Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question About My Dream With Myself and Another as Numbers?

jhd4412

I had this strange dream. I was in some place with a bunch of people, and there was some kind of leader. It was as if all the people there signed up for something as well as myself. Then the leader started calling people's names. Myself and one other person was called last. He called the other person Ruthless Twelve and myself Ruthless One. I'm not sure what that means. Then the leader took us to some place, and told us it was a safe house for us, like we were needed for something and needed to be protected from someone or something.

Does anyone know what Ruthless One or Ruthless Twelve means, and why myself and this other person would need to be protected?

PS. I've always had the feeling and desire that I was meant to do something huge in this life and a reading I had with a Tarot Reader confirmed that. She said my name was to be well known and it is going to be do to a career I have. I don't have one other than trying to work for Father. Second, she asked if I was going to school as I have a test coming up that will determine my future standpoint.

Does anyone have an answer or their own interpretation for this?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhd4412@... wrote:

I had this strange dream. I was in some place with a bunch of people, and there was some kind of leader. It was as if all the people there signed up for something as well as myself. Then the leader started calling people's names. Myself and one other person was called last. He called the other person Ruthless Twelve and myself Ruthless One. I'm not sure what that means. Then the leader took us to some place, and told us it was a safe house for us, like we were needed for something and needed to be protected from someone or something.

Does anyone know what Ruthless One or Ruthless Twelve means, and why myself and this other person would need to be protected?

PS. I've always had the feeling and desire that I was meant to do something huge in this life and a reading I had with a Tarot Reader confirmed that. She said my name was to be well known and it is going to be do to a career I have. I don't have one other than trying to work for Father. Second, she asked if I was going to school as I have a test coming up that will determine my future standpoint.

Like I ask everyone, what is your overall feeling in the dream? Triumph? or Dread?

You think you are being set up for something great....Great!!

We all are here in the JoS Jhd, or at least we should be.

What do you think it means?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhd4412@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhd4412@ wrote:

Sorry if this seems long, but it is worth reading in my opinion, to know the sort of things that might pass to come and what we are up against.
I think I have figured it out. I was thinking for a while and after progressing and reading some other posts, I think I've come to the right conclusion. First off, let me say, last night I had a dream. I was near some building, it seemed familiar, like the outside of a theatre in the town I reside in, anyway, there was some goblin, typical xian crap on how are gods are said to look. He basically called me over. I think he smiled. Then he handed me a phone of some sort. There was some strong sounding being with a deep tone, and he asked me if I killed anyone. I said no but I have thought about it. (you know how it is when you want to destroy enemies, and those who oppose you and Father Satan). Well, then right away he said I'm coming for you with that sort of Amityville horror sound of voice. Then the next part of the dream, I was in some sort of house, which had a cemetery around it I think. And some invisible thing/being preceded to cut my leg/thigh. The next thing I know I was running out into the cemetery. But I didn't feel scared so it was kind of strange. Then I woke up. And could feel energy sliding on my legs where the cuts were in the dream. Still I was not scared, just felt a little strange. I also heard a bunch of crows outside.

Recently, my spiritual powers have increased to huge extents. I did the Merkaba meditation for a while and permanently vibrate at the speed of light now. I've found some gems in some extremely distorted occult texts, such as backwards mantras. I did some research and found out some of them are useful in aiding in the raising of the kundalini, when properly decoded and performed. Not sure if I can post it here, so I will wait. I no longer have to do the affirmations, as I can quickly draw in energy and will it to do what I want. Though, black magick still seems to be a bit more difficult. My chakras are opened, I've been having kundalini experiences, etc. I've done the philosopher stone meditations, blue light meditations, use mantras and runes, research, etc. I've heard many different kinds of beings, but at different times throughout the days. Many say things like I am going to kill you, sometimes there seems to be more than one, and there are beings who communicate with each other, and say, "Why isn't he dead, etc. etc. And one would say, I'm going to kill him." I've experienced one reptilian attack. I've seen energy silhouettes, shadow thought forms, beings trying to watch me and avoid my line of sight. Other beings have seem to have come in groups, at least from what I've heard. One evening I was sitting at my laptop, watching anime and doing research, when I heard a female being say, "See, I told you, have any more questions." Oh, and a month or two ago, some sort of beings trying to recruit me in a dream, and asking me if I minded greys over seeing my meditations, I said I don't think so, they are monsters. I think beings have been attempting to interfere in my affairs. I think I found out who my GD is, Gusion.

I recently read some other SS members posts on their dreams. One had a dream about the future in which people/beings/swat members were trying to kill people with white substances. And how the USA was in chaos. Also, that people seemed to be being evacuated. My dream seems to have a strong connection to that. I was in a safe house with a bunch of others who I believed to be strong SS, I believe warriors, those who are grave threat to the enemies. Everyone was called up by a man standing in the front of the room, it was like some dimly lit temple room. Myself and one other was called up last. He called me "Ruthless one", and the other one "Ruthless 12." After becoming strongly empowered, completely confident, free of fear, etc. I have found that I can be quite ruthless, and that I can truly delight in destruction, as well as in pleasure. Myself and that other SS, walked with the man, and without us saying a thing, he said, "you are right this is a safe house." Now, that I think about it, I believe he was getting all of us SS together to fight the enemies, and truly end the war. It definitely seemed to be in the future, and when I was reading the other SS's post I had a vision. Of the same thing. The USA in shambles, the sky seemed dark, many beings and people fighting, people scrambling to survive. It seems he called me as such because I truly have the soul of a Ruthless Warrior, yet one who can enjoy pleasure, love, and fun, too.

So, what I can say too all the other SS here. Keep up your power meditations, aura of protection (it seems to save my ass over and over again), when they seem to no longer produce such strong effects move on to new stronger meditations, strengthen your entirety, and be prepared. Things seem to be getting hectic, and definitely seem like they are going to be much more hectic in the future. Oh, I am not too sure, but I think I may be one who reaches immortality, but I'm not sure, and a bunch of other SS (at least those who were in the room with me seem to reach it too). Yay for us. Anyway, try to prepare, it doesn't seem like this is going to get any easier, and this is definitely not a game.

Again, sorry this was such a long post. I just wanted to be clear in my statements, reasoning's, and explanations.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhd4412@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back