Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question on spiritual books

AsraArdwulfLeberecht

I got my hands on a bunch of books (self improvement and spirituality) and I'm trying to make the difference between delusional new age crap and actual useful facts.

These 2 books, "The Gene Keys" and "Genius: A Guide to Your Activation Sequence" are written by a guy named Richard Rudd that seems pretty jewish to me, though I cannot find this information about him online. They direct to a website which asks for you to create your "hologenetic" profile which is no more than a bleached out version of a birth chart. It asks for your birth information and creates an apparent DNA profile that you can interpret with the knowledge in the books.
Needless to say I didn't do this. I believe the kikes want to steal people's birth charts with this holo(genetic)hoax.

What do you say?

Sounds like complete nonsense. There are much better books out there if you are really interested. Many have been mentioned here.

I got my hands on a bunch of books (self improvement and spirituality) and I'm trying to make the difference between delusional new age crap and actual useful facts.

These 2 books, "The Gene Keys" and "Genius: A Guide to Your Activation Sequence" are written by a guy named Richard Rudd that seems pretty jewish to me, though I cannot find this information about him online. They direct to a website which asks for you to create your "hologenetic" profile which is no more than a bleached out version of a birth chart. It asks for your birth information and creates an apparent DNA profile that you can interpret with the knowledge in the books.
Needless to say I didn't do this. I believe the kikes want to steal people's birth charts with this holo(genetic)hoax.

What do you say?
Sounds like a kike who wants to make money.

What I can recommend you doing is to buy old book. You can either buy them online or go to a antique shop.
I‘ve made very positive experiences with old books regarding astrology and daoism.

I personally do not trust modern authors as a default.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back