Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2087: Do we need to hate the entire jewish people

AskSatanOperator

While it is true that zionist rule the world ,but do we need to hate the entire jewish race for the crimes done by some jewish elite families?I mean there are atheist jews and also people belonging to jewish race being friendly and doing their own business and work ,do we need to hate even such good jews?

There are no "good jews". Their entire existence is antithetical to us and every jew is one 'ping' from their hive away to causing us harm. Just because someone has not engaged against us yet does not mean that they do not have the capability to do so.

They teach this information to their own and there is actual video and website article from a rabbi explaining this. In their own words we are "of another seed". How much more obvious can it get that they are here to invade?

AskSatanOperator said:
While it is true that zionist rule the world ,but do we need to hate the entire jewish race for the crimes done by some jewish elite families?I mean there are atheist jews and also people belonging to jewish race being friendly and doing their own business and work ,do we need to hate even such good jews?
It's so funny how "all Whites are trash and we should hate them all!!" because 0,001% of the white population owned slaves centuries ago, but when the majority of Jews do genocides, own slaves, commit mass murder, steal, rape, lie and literally try to turn the world into shit all the time WE ALL SHOULD BE WORRIED about the potential 0,01% of ""good jews!!!"" getting their feelings hurt, oy veyyy!!

The first thing we hate, and we against of is the jews.
Now, firstly I have to point out, that we only accepting facts here, we don't hate jews because HPS Maxine or HPHC said, but because we can see trough their lies, and see actually what they are.
Now, you probably have noticed that different races, and different nations have different habits, and traits.
Same goes with jews, they have unique traits, and unique habits.
The DNS is our program code, it is what we are, it is the pattern how our physical and astral self built. In ancient times every people practiced spirituality, and jews too. We can see from their writings, and spiritual knowledge, that their soul is differnt. While every gentile(non-jews) race seems to wrote about the same soul, they practiced the same thing, the chakras, the kundalini, its all the same for every gentile race. The jews different, they have different chakras for different purposes.
See here:
https://22teachings.com/assiah-mundane-chakras-on-the-tree-of-life/
(only for those with strong nerves, do not focus on the picture)

This is the ultimate proof, that jews have different souls.
Now, from here, it is not hard to accept, that the jews are not just different race, but a different species.
Here is a great documentary form HPHC exposing the jews. There is also a rabbi, admits in this documentary that the jews are different spicies. It is a bit long, but it is a must to watch:
https://odysee.com/@Commander.Cobra...-Most--Dangerous--Youtube-Movie-Documentary:d

It's not that we hate them. It's that we recognize that they are basically completely different to us and they are literally programmed to destroy us. How can you love such a thing? It's like loving your killer. If we don't do something about them they will rule the world and do what they want, which will not be pretty for us. The average jew may seem more docile but they are programmed to ruin gentiles and so you wouldn't want to stay near them or give them jobs in high positions of power.

AskSatanOperator said:

Beyond what Henu explained to you, it isn't the '[financial/political] elites' that people on BitChute freak out about that are the most dangerous, though of course they are very dangerous on a physical and societal level, and the worst of these loons could even obliterate the world with the press of a button.

Regardless, our biggest enemies are those who never show their faces in public, who will never be printed in a newspaper, do not have their faces on the internet and are probably only known to a few hundred others of their kind at most. The ones with highly concentrated occult powers.

Bro, they play good cop bad cop too infiltrate from the inside, I’ve tested and tried to trust them, there no good, no matter how good they tell there lies

AskSatanOperator said:

We dont need to hate them in order to be aware of how evil they are.
Hate is a really strong emotion and personally Im not able to keep it in my heart,that doesnt mean I have to love them that means I dont want to waste my emotion and energy on something that is not worth it.
They are our enemies and those who are not will be after an honest talk with their rabbi.

There is no guilt in hating them anyways.They are our enemies

It's only natural to demand justice for crimes and suffering done upon ones ancestors for centuries, those who have remained willfully ignorant of this should be reasonably guilty as well. And for anyone who advocates the Torah as it condones gentile suffering.

Simply, there needs to be a greater understanding of what they are and what they've done.

AFODO said:
Now, firstly I have to point out, that we only accepting facts here, we don't hate jews because HPS Maxine or HPHC said, but because we can see trough their lies, and see actually what they are.
Now, you probably have noticed that different races, and different nations have different habits, and traits.
The DNS is our program code, it is what we are, it is the pattern how our physical and astral self built. In ancient times every people practiced spirituality, and jews too. We can see from their writings, and spiritual knowledge, that their soul is differnt. While every gentile(non-jews) race seems to wrote about the same soul, they practiced the same thing, the chakras, the kundalini, its all the same for every gentile race. The jews different, they have different chakras for different purposes.
See here:

Now, from here, it is not hard to accept, that the jews are not just different race, but a different species.
Here is a great documentary form HPHC exposing the jews. There is also a rabbi, admits in this documentary that the jews are different spicies. It is a bit long, but it is a must to watch:
https://odysee.com/@Commander.Cobra...-Most--Dangerous--Youtube-Movie-Documentary:d

You said not to focus on the picture, why? Is it bad to do so? Because I want to try this 40 day destruction ritual and to make sure the energies are directed at jews and not anyone else I thought maybe I could try focusing on this picture of their soul, getting destroyed?

AskSatanOperator said:

You're looking at this the wrong way. This is a war between species. Their entire species is of alien origin, and they are built to harm us. The ones who you think aren't harming us are actually still a menace. They cause issues, in more smaller but still destructive ways for humans.

Its not hate, just recognition that they are a foreign invasive species designed to infiltrate and overturn civilizations from the inside out. This has happened on other planets as well, earth isn't the only one to be infected by these alien parasites.

The Phantom Stranger said:
AFODO said:
See here:

You said not to focus on the picture, why? Is it bad to do so? Because I want to try this 40 day destruction ritual and to make sure the energies are directed at jews and not anyone else I thought maybe I could try focusing on this picture of their soul, getting destroyed?

Because it contains a lot of curses that shouldn't be focused upon. It would be more effective and safe if you just do Final RTR+Killing tetragrammaton+Shattering Jewish soul protection for 40 days

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back