Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4945: Marchosias, barbarian girls, shieldmaidens, female supersoldiers and muscle girls

AskSatanOperator

Look, i am very shy in expressing this so please don't make fun of me, I brought enough courage to post this.

Deep inside me I have a fetish for muscular women who can kick ass.

Like women with the body of a cross-fit champion or an old school body builder, but with big boobs and big ass.

I sometimes fantasize about female super soldiers (bonus points if they're Nazis or just putting on the Reich) dominating me softly.

I know there's a stigma associated with liking muscular woman even with this

There seems to be a fascination with them throughout history like circus Strongwomen, Valkyries, Shieldmaidens, Amazons of Greek legend and even in fiction.

Actually if memory serves me correctly, my great grandmother from my mother's side was a circus strongwoman or atleast a very strong performer who looked very dateable. (undated picture)

Is it ok to be sexually attracted to that kind of woman?

I think my guardian is Marchosias, I believe she gave me some signs to show me that.

I also think that she influenced my sexuality to some extent.

Can the Gods do that?

Unless Marchosias gives me permission, I wont masturbate to her because that would be disrespectful.

Please clarify this for me.

Hello :)

Henu made a good point above, many attractions are caused by programs or past life karma; but if this is truly the type of woman you are interested in, then it's perfectly fine.

I heard they are called Muscle Mommys.

It's not normal to be attracted to muscular women, but it's not wrong.

The gods don't influence your sexuality

Yes, in many stories, and sometimes even in "reality", women actively participated in wars and often also "received" the title of protector.
But this is a very complex issue that I can't understand or elaborate on, so I'd better leave it to someone else.

You have a bias towards strong women and you naturally combine this with a religion, believing that a supposedly muscular female Goddess is your guardian, but this is nothing more or less than a mental bias.
It's not really known whether the Goddess really is like that, or whether some images are actually the movement of feminine and masculine energies of that God or not. It's important not to delude yourself

I believe that the exposed way of giving energy to the Gods through sexual energy has opened a channel in the consciousness of many members, especially when we open pages that talk about the succubus/Incubus, where the HPS make it clear that sexual attraction can occur in Gods.
This is not the fault of the writer, it's just a lack of ability on the part of the beginner or average Satanist to put their thoughts and feelings in order.

That's why emptiness meditation and "normal" meditation (focusing on consciousness and the self) is so important, just strengthening the astral body won't give you self-awareness and can most likely lead to confusion because the person doesn't have the mental basis for it.

Don’t feel bad OP, this is sort of my thing too lol
Same vein as Spartan women.

Don't masturbate to any Demon / God.

I don't think that it's a problem that you are attracted to muscular Woman.
This is true. You can still offer them orgasms as energy offerings though, which are useful and appreciated. Just no creeper stuff.

I remember when I was younger
Look, i am very shy in expressing this so please don't make fun of me, I brought enough courage to post this.

Like women with the body of a cross-fit champion or an old school body builder, but with big boobs and big ass.

I sometimes fantasize about female super soldiers (bonus points if they're Nazis or just putting on the Reich) dominating me softly.
So you mean, to be subdued by a strong woman.
Is there any unconscious desire, such as increasing the power of your female side of the soul/mind ?
Or any inferiority feeling you have towards women?
This is not to say there is something wrong here. Just trying to address the emotional origins of this idea.

Sure in Satanism sexuality is strongly personal and everything sane is ok!

I think my guardian is Marchosias, I believe she gave me some signs to show me that.

The Gods are so powerful that, if they are very close to you in some moments, they can influence your energies so also your behaviour if they want to.
I had the privilege to talk to Marchosias years ago, who was very kind and positive and helped me. Though I did not see her, I did not have the feeling she is strongly muscular in appearance. I remember her energy was very charming, it is difficult not to feel attracted by her presence, like a magnet.

I know there's a stigma associated with liking muscular woman even with this

There seems to be a fascination with them throughout history like circus Strongwomen, Valkyries, Shieldmaidens, Amazons of Greek legend and even in fiction.

Actually if memory serves me correctly, my great grandmother from my mother's side was a circus strongwoman or atleast a very strong performer who looked very dateable. (undated picture)

Can the Gods do that?

Unless Marchosias gives me permission, I wont masturbate to her because that would be disrespectful.

Please clarify this for me.
That’s totally okay, many people are also attracted to strong women, even if they won’t admit it openly because it’s not as societally acceptable as someone liking with an hourglass figure and that’s it.

You might have placements that attract you to fire-dominated and athletic women.

Although, you should naturally avoid women taking steroids because that’s not healthy for both parts (on your end because she’s your partner and might be a mother of your kids).

I would also to avoid getting any Gods into your sexual preferences especially if you’re not a 100% who’s your guardian and there’s no clear link of communication. It’s been said the Gods don’t mind (nor care) about what two consenting adults do in the bedroom.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back