Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4916: Tooth enamel

AskSatanOperator

How can I take the best care of my teeth? How can I keep my tooth enamel white?

Since it has been said many times that fluoride is harmful because it causes calcium ions to accumulate in the pineal gland, I am currently using a fluoride-free toothpaste. Is that okay, or should I avoid that as well?

Also, my dentist always advises me, when I brush my teeth, to use the toothbrush so that the bristles creep between the tooth and the gums. He says that is the way to remove the dirt that accumulates there. What do you guys think? Do you have any tips to share?

How can I take the best care of my teeth? How can I keep my tooth enamel white?

Since it has been said many times that fluoride is harmful because it causes calcium ions to accumulate in the pineal gland, I am currently using a fluoride-free toothpaste. Is that okay, or should I avoid that as well?

Also, my dentist always advises me, when I brush my teeth, to use the toothbrush so that the bristles creep between the tooth and the gums. He says that is the way to remove the dirt that accumulates there. What do you guys think? Do you have any tips to share?
Yes, you should listen to your dentist. You need to be thorough when cleaning. Floss picks are cheap and easy to use for cleaning between the teeth. Fluoride free toothpaste is fine to use. It is also best practice to use mouthwash.

To keep teeth white, make chamomile tea and rinse your mouth with it. It naturally whitens. Most methods to whiten teeth actually strip the enamel a bit.

Also do oil pulling every day with coconut oil: take a small spoonful of it into your mouth and swish it around for at least 5 minutes, then spit. Other oils can be used, but coconut oil is possibly the best for this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back