Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5726: mosquito sound coming from nowhere

AskSatanOperator

I hear a mosquito for 3 days now, but I cannot see it and have no fucking clue what the fact is this. It sounds exactly like a mosquito flying around me, changing directions, speed, elevation, and everything, and it dose this 0-24, without a fucking stop, but it isn't there physically.

If this is not happening to me, I wouldn't believe it. But to be honest this is so fucking common in my life, I can totally expect that my roof fly off tomorrow because why not. Or be elected for president even though I don't have a party or anything. Like these would be just as weird as what is happening to me rn. How is this even possible, like there is no way this is real.

I'm losing my mind honestly because I hate mosquito sounds. I usually never sleep until I killed the last mosquito in my room that I can hear. But this mother fucker doesn't exists but makes a sound.

I asked the Gods for help, did like 2 Gods ritual and prayed in tears and anger, but not a fucking thing changed. I don't know at this point.

I hear a mosquito for 3 days now, but I cannot see it and have no fucking clue what the fact is this. It sounds exactly like a mosquito flying around me, changing directions, speed, elevation, and everything, and it dose this 0-24, without a fucking stop, but it isn't there physically.

If this is not happening to me, I wouldn't believe it. But to be honest this is so fucking common in my life, I can totally expect that my roof fly off tomorrow because why not. Or be elected for president even though I don't have a party or anything. Like these would be just as weird as what is happening to me rn. How is this even possible, like there is no way this is real.

I'm losing my mind honestly because I hate mosquito sounds. I usually never sleep until I killed the last mosquito in my room that I can hear. But this mother fucker doesn't exists but makes a sound.

I asked the Gods for help, did like 2 Gods ritual and prayed in tears and anger, but not a fucking thing changed. I don't know at this point.
Hahaha Bro, Just take care of your environment.Used Mosquitoes Spray if it's too much.

Consider to buy an house in a different place, obiously this is not the main reason but one of them.

In the summer I can't go out, to hot, I can't stay in my garden, to many mosquitos.

This is bad, I can't live 5 months a year in this conditions.

As far as I can see, you seem obsessed with mosquitos. Being obsessed with something puts energies in that thing, so you may have unwillingly created a thoughtform attached to your aura, feeding on mosquito annoyance, that recreates this buzz in your own mind to self-feed itself. Just wondering if this is the case.

Have you checked your electronics? One of them could be making that sound.

But if you actually hear the mosquito going around your head, etc, you have the lights on and can't see anything, maybe consider the possibility that it could be your imagination.

reply to https://ancient-forums.com/threads/question-5726-mosquito-sound-coming-from-nowhere.291792/

Since than I have seen the mosquito, so I know it does physically exist. It's very small and extra fast, and it doesn't sucks my blood. But I have seen it clearly it's there but very hard to notice because of these. It have landed on my finger once but couldn't kill it.

It doesn't have any reaction to anything, mint, lavandula, and neither does any bug pray keeps it away from me. Rarely, it can loose a track of me, but I never succeeded to attract it outside of the house and run back fast, and loose it, because it either wouldn't go outside, or can always follow me back inside even if I shut the door fast. I also put out apple cider vinegar and it should drink it and die, but it doesn't. Same with Soap Water. I also vibrated Sanandra to banish it but didn't work.

So yeah it's the weirdest thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back