Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

question about the base chakra meditation for the Full meditation

hailourtruegod1

at the end it says to vibrate the word AND to focus on the sacral chakra afterwards. i just want to clear it up if it suppose to say SACRAL and not the BASE right?

im going to ask her. i did it how it was written n right now my soul n body feels great. the eefects took a bit to come but right now im feeling really good n warm. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucius Oria" wrote:

I believe it is meant to say base instead of sacral. However, if HP Maxine can clear this up that would be great too.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" wrote:

at the end it says to vibrate the word AND to focus on the sacral chakra afterwards. i just want to clear it up if it suppose to say SACRAL and not the BASE right?

she hasnt responded yet but im going to continue doing it how she wrote it on the website.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" wrote:

im going to ask her. i did it how it was written n right now my soul n body feels great. the eefects took a bit to come but right now im feeling really good n warm. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucius Oria" wrote:

I believe it is meant to say base instead of sacral. However, if HP Maxine can clear this up that would be great too.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Maxine is very busy and does not reply to personal emails. I don't think any of the clergy do.

Keep doing whatever works for you.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN!

she hasnt responded yet but im going to continue doing it how she wrote it on the website.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

i understand that brother. i wasnt expecting for her to write back or to respond to this post anytime soon. i was just hoping but its fine since i know the HP are very busy. thats why im continuing what works for me instead of not doing anything. :)

HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!!!

HAIL THE MIGHTY GODS OF HELL!!!!

Maxine is very busy and does not reply to personal emails. I don't think any of the clergy do.

Keep doing whatever works for you.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

I wondered about that as well, but it used to be focus on the base and vibrate the word for the base and for the sacral, focus on the base and vibrate the word for the sacral. So I thought it was like that but new says it's more effective to focus on the 2nd for both instead of the 1st for both. Also the second chakra's element is earth, that's interesting.

she changed it guys. it says the base chakra now. im going to to do the full meditation again in a few after i finish my satanic workouts.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ch_3_coo" wrote:

I wondered about that as well, but it used to be focus on the base and vibrate the word for the base and for the sacral, focus on the base and vibrate the word for the sacral. So I thought it was like that but new says it's more effective to focus on the 2nd for both instead of the 1st for both. Also the second chakra's element is earth, that's interesting.

HOW CAN I BE A SATANIC AND WHERE AM GOING TO GET THE INFORMATION A BOUT TO SELL MY SOUL. HAIL SATAN ------------------------------ On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 12:02 AM GMT hailourtruegod wrote: she changed it guys. it says the base chakra now. im going to to do the full meditation again in a few after i finish my satanic workouts. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ch_3_coo" wrote: I wondered about that as well, but it used to be focus on the base and vibrate the word for the base and for the sacral, focus on the base and vibrate the word for the sacral. So I thought it was like that but new says it's more effective to focus on the 2nd for both instead of the 1st for both. Also the second chakra's element is earth, that's interesting. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" wrote: at the end it says to vibrate the word AND to focus on the sacral chakra afterwards. i just want to clear it up if it suppose to
say SACRAL and not the BASE right?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back