Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2967: Anti zionist jews

AskSatanOperator

I saw an article about jews who claimed they were against zionism and that zionism is against Judaism, how can that be?

Anti-zionist jews are those who are against establishing a jewish ethnostate in Israel. It doesn't mean they are good, as they are still jewish supremacists. You don't have to be a zionist to be a typical supremacist, criminal, anti-Gentile kike.

Watch this video below, because it explains this whole thing.

https://archive.org/details/the-myth-of-the-good-jew-by-john-martinson

We can describe these Jews as confused, because by their nature they must work collectively. Perhaps these Jews are allowed to exist because they try to create a false impression.

I wanted to write something about this anyway, so I'll take this opportunity.

In these last days where Israel is going through massive global exposure, but also in the past, the jews have been working overtime to convince the world that "not all jews are zionists!!!". The jews are masters of deception, no matter how close one is to the Truth, the jews have a lie prepared for him to confuse him. The jews knew that it was inevitable for some goyims to find out that a great number of them is involved in global crimes, genocides, conspiracies and all kinds of degnerate behaviors, so they created this "zionist" narrative, where just a group of them is a cancer, and the rest are all "good".

Wait a second...until some time ago the jews claimed that Hitler and all those who had problem with the jews were only a bunch of crazy lunatics, that were seeing things that were not there. These goyims were just "envious" of the jews they were saying, the jews never did anything wrong, it's just that people always hated them for no reason whatsoever.

...Wait, now you are telling me that a large portion of them is composed of "zionist" murderous criminals? Interesting...

One now might say: "you are just an antisemite, you don't want to admit that some jews are decent".

Well, if people weren't completely ignorant, this "zionist" trick wouldn't work so well on them. People just don't know anything about Abrahamic religions. 99% of the believers, never read their own xian bible, they don't know anything about the Torah, and even less about the Talmud. People just think "well, God is good, so God must say nice things in these texts, God must be preaching about love, peace, unity and brotherhood amongst all humans, right? I don't even need to read these books, since I already know God is good."

When you see these staged clips online of religious jews claiming to be "anti-zionist", they always claim that "zionism doesn't represent Judaism". If only people knew Judaism...If one took even one week to study Judaism, he would find that all the Torah is about, is jews going around the world destroying enemy Gentile civilization just because they weren't jews, so they they deserved to die, even the children. It talks about how jews are the "chosen people" and they are entitled to everything. If one actually studies Judaism even a little bit, he will find that there is no difference whatsoever between "zionism" and Judaism. Let's not even talk about the Talmud, about what they say about the "goyim". People need to study! As long as they are ignorant the jew will always decieve them with ease.

This whole "zionism" thing is just a defense mechanism that the jews use to defend themselves, and avoid accountability as a group. Exactly like with the "antismetism" meme.

We Satanists also know that the jews have an alien soul, they are not like us in the slightest. When one develops himself spiritually he will also develop an almost infallible intuition that allows him to recognize the essence of these jews, their energy, and it never fails to be grotesque and awful. They are a cancer as a group.

Some Jews think differently, in the sense that they don't want to do things the way they were programmed to do them.
Elon Musk wants to kill Gentiles and dominate the world in his own way, as do other "anti-Zionists".

We can see several Jews who work differently, but with the same goal, ultimate Zionism.
I've noticed that Jews like to be part of the liberal right, which has made life easier for many people. This with the great arrival of the modern world, and the super materialism that is the most subtle way of destroying the world.
While we also have those Jews who are communists, not liberals, and straightforward.
Communism today is a big joke and frankly, I can't imagine how these guys are still in the game. The left probably only exists as a form of reverse psychology in the goy.
Communists with an increasingly nationalist and "developmentalist" mentality, and so the left piles on all the accusations of Nazism/facism and this is opening the minds of ordinary people to the complete acceptance of globalism.

It's sad to see how NS and third position systems have been labeled as leftist movements.

They are Jews, so that's all you need as a Gentile
to not trust them or their many publicity stunt claims.

Jews can claim many things and they are allowed/encouraged to lie to and deceive Gentiles.

But they never can tell you the real truth about themselves or the state of their affairs.

It doesn't even matter if they are observant/religious or not, it's in their genetics.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back