Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5420: Necromancy

AskSatanOperator

Is it real? I've always felt drawn to the practice and would love to see what I can do with it.

Is it real? I've always felt drawn to the practice and would love to see what I can do with it.
Yes, it is very real. Necromancy has been practiced since the beginning of human civilization. It's a greek word that literally means "divination through the dead". Despite what witchy tv series, movies or books want you to believe, the practice of necromancy is not intended to resurrect dead beings. The resurrection is a metaphor: you evoke the spirits of the dead so they can communicate to you by several means and give you occult knowledge or ask your questions.

It's real, but probably not what you think if your idea of necromancy comes from role-playing games. It's not about resurrecting the dead, or animating skeletons or LARPing.

In real life, necromancy is nothing other than mediumship. It's contacting souls of dead people, usually to get answers or comfort people who lost their loved ones. And this was called necromancy since ancient Greece and the Catholic church still calls it necromancy and forbids it.

you should read this

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back