Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2412: why do I need to study astrology if I do power meditations consistently?

AskSatanOperator

If I do power meditations consistently and be able to change my fate and keep my life under my control ..why should I study astrology since power meditations sublimate all the negative planetary effects

This is like asking "if a good diet can make you more healthy, why study disease and try to cure it?" Different people have unique astrological problems and you need specific interventions to overcome yours, just like diseases. Generic power meditation is more like prevention than cure (just like diet), and it can't deal with them. One person who studies his natal chart and finds he has a debilitated Mars, for example, will need to do the Mars Square. This way, power meditations for empowering planets work hand in hand with knowledge of astrology.

For example, with astrology you can plan when to start an activity, or you can know if a person is compatible for you, and much more.

The planets around us essentially construct the reality we live in, and knowing how this reality works and how it is directed will only bring benefits.

Doing random power meditations is not a well thought out thing, astrology will show you what energies will be present in your life and consequently you will know the work you need to do.

You can't sublimate all negative planetary influence without knowing what negative planetary influence you have, A.K.A. knowing astrology.

You can do Aura of Protection against negative planetary influence (which you need to build it for years to work properly), but there is already a ton inside your soul which you need to void. You CAN'T void them without knowing them.

This is just one thing, and there is a ton. Your workings will still be effected by planets and everything around you even if you, yourself have protection against it.

Basically, no you CAN'T keep your life under controll without knowing astrology, it's even harder to change your fate without astrology (because you need to time it to be efficient), and no power meditations without knowing astrology won't sublimate all negative planetary influence, so basically all your conclusions were false.

Nobody told you you need to know how to read and write either. But it is useful. Learn whatever you want to learn and it will benefit you.

AskSatanOperator said:
If I do power meditations consistently and be able to change my fate and keep my life under my control ..why should I study astrology since power meditations sublimate all the negative planetary effects

By studying astrology this gives a better insight into yourself as a person. Becoming a decent astrologer will help you understand how to better sublimate the negative planetary influences as well, especially in the case of major transits.

Studying astrology will help you in many ways. Definitely look into and research it when you are able to, as it's a major benefit to have more knowledge of astrology.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back