Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4463: Did I ruin my sun square - affirmation fail

AskSatanOperator

I did the correct number of repetitions, but I accidentally started the affirmation with:

"This energy of Saturn—this energy of the Sun has permanently improved my soul's solar energy in the best possible way for me".

I cancelled the energies for today anyway, and will do the working again later, but I wanted to know if this ruined my working?

What else would ruin it in the affirmation stage?

As soon as I said Saturn I felt this sharp, negative sort of energy hit me.

I've read this but not sure if it it's the same context. I'm a little confused about a specific mechanic.

I made this mistake twice. Unfortunately.

1. I said "This energy of saturn" instead of sun, but I then read the correct one

2. I read the correct one first, and later said the wrong words by accident

I was wondering if the thing about "muffling specific words" applies here because it also says once it's affirmed, the squares basically confirmed the energy and it's too late. And I did the correct number. But I did 2-3 affirmations instead of the full 8, then cancelled the energies. Was it too late? Since one of the affirmations were true/correct. I did the correct number of reps but fucked up in this obscure way im not sure if its relevant to the mechanics of squares or not

If you let the energies dissipate and just do the square at a later time in the same day before 6 am at most you will be fine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back