Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question about "the creation?"

sublimesatanist

I know that Satan created us, but I am curious about who/what created the Gods, the other ETs and the universe?

I'm sure this question has frequently been asked and I apologize for any monotony. This is a vague and open-ended inquiry likely without a direct answer. This could even be something beyond our physical understanding.

The only logical answer that comes to me is evolution and particle physics (perhaps the "big bang?"). Since I greatly lack knowledge in science however I can't state anything with certainty and can only make poorly educated guesses.

Thank you for your time!

Hail Satan!

What I can tell you, is that the big bang is the atheist version of "god farted the universe".
What we know is: Universe has been and will always be.

sublimestatanist said:
I know that Satan created us, but I am curious about who/what created the Gods, the other ETs and the universe?

I'm sure this question has frequently been asked and I apologize for any monotony. This is a vague and open-ended inquiry likely without a direct answer. This could even be something beyond our physical understanding.

The only logical answer that comes to me is evolution and particle physics (perhaps the "big bang?"). Since I greatly lack knowledge in science however I can't state anything with certainty and can only make poorly educated guesses.

Thank you for your time!

Hail Satan!

I think that the universe only come to being due to the conciousness and that conciousness exist due to the universe.

I think our universe is created because it is ruled by duality and duality always has a starting point (and an ending point as well).

I can highly recommend you to study the Tabula Samaragdina. It will reveal you knowledge based on your level of understanding.

What we know and what I've heard from through communication with multiple Gods is that the Universe has always existed.

It doesn't have a starting point, nor an end point. It is an eternal existence.

Consciousness is a product of the universe which allows the universe to be realized, as without consciousness nothing could perceive the universe. It would still exist, but it would be empty and void because there is nothing to perceive it.

This is a strange paradox that cannot be explained through physics or anything if the sort, not on the level we have it here on Earth.

It is also difficult to make sense of in general, as the human brain has a hard time understanding what it means for something to be truly eternal because of how ephemeral and short lived our existence is.

These paradoxical things certainly can be explained and made sense of, but this requires specific knowledge and understanding that is very hard to grasp and possibly entirely out of human reach.

One thing to note regarding this is that HPS Maxine has made a comment a few times on how "Time is not linear", something she had learned about from Mother Lilith in her psychic communication.

This is an important part of this whole equation that is also difficult to make sense of. Same with extra dimensionality and the dilation of time as you move higher up in existence, and even things that exist unbound by space and time.

Regular physics and science here on Earth is unable to even scratch these concepts, therefore it is difficult to study as well.

The best bet is to go through the Gods about this, and study under them. As I've on another Topic, Bifrons is a patron God or the Sciences and is willing to teach people who approach him about this, or he can even approach people who are open to this on his own accord to teach them.

He has taught me a few things when I asked about this, but I lack the required scientific understanding to learn any more specifics at this time or write about anything in a scientific manner.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back