Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5379: Meditation, help

AskSatanOperator

Hello, i am quite new with meditation, i mean i did some rituals like RTR s and God Rituals and attended a few Schedules, but ive never meditate myself for advancement...

I am on day 3 on opening the Third Eye chackra, ive understood that this needs 4 days. ive found it quite difficult to follow a "program", because some things in the old programs (PDFs) are not the same with the website. Can you tell me if my take on this is correct?
Third Eye-4 days
6th-7 days
Crown-4 days
Heart-1 day
Throat-1 day
Solar-1 day
Sacrum-1 day
Base-1 day
Then daily Complete Chackra Meditation to keep those open and active
Then can i work on groups, like 3-4 days Hand and Foot, 3-4 days Shoulder, Hip and Temple, 3-4 days Clairaudience, 3-4 days Clairvoyance, 3-4 days Minor? is this a good approach?

Another thing that i want to do is a working for deep cleaning, i want to make it along with opening the chackras, will it be effective? do i need to open my chackras first? is it mandatory for this? also, when in the close future will it be efficient to start this kind of working?
I want to know if the Planetary Squares are more relevant than workings in general.. and if i can make a working and a square at the same time, and the same question, will it be ok if i do it along with the opening, or do i need to open my chackras first?

Thank you in advance, sorry for the kind of entangled questions.. It may seem that im in a hurry; not really but all the years that ive done nothing for myself on this Path kind of crumbled on my head recently. Ive read a great amount of sermons and it motivated me to make several moves for my wellbeing, as well as preparing myself for some bad situations that are yet to come, maybe attract the favor of the Gods, who knows... Thank you again for your time, HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back