Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2448: A VERY big FEAR concerning power meditation

AskSatanOperator

I do not NOT know why I have such a negative view about meditations and yoga since a very young age ..To me yoga and meditation is always like u have to forsake the material world and only thing about spiritual stuffs like an ascetic giving up the world ,,atleast that is how the yogis and people who I have seen live ..will doing power meditation make one become an ascetic leaving the material world since I am a very ambitious person who wants to achieve lot of things in life

AskSatanOperator said:
I do not NOT know why I have such a negative view about meditations and yoga since a very young age ..To me yoga and meditation is always like u have to forsake the material world and only thing about spiritual stuffs like an ascetic giving up the world ,,atleast that is how the yogis and people who I have seen live ..will doing power meditation make one become an ascetic leaving the material world since I am a very ambitious person who wants to achieve lot of things in life
The fact that you have to give up your material life to practice spirituality is false and it is enemy manipulation. You can live your life exactly like you want to live it, with the only difference that you also practice Meditation and Yoga. Both aspects of life, material and spiritual, are important and shouldn't be neglected.

It's not true.
For us, Spiritual Satanists both the physical, and the material world is important. We seek material goals.
This whole "living in your own world" and being lost in your delusional is unbalancement, and Satan is the balance, the equilibrium.

Learn our material in the first place, and you will realize that.

Have you read our website?
https://joyofsatan.org/

AskSatanOperator said:

No. The Yogis and others say that you have to renounce things *before* doing meditations or yoga. No one ever claimed that meditation itself will make you renounce anything. Ask any yogi and they will tell you so. Their form of yoga and meditation is corrupted, it's not even the same thing we practice in Spiritual Satanism.

In Satanism, power meditation and yoga is used to help with the material world as well, as they are a prerequisite to using magick to improve your life. To use any magick successfully you need to be adept at power meditation.

We are many Spiritual Satanists here who have been practicing power meditation and yoga for more than a decade and live a normal life.

That's why you should not believe anything related to spirituality coming from non-Satanic sources, it's usually corrupted BS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back