Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4834: Obsession

AskSatanOperator

Hello.

I have a lot of scorpio placements in my chart. My ascendant is also scorpio. Unfortunately, I am a very obsessive person, I never stop until I know what I am curious about. This can go as far as not caring about people's privacy. I don't do it for malice or blackmail, I just want to know. I don't want to do it but I do it instinctively. Or I think too much about things that don't interest me, like I said, it's very disturbing because it involves people's private lives. What am I supposed to do about it, how can I overcome my obsessions? I feel very bad.

Hello :)

Focusing your mind to other things will give you less time to obsess over people. Take up a hobby or learn music, and channel your obsession into that. This will also be to your benefit, improving yourself.

Have you tried invoking Air? Or Yellow energy if you aren't ready to work with the elements yet. You can begin a daily affirmation, stating to yourself that you respect other people's privacy and no longer obsess over them.

And remembering how bad you feel for invading other people's privacy will train you to not do it again. We learn by our mistakes and remembering our remorse.

As someone who can easily get obsessed over things, I'll tell you that HPS Lydia's advice works.

I usually take up a hobby or something that distracts me with something productive or good. See what works best for you! :)

Why don't you put up a new magazine or website spying on the jews' lives, to expose them and their filthy lives?
You may have the ability to uncover their secrets, their hidden finlty secrets (pedophilia, tortures, blood rituals, any kind of crime).
Investigative jobs, is another example. You may tray to put your obsession in motion towards useful tasks!

Otherwise, as Pluto is also sexual, you may masturbate or have sex a bit more than usual, to see if this calms you down expressing Plutonian energies in a way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back