Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2568: how do you know that your magic has manifested?

AskSatanOperator

in case of enemy destruction ritual ,how do u know that your personal enemy on whom you did destruction spell has been punished if that person is in another town

You can ask Satan or your GD if that person got what he/she deserved.

For the most part, you definitely want to have confidence that the energy is working.

If they're in another city or state. The only thing I can suggest would be to find out what's going on with this individual through indirect means. And that would be talking with other people who might still communicate with this person or even by using other people's social media accounts and searching for this person for any visible signs of detriment.

And the main way would be to speak with your Guardian Demon to maybe get some kind of energetic confirmation of whether it's working or not.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=89454

The evil person on whom I am doing destruction spell has locked his profile account ..I do NOT have any mutual Facebook friends also who can actually inform me anything about his whereabouts ..This person has literally tortured me for many years in all ways ..This person needs to be punished ..But since there is NO mutual friend and also his Facebook is locked ,how will I even know that this person is getting punished ..Please help me ..Only you advanced satanists can say exactly how a victim like me can know if my spell has succeeded considering that this person lives in another city ..But I do know this person's address

AskSatanOperator said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=89454

The evil person on whom I am doing destruction spell has locked his profile account ..I do NOT have any mutual Facebook friends also who can actually inform me anything about his whereabouts ..This person has literally tortured me for many years in all ways ..This person needs to be punished ..But since there is NO mutual friend and also his Facebook is locked ,how will I even know that this person is getting punished ..Please help me ..Only you advanced satanists can say exactly how a victim like me can know if my spell has succeeded considering that this person lives in another city ..But I do know this person's address

The last and final option is to keep up with the attacks and ask your Guardian or Satan himself for an answer. This can take some time but if this person did what you say he did, then the time invested is worth it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back