Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4715: Breathing exercises

AskSatanOperator

Thoth says "life is in the breath".I am a beginner in spiritual Satanism .

It seems manthras and literally any spiritual work have complete power only when one does inhalation and exhalation .My doubt is

When doing Breathing exercises ,Do I need to inhale very forcefully or slow passive relaxed .Which is the right effective way

Is it necessary to hold your breath after deep inhalation or no need to hold but exhale after inhalation

I am getting heavy anxiety when doing breathing exercises.Why

If you don't inhale can your vibrate a mantra?
You don't have to breath forcefully, rather, you should feel your breath.

Try this, focus inside your head, and breath in normally. Now focus on your chest and breath in normally. Now focus on your legs and breath in normally. Notice a difference?

am getting heavy anxiety when doing breathing exercises.Why
Probably because some dross. Keep up your cleaning and practice. If you "normalize" spiritual practices in your life, this should go away.

Do it slow, deep and conscious.
Every breath should get deeper and deeper, relax, unstiffen your shoulders, your back, your chest, your diaphragm.

Yes, you should hold it, it will increase your respiratory capacity.

Be conscious how you are breathing as a whole, be patient about it, let yourself be immersed in it, nothing but your existence should exist in your perspective when you do it.

You can do it!!!

Also have a good posture, your head should be firmly looking straight.

Do it slow, deep and conscious.
Every breath should get deeper and deeper, relax, unstiffen your shoulders, your back, your chest, your diaphragm.

Yes, you should hold it, it will increase your respiratory capacity.

Be conscious how you are breathing as a whole, be patient about it, let yourself be immersed in it, nothing but your existence should exist in your perspective when you do it.

You can do it!!!
I need this info I noticed I force my breath sometimes I be tryna control it instead of letting it happen when I tried to master the foundation yogi. Breath I force that sometimes I don't understand it do we breath with our chest or stomach or what

I need this info I noticed I force my breath sometimes I be tryna control it instead of letting it happen when I tried to master the foundation yogi. Breath I force that sometimes I don't understand it do we breath with our chest or stomach or what
Breath with your diaphragm, letting the air fill in as deep as possible.

Slower, rhythmical breath supports a meditative state. Forceful breath should only be used in specific cases, like in Kundalini Yoga, or the Breath of Fire breathing exercise.
So in slow and out slow will helps break it down more please

You have to relax and let go of the theories and look at what works best for you, because we don't all work the same, what works for the other person may not work for you, so find the best way for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back