Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4969: Torture game

AskSatanOperator

There's this guy I don't like, but he's not threatening me right now which means a perfect opportunity to strike, and I read somewhere that the mind can manifest reality by what it sees or something like that.

I was thinking as a form of basic black magic I could get a picture of this guy's face and put it on my stickman to be tortured and hoping that this might help it along.

I would imagine him in a bad spot and program the energy but I can only program the energy with an affirmation, because my imagination is weak.

So I decided to do that torture game idea.

Any suggestions?

Is it a good idea?

Study the JoS website, just by reading this I can tell you have no idea what you're doing. You are more likely to hurt yourself than anyone else with black magic if you just slap together random concepts like that.

You would torture somebody just because you simply don't like him? You really sound like an animal.

Please, read more about Black Magic here.

I absolutely agree that you have no idea of the consequences of your actions or the principle of Magic. Not only can you potentially harm yourself, but you can also worsen your Karma, make such a mess that your Guardian will have to clean up your shit later.

By tying your psyche to solving problems through Violence, you doom yourself to a series of unfortunate consequences — for your character, for your soul, for future relationships. But forgiveness isn't the answer either.

There is a perfect way. To do neither. But do what is unknown, what is definitely right, what is excluded from normal behavior, what should be thought about before choosing something.

Never resort to violence, there is always the possibility of using Light and Righteous sources of influence. Masters of Black Magic are never guided by impulsiveness in actions. They do not go on the basis of emotions. To restore Justice is not the same as killing someone, destroying someone, etc. Often destructive actions yield very little, if anything at all. Getting used to being an indomitable vigilante killer will eventually backfire on you. In all legends, the Gods primarily destroy and punish those who persist in their vices and Ignorance, those who cannot otherwise be educated. Assimilating Wrath keeps it in the Soul for a long time.

Black Magic is meant to restore Justice to dangerous things, it is not meant to be used on decent beings or anything like that. Justice exists, but not by your measure, your measure is off, measuring in error, and that needs to be taken into account, not taken to extremes to upset the Balance. Measure is dynamic and encompasses all times, all things around, and the brighter the Mind the more correct the measurement, it is not absolute, especially in relation to the current worlds limited incarnations. Choose the third Path — it teaches you to choose the Reasonable, the Ethical. This Knowledge can be given by the Gods:  Satanic Ethics.

If you naively believe that the violent approach is the only right one, you are being manipulated. You need to evolve through Power Meditations, freeing yourself from Enemy Influence. It is Abomination, Wickedness, what comes from our Enemy. It is inherent in him, not in Satanists. The purpose of this Wickedness is to pervert and suppress the will, it poisons and imposes unhealthy tendencies.

What you have described is the strategy of the Jews, they retransmit the energy of suffering for the realization of their plan, the effect of their sorcery is based on the mentioned principle, but, for example, in reverse rituals the effect dissipates, returning them their own curses, which will exterminate them. With advancement in Meditations you come to know the world as it is.

Let me explain my situation a bit further, the reason I don't like the guy is because he has the potential to ruin my life.

Not necessarily torture him, but simply take him out of play or keep him in perpetual check-mate.

And I somehow manifest reality when I play a game for not very long. (like certain things from games showing up in real life)

So I got this very unsure idea about weaponizing that.

I know it's not perfect but I think it's safe to assume that putting him down naturally gets me out of danger.

So please don't think of me as some chekist, I'm just a man trying to avoid check-mate.

Let me explain my situation a bit further, the reason I don't like the guy is because he has the potential to ruin my life.

Not necessarily torture him, but simply take him out of play or keep him in perpetual check-mate.

And I somehow manifest reality when I play a game for not very long. (like certain things from games showing up in real life)

I know it's not perfect but I think it's safe to assume that putting him down naturally gets me out of danger.

So please don't think of me as some chekist, I'm just a man trying to avoid check-mate.
This is subhuman behavior.

If you are worried about somebody else possibly harming you in the future, you can do a binding spell to prevent that person from harming you.

If you would want to harm an innocent person who has done nothing bad to you, this would be subhuman jewish behavior. This is not what we do.

Technically, you can do Binding Spell and/or Fighting Back, as well as Standard Ritual to Satan and/or Prayer to Satan for Protection. But you need to realize that your own Power is the priority, so you need to remember to do Aura Of Protection and other Meditations aimed at empowering the Soul and Mind.

You need to become stronger, so much so that your Soul can overcome your delusions and Ego. This is a huge complex, in fact, a condition will come to you if you seriously practice Meditations, daily. Pay attention to the conditions of Understanding, Spiritual Wisdom and purification from Ignorance, such things should be in the affirmations and other works you do.

Aspire to the High Understanding and Divine Ethics, which was published by the High Priest, as well as to what you will learn from the Demons. This is what has a significant effect of transformation, unlike other things and foolishness.

Create and maintain a strong aura of protection so that you can avoid such dangers. Yes, aura of protection will literally protect you, and can even be programmed to deflect bad intent back to the senders making opponents regret sorely.

Ps. Life is not a videogame.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back