Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question regarding witchcraft/magick

jderpinstein

Hello, I was wondering weather or not the current witchcraft/magick is correct? I know some stuff about using circles when working demons is balantly wrong, but what about the enochian system, runes, "grounding & centering", hermetics and what witches generally do. I'm not sure which things to watch out for and what might be a lie or stupid. I'm talking about the witchcraft people who are into Wicca generally practice. Is there are any books you guys could mention that show proper magick? Is having open chakras, a powerful aura, etc really neccisary for magick or just raising energy and concentration? Please don't underestimate me and talk about how I should be doing others things instead of focusing on this and ignore the actual question, because I've gotten that a lot a long time ago.
Thanks, Hail Satan and all Demons of Hell.

"Hello, I was wondering weather or not the current witchcraft/magick is correct?"

Most mainstream things are either useless, corrupted or unnecessary. Wiccan bullshit usually focuses too much on herbs and oils and other unnecessary things and ignores the fact that most of its success depends on your mind power and visualizing and directing energy. To the point that there are many wiccans who're trying to scam people by selling "rare and unique" incense, oils and tools for assloads of money. Many of them dunno what goes wrong when it goes wrong, when we are able to explain it. These scammers exploit this situation and tell them their spell goes wrong because they used cheap incense or something.

If you read the JoS site and the stuff on magick and power meditations there you can see what's wrong if you compare them.

"Is there are any books you guys could mention that show proper magick?"

What's better book than the JoS site? Really, I thought this answer would be common sense.

"Is having open chakras, a powerful aura, etc really neccisary for magick or just raising energy and concentration?"

Yes, ESPECIALLY the lower chakras. Of course it depends on the type of magick as well, the solar chakra is all purpose and should be strong for all magick and even more healing and manipulative magick. The sacral is mostly for sex magick while the base chakra for black magick.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jderpinstein" <jack.derpinstein@... wrote:

Hello, I was wondering weather or not the current witchcraft/magick is correct? I know some stuff about using circles when working demons is balantly wrong, but what about the enochian system, runes, "grounding & centering", hermetics and what witches generally do. I'm not sure which things to watch out for and what might be a lie or stupid. I'm talking about the witchcraft people who are into Wicca generally practice. Is there are any books you guys could mention that show proper magick? Is having open chakras, a powerful aura, etc really neccisary for magick or just raising energy and concentration? Please don't underestimate me and talk about how I should be doing others things instead of focusing on this and ignore the actual question, because I've gotten that a lot a long time ago.

Thanks!
The reason I asked this question is because I know the material items arent the source of power, though they will add to the ritual power if used properly and that most information out there from wiccans (which is likely just xtianized paganism) is bs.
Maybe I don't have a great idea of what magick is, but all I know right now is the energy balls, thoughtforms, lunar phases, etc and not actual forms of craft like chaos magick, which I'm not sure is even useful compared to the magick I've seen on JoS.
Sorry if you felt I wasted some of your time, everybody is busy these days.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

"Hello, I was wondering weather or not the current witchcraft/magick is correct?"

Most mainstream things are either useless, corrupted or unnecessary. Wiccan bullshit usually focuses too much on herbs and oils and other unnecessary things and ignores the fact that most of its success depends on your mind power and visualizing and directing energy. To the point that there are many wiccans who're trying to scam people by selling "rare and unique" incense, oils and tools for assloads of money. Many of them dunno what goes wrong when it goes wrong, when we are able to explain it. These scammers exploit this situation and tell them their spell goes wrong because they used cheap incense or something.

If you read the JoS site and the stuff on magick and power meditations there you can see what's wrong if you compare them.

What's better book than the JoS site? Really, I thought this answer would be common sense.

"Is having open chakras, a powerful aura, etc really neccisary for magick or just raising energy and concentration?"

Yes, ESPECIALLY the lower chakras. Of course it depends on the type of magick as well, the solar chakra is all purpose and should be strong for all magick and even more healing and manipulative magick. The sacral is mostly for sex magick while the base chakra for black magick.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jderpinstein" <jack.derpinstein@ wrote:

I spent a bit of time exploring chaos magick. It seems to have some interesting applications (mainly the self created sigils) though I didn't have a lot of luck with any of their forms of gnosis. There is a group on jewbook that consists of several scientifically minded chaotes. They have some interesting points of view when it comes to combining science and magick. Hail Satan!
On May 17, 2013 5:49 AM, "jderpinstein" <jack.derpinstein@... wrote:
  Thanks!
The reason I asked this question is because I know the material items arent the source of power, though they will add to the ritual power if used properly and that most information out there from wiccans (which is likely just xtianized paganism) is bs.
Maybe I don't have a great idea of what magick is, but all I know right now is the energy balls, thoughtforms, lunar phases, etc and not actual forms of craft like chaos magick, which I'm not sure is even useful compared to the magick I've seen on JoS.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jderpinstein" <jack.derpinstein@ wrote:

Chaos magick is basically teenager magick. It has no purpose other than to rebel against everything and everyone. I still can't believe I've wasted time studying it. For example, the Liber Null mistakenly says that the Pagan Gods which are our Demons don't exist but they merely represent psychological archetypes and that incubi and succubi are stupid thoughtforms which have no intelligence of their own and were just created by people's sexual frustrations and hang ups. That's some insulting piece of shit against our Gods. Only the sigil magick part of it is serious and can be used in serious purposes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], E P <prouddaughterofsatan@... wrote:

I spent a bit of time exploring chaos magick. It seems to have some
interesting applications (mainly the self created sigils) though I didn't
have a lot of luck with any of their forms of gnosis. There is a group on
jewbook that consists of several scientifically minded chaotes. They have
some interesting points of view when it comes to combining science and
magick. Hail Satan!
On May 17, 2013 5:49 AM, "jderpinstein" <jack.derpinstein@... wrote:

Thanks!
The reason I asked this question is because I know the material items
arent the source of power, though they will add to the ritual power if used
properly and that most information out there from wiccans (which is likely
just xtianized paganism) is bs.
Maybe I don't have a great idea of what magick is, but all I know right
now is the energy balls, thoughtforms, lunar phases, etc and not actual
forms of craft like chaos magick, which I'm not sure is even useful
compared to the magick I've seen on JoS.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666"
<the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

"Hello, I was wondering weather or not the current witchcraft/magick is
correct?"

Most mainstream things are either useless, corrupted or unnecessary.
Wiccan bullshit usually focuses too much on herbs and oils and other
unnecessary things and ignores the fact that most of its success depends on
your mind power and visualizing and directing energy. To the point that
there are many wiccans who're trying to scam people by selling "rare and
unique" incense, oils and tools for assloads of money. Many of them dunno
what goes wrong when it goes wrong, when we are able to explain it. These
scammers exploit this situation and tell them their spell goes wrong
because they used cheap incense or something.

If you read the JoS site and the stuff on magick and power meditations
there you can see what's wrong if you compare them.

What's better book than the JoS site? Really, I thought this answer
would be common sense.

"Is having open chakras, a powerful aura, etc really neccisary for
magick or just raising energy and concentration?"

Yes, ESPECIALLY the lower chakras. Of course it depends on the type of
magick as well, the solar chakra is all purpose and should be strong for
all magick and even more healing and manipulative magick. The sacral is
mostly for sex magick while the base chakra for black magick.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jderpinstein" <jack.derpinstein@
wrote:

Hello, I was wondering weather or not the current witchcraft/magick is
correct? I know some stuff about using circles when working demons is
balantly wrong, but what about the enochian system, runes, "grounding &
centering", hermetics and what witches generally do. I'm not sure which
things to watch out for and what might be a lie or stupid. I'm talking
about the witchcraft people who are into Wicca generally practice. Is there
are any books you guys could mention that show proper magick? Is having
open chakras, a powerful aura, etc really neccisary for magick or just
raising energy and concentration? Please don't underestimate me and talk
about how I should be doing others things instead of focusing on this and
ignore the actual question, because I've gotten that a lot a long time ago.

The craft here is the eight fold path of spiritual transformation:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... SHTAR.html

and the magnum opus. It's basically the fundamental cornerstone of Spiritual Satanism and our spiritual development.

The magick and witchcraft we use is for the enhancement of our daily lives. It's the practical application of our mind powers we gain though power meditation and the other components of the eight-fold path. I hope I cleared this up for you.

The reason for the confusion is that outsiders generally classify both spiritual transformation and enhancing their lives as "magick" and we don't. For example if we were like them we would call power meditations and the eight fold path as "high magick" and the other applications for betterment of our lives, punishing of our enemies as "low magick". The mainstream occultists use tools and props for what we can do by ourselves with just power meditation, yoga and other things that only require our body and mind. That's what they mean they talk about high magick, spiritual transformation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jderpinstein" <jack.derpinstein@... wrote:

Thanks!
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Something to add to what I wrote yesterday: All these props and tools of those who follow corrupted judeo-christian magick are actually allegories. The wand for example is an allegory for the spine which becomes hot after the kundalini serpent rises (that's the reason its represented by the element of fire). Much other knowledge is allegorical. For example the corrupted tree of life in the jewish kablahblah is nothing more than the chakra system within the human soul. It's pretty obvious if you have studied it. You can see that they use "words of power" which are jewish corruptions of Sanskrit Mantras to empower the chakras and raise the kundalini and other things. That's what the original Sanskrit kabala is about, using the Sanskrit letters to create words of power and is based on numbers, letters and sound.

You can see that allegory in Wicca as well: Wiccans say that their religion is about "worshiping the god and the goddess" and they also practice low magick which is secondary. What they don't understand is that this is not literal fawning upon a sky-god and goddess, but allegory for a series of alchemical workings having to do with balancing and empowering the male and female parts of your soul. Again it's a pretty obvious allegory if you have studied the JoS.

So you can see by both the above, both using the dozens of tools and props and bizarre things like enochian or kablahblah, hermetics AND "worshiping the God and Goddess" are allegories for spiritual transformation through the eight-fold path like I said.

The craft here is the eight fold path of spiritual transformation:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... SHTAR.html

and the magnum opus. It's basically the fundamental cornerstone of Spiritual Satanism and our spiritual development.

The magick and witchcraft we use is for the enhancement of our daily lives. It's the practical application of our mind powers we gain though power meditation and the other components of the eight-fold path. I hope I cleared this up for you.

The reason for the confusion is that outsiders generally classify both spiritual transformation and enhancing their lives as "magick" and we don't. For example if we were like them we would call power meditations and the eight fold path as "high magick" and the other applications for betterment of our lives, punishing of our enemies as "low magick". The mainstream occultists use tools and props for what we can do by ourselves with just power meditation, yoga and other things that only require our body and mind. That's what they mean they talk about high magick, spiritual transformation.

Thanks!
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back