Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3350: My life was made into a manga and an anime. Do the gods approve?

AskSatanOperator

I was watching an anime one day and realized that it detailed my life. All my goals and what is important to me and what is not. I looked beyond where I live now and this future has already started to happen in my life and I wondered what this phenomenon is and if I can change my destiny.

AskSatanOperator said:
I was watching an anime one day and realized that it detailed my life. All my goals and what is important to me and what is not. I looked beyond where I live now and this future has already started to happen in my life and I wondered what this phenomenon is and if I can change my destiny.

The Gods can communicate in odd ways usually symbolic or assistive without direct speech/visual.

BTW I hope your not one of these Anime/Hentai people who believes it's real. It's okay to view; many people like it, it's a way of expressing life in a very extreme manner i.e. most anime/hentai have a unrealism behind them.

But I hope you understand Cartoon/Anime/Hentai = Not real. Think of it like a fancy imagery or artistic work on life and it's happenings.

This can be a sign the Gods are paying attention to you. But don't take it to your head. Perhaps they view your rational, upright position as very good and want you to continue going as it seems to fit in line with their worldview.

Changing your destiny can be a sign of working on negative karma elimination of it. And improving yourself through magick. Perhaps the Gods approve of many of the things you do and your decision to abide by it. In life hardships happen you aren't advanced in a high level. But perhaps working on meditation and your soul and magick can bring about better improvements.

Take it as a good sign.

This is called being delusional and paranoid.

Nobody is basing anything off of you because none of them even know that you exist. It is far more likely that you are somebody who spends too much time watching these shows and they have been an influence on your mindset and have influenced what goals you choose to have. You took your goals from the anime, not the other way around. And then a generic anime that is the same as all the other ones will look similar to your goals, because these all usually have these similar kind of goals.

Anime can be entertaining and inspiring because many teach the same concept of training and working hard to become a better person.

This is all good and fun but people start to take this too far with a funny concept called: Main Character Syndrome.

People believe they're the sole reason for existing and everyone around them only lives to serve their purpose or fulfillment. Like Ol mentioned, don't start believing this anime is specific to your life only, common anime tropes are meant to express relatability to its viewers so anyone can believe the stories are about them.

Again, they can be cool, inspiring and fun, but don't start believing you're EXACTLY like these characters. You didn't "live their lives," and you're life isn't "the same as theirs."

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This is called being delusional and paranoid.

Nobody is basing anything off of you because none of them even know that you exist. It is far more likely that you are somebody who spends too much time watching these shows and they have been an influence on your mindset and have influenced what goals you choose to have. You took your goals from the anime, not the other way around. And then a generic anime that is the same as all the other ones will look similar to your goals, because these all usually have these similar kind of goals.

lol how certain people can go to this extreme is beyond me!!

AskSatanOperator said:

The Gods can give certain signs, for example, your guardian demon can do it!
But you need to be able to interpret these signs correctly!

I recommend that you focus on real life and try not to waste your real life watching anime and reading manga.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back