Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5102: Yoga

I do Pilates and stretching every day, can I swap yoga for these?

Does Pilates also produce chi?
way less. Yoga is meditative practice.

In yoga you consciously create your boundaries and dissolving things which are not you. It is spiritual.

Pilates is way way less spiritual,

But if you do meditation routine, you can do pilates instead of yoga because anyway you are making progress with meditations, meditation is also branch of yoga, but it is not physical.

Adding physical exercises is very good anyway, and very essential and we need to strengthen our bodies, when body is strong and flexible, mind is also strong and flexible and one can handle higher energies.

Yoga would crucially help you in spiritual path, because it works straight on your energy, but if you don’t want. It is okay if you keep meditating ;)

Yes, it is possible to do that. And I recommend this. Start practicing Kundalini and Hatha yoga every day. This will bring you greater benefits in your life.
I think they meant that if they can switch to Pilates over yoga.

--

Any kind of workout is good, and Pilates specifically have been recommended by HPS Lydia. If you like doing Pilates more than yoga (since they are not far from each other) you can switch to Pilates.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back