Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1908: Aspects Between Planets

AskSatanOperator

Can you recommend a book where I can learn about aspects between planets? (conjunction, square, opposition, etc.)

Thank you.

AskSatanOperator said:
Can you recommend a book where I can learn about aspects between planets? (conjunction, square, opposition, etc.)

Thank you.
https://satanslibrary.org/English/Joy_of_Satan_Astrology.pdf

I have read all the astrology articles on JoS. However, there are no detailed articles about the interactions of the planets with each other. I give an example: Moon Mars Square, Pluto Sun Conjunction, Saturn Mars Trine etc.

Is there a book you can recommend that talks about aspects like this?

AskSatanOperator said:
I have read all the astrology articles on JoS. However, there are no detailed articles about the interactions of the planets with each other. I give an example: Moon Mars Square, Pluto Sun Conjunction, Saturn Mars Trine etc.

Is there a book you can recommend that talks about aspects like this?
Those are explained by taking separate components, say, Mars, Moon and square that you mentioned and blending them together. So, first you look at Mars, and how it is manifesting in the chart (and generally what Mars represents) . Then you do the same for the other planet and finally you look at the aspect between those two, in this case square, and blend all of these together.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back