Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4160: new to Satanism but desired ti belong for a long time. to have more confidence in my true self

AskSatanOperator

I was born male but desire to transition to MTF Trans. I am aolder and let man years go by , but I desrie the cPourage to live my life as Stacie

No one is going to give you advice on becoming trans, and no one is going to tell you not to do it.

It is your purely personal decision.

The problem isn't your body you were born with, you must develop love and confidence in yourself regardless of which condition you were born into, without any artificial hormones that no one really knows what they are made of, or surgeries to mutilate your body. Satanism defends nature which is also accepting our bodies and not mutilating it (unless of course one was born with some severe handicap and needs a medical intervention to fix it into natural state).

You need to do Sun squares and Mars squares,
Magical squares: https://www.joyofsatan.org/Satans_Squares.html
Sun Square thread: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76205

You are a man, your soul is male, you have always been a man for as long as your soul has ever existed, and you will always be a man for as long as your soul will ever exist.

This is a fundamental core component of your soul which is not possible for it to ever change. Just like how your species is human, and you will never be anything other than a human. You will never be anything other than a man.

Your self-hatred, mental problems, and sexual fetishes do not override Universal Truth and the laws of nature. You pretending to be something that you are not is only a waste of time, and is only further worsening all of your mental problems.

Я родился мужчиной, но хочу перейти в MTF Trans. Я старше и отпускаю человеку годы, но я дезертирую от мужества, чтобы жить своей жизнью как Стейси
I think you need to accept yourself for who you are.
If you were born a man, you are a man.
Like women, all men are different.
I think you need to look for the root of the problems in your fears and complexes, which you must work to eliminate.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back