in the past'. It is, however, possible to have a new soul.

On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 11:32 PM, meleddie666 <meleddie666@... wrote:
  I know many people have had past lives, old souls. Could you have a soul from the future? Or, could you never have had a soul, could this be your first?

<td val[/IMG]are soul is around the body and we are the mind in the body   each new body has a different personality which is you and me but the soul is the same one from the first to the last reincarnations HAIL FATHER

--- On Mon, 8/10/09, Daniel Prighel <pringers14@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Question... Soul
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, August 10, 2009, 7:14 AM

For me, the idea of having a soul from the future is kind of redundant,  because if you have a soul from the future it is the same soul that you have now, which would mean that you are literally 'living in the past'. It is, however, possible to have a new soul.

On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 11:32 PM, meleddie666 <meleddie666@ yahoo.com wrote:
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back