Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3014: Growing Taller?

AskSatanOperator

Which energy type would be best for growing taller? This is after reaching full maturation. If we can grow muscles with Mars energy and become more beautiful with Venus energy, surely this should work as well?
Jupiter controls weight but not sure if that translates to height?
Or would Solar energy with it's more universal property be best?

AskSatanOperator said:
Which energy type would be best for growing taller? This is after reaching full maturation. If we can grow muscles with Mars energy and become more beautiful with Venus energy, surely this should work as well?
Past a certain age your growth plates fuse and you cannot grow taller.

You should try to focus on accepting yourself and your height. You should also exercise, especially doing pullups and hanging exercises because this can decompress your spine and bring you back to your natural height.

It is possible that your problem is low self-esteem, not height. You can use Sun Square or Sowilo or any other solar mantra of your choice.

existentialcrisis said:
AskSatanOperator said:
Past a certain age your growth plates fuse and you cannot grow taller.

You should try to focus on accepting yourself and your height. You should also exercise, especially doing pullups and hanging exercises because this can decompress your spine and bring you back to your natural height.

If the growth plates are not fused yet, sprinting a lot would also help :)

I recently heard about the skyscraper method/6ft6 method. It is a book containing series of exercises and supplements to take. It works in adulthood as they say. I don't know if there are any confirmed results, but just give it a try.
Here is a pdf attached that I found online.

I myself would like to some advice from experts on this topic, whether this is really helpful.

Attachments

• [rentry.org-skyscrapermethod]The_Skyscraper_Method.pdf
    757.3 KB · Views: 79

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back