Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2115: Regarding the post on hating all jews

AskSatanOperator

In the post (do we need to hate all jews) it unanimous t by at all jews are bas but on the Europa the last battle says even Hitler had Jewish germans on the as, care to explain? Tq

AskSatanOperator said:
In the post (do we need to hate all jews) it unanimous t by at all jews are bas but on the Europa the last battle says even Hitler had Jewish germans on the as, care to explain? Tq

A jew "simplified" is someone that follows jewish law.

Jewish law dictates, to erase/ enslave all non jews (lesser jews included).

Hitler worked with some Jews, as Satan does, if it helps to win.

So yes the only logical thing to do is, hate all jews, everything else is anti-live.

I think the op meant genetic jew or having some % of Jewish genes rather than a practice

If the soul is in the body and they are our enemies yes all Jews are incompatible to Gentiles.

I have a Jew in my life and she's the most annoying thing ever. So only have associations with that are absolutely necessary.

This ex of mine proves now to be very loyal but I keep her at arms length because she can be very negative and toxic which I've put it down to her race.

I didn't know when I got involved but if you keep aware you must be careful when you think you might be around one.

I've had terrible drama and they can be truly evil and get possessed and taken over by their thought form they're connected to at the soul level.

We are not able to live separately for the now so we have to live amongst and deal with them.

My advice is to act like everything is normal but try your best to distance yourself from them.

So the answer is yes because they can become crazy and toxic. I mean I got too scared to sleep because in her sleep she would start strangling me.

And she would have too strong a grip she was possessed. I could barely prise her hand off my neck.

I'd wake her up from her deep sleep and she wouldn't know what I was talking about.

Believe it this was my true experiences.

Actually anyone who says "you HAVE to hate" is stupid, and some outsiders who trying to expose the JoS, it is a good material for them, so that they can say we do hate propaganda.

You are free to read all the stuff on JoS, like the kabbalahexposed website, and THAN you can decide FOR YOURSELF if you hate all Jews or not. https://www.satanisgod.org/

Whatsoever, with that knowledge, if one not hate the Jews, it's like they love their enemies.

Personal Growth said:
So the answer is yes because they can become crazy and toxic. I mean I got too scared to sleep because in her sleep she would start strangling me.

And she would have too strong a grip she was possessed. I could barely prise her hand off my neck.

Aside from leaving her for good, did you try this for a save sleep?

iu

Maybe combined with

iu

AskSatanOperator said:

Jews can under circumstances and force, behave "alright" to an extent. However history shows that when this pressure stops, they revert back to their desert-like practices of predatory etc.

Hate is a large word and it must not be allowed to act in a consuming manner. But like anything that can turn negative in life, there has to be a control and understanding of it, instead of just walking around blindly and being uninformed on it.

Jews also exist in their life in the same awareness over Gentiles, and they explicitly mention both of this and worse things. One must not become like them, but you have to be aware of them. The idealistic ideas around them matter less than reality does.

Any so called "jews" in NS Germany, have went under very close inspection, and were not allowed to reign on anything to avoid potential catastrophic damage to the Nation and so on. These are normal things. Jews don't allow Goyim to run Israel, and nobody else should be obligated to do this, or to remain blind to them, especially when they have an admitted collective agenda and they don't just "exist" like everyone else.

Joy of Satan just brings up these points which are basically of the enemy's side, because it teaches you about life. If there was any tribe of the world that had the same ideas like them, they would be dangerous too, and should be held at very close inspection. But there hasn't been any Gentile tribe like them or behaving like them until now.

Fuchs said:
Personal Growth said:

Aside from leaving her for good, did you try this for a save sleep?

iu

Maybe combined with

iu

I love that. What I did do was move out.

Really just don't get involved with them. They do prey on our sense of kindness and decentness.

But it will be to our detriment.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back