Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2895: High vibration repetitions

AskSatanOperator

Vibrating runes on short breaths to achieve a high repetition to me doesn't feel very meditative. It actually feels vain. It also fatigues my breath and makes me feel like I've been hyperventilating. Did any advanced members go through a similar phase?

It's because quantity < quality. The power generated lies in the breath, and with short breaths, you generate less power.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=293784#p293784

The power is in the breath. So Thoth said.

The humming breath is the foundation of mantra. It is a basic pranayama you can find on the list of breathing exercises on JoS. The more drawn-out the breath is (WITHOUT STRAINING YOURSELF!)*, the more powerful is your mantra practice. Intent and focus can make up part of this, as some people who are not really ready to use mantra tend to get distracted when vibrating properly. However, in no way you can achieve with fast vibrations as much power as proper vibration done by someone is actually read for mantra (laser focus, full-on intent).

There was a scheme HP HC shared a while ago. I don't remember which topic was this in. It would be great if someone could link it, in order to offer a fuller picture of the HP's post. It went like this, from the most powerful to the least:

1. Full vibrations

2. Fast vibrations

3. Whispered vibrations

4. Mental vibrations

Obviously, the vibration should be of the proper frequency for what you're working, and you will feel it in the specific part of the soul. If it's not the right frequency, you're doing little to nothing at all.

Aside from what Henu stated, it is very important to take care of your oxygen levels and breathe in a way that you are fully comfortable.

In time, build up tolerance of carbon dioxide happens, and you can easily forget to get good oxygen to your brain in prolonged routines. This is very stupid and scary if it happens. You have to avoid being breathless and skipping heartbeats because of this. Vibrate in the way that you suit it to your natural breath.

I prefer to do all Runic and Sanskrit vibrations on a full breath and breathe in an out once before the next vibration. That prevents me from getting "breathy" but would take for ever with a working that requires high repetitions. Not like that's a bad thing if I have the drive to spend hours spiritually advancing every day, but I don't and I want to work on my astral senses, invoke elements and do RTR's like were all supposed to, too.
If I do Blitz's warfare AoP, for example, and feel more energy doing only 7x reps of each Rune on full breaths instead of x49, and it takes just as long, then for me this is probably the way to go?

I keep seeing it iterated more or less that advancement directly correlates with the amount of repetitions one achieves and it's somewhat stressful to feel like I'm missing out because I'm not up for it and won't feel it the same way those people may.

There's workings that clergy such as HP Maxine have stated are to be done on a high number of reps but I would never feel effective doing that.
Can a Munka working be done on a shorter amount of reps? Dividing 108 or 111 wouldn't neuter the power, would it?

AskSatanOperator said:
and it takes just as long, then for me this is probably the way to go?
Yes.

I keep seeing it iterated more or less that advancement directly correlates with the amount of repetitions one achieves and it's somewhat stressful to feel like I'm missing out because I'm not up for it and won't feel it the same way those people may.

There's workings that clergy such as HP Maxine have stated are to be done on a high number of reps but I would never feel effective doing that.
Can a Munka working be done on a shorter amount of reps? Dividing 108 or 111 wouldn't neutr the power, would it?
This is not entirely true. Yes, people put a lot of emphasis on the numbers while most people completely ignore the fact related to the duration of breath. But what is true is that the amount spent being done something is what counts in achieving results. In this case, the power is in the breath, not in mere numbers. In the best-case scenario, full breaths with certain numbers (added power from numerology) would add to the power of the working.

In other words, the first thing to develop is the correct technique, and after that more duration. So, do not stress about certain amount of repetitions as much at this point.

It looks like next November 14th will have the waxing moon in Sagittarius, which is suitable for the money working on the bottom of this page:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Words-of-Power.html

Recite a Satanic Rosary every day for 40 days straight, using the mantra:
AUM SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA
AH-UU-MM SH-REE-M MAH-HAH LAHK-SHMEE-YAY-EE SVAH-AH

Begin this working when the moon is waxing, preferably when in the signs of Taurus, Cancer, Leo, or Sagittarius. In extreme cases, this working may have to be repeated more than once.

Following the rosary, visualize yourself with money in your hands and plenty of it, while engulfing yourself in brilliant white-gold light, and also the light on the money. Then affirm 9 times:

"I am attracting to myself extremely large amounts of free and easy money. This money is all mine to keep or to spend as I please."

Note: Don't expect a heap of money all at once. You financial situation should improve gradually with this meditation and over time.

Since numerologicaly, 6 relates to the material, would that or multiples of it be effective?
If not 6/12/18/36, then what?
I want to sing the mantra on a full breath for reach repetition so tackling a 40 day working of 111 or 108 repetitions would be hard to me to initiate, let a lone stick with.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back