Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1899: Doubt regarding power meditations

AskSatanOperator

I m a new spiritual satanist..I have read power meditation in the main JoS blog ..One thing I m little afraid is when doing all the power meditation won't one become like a saint with 0 interest in worldly things ,who automatically starts hating and forsaking the world and has 0 ambition or goals to achieve or does not love money and riches but starts hating all of it ?

AskSatanOperator said:
I m a new spiritual satanist..I have read power meditation in the main JoS blog ..One thing I m little afraid is when doing all the power meditation won't one become like a saint with 0 interest in worldly things ,who automatically starts hating and forsaking the world and has 0 ambition or goals to achieve or does not love money and riches but starts hating all of it ?
This doesn't happen, don't worry

AskSatanOperator said:
This is one thing that the enemy attached to Spirituality, the refusal of the material aspect of life. This is just manipulation to keep people poor and powerless against them. Satanists value the material just as much the spiritual. So don't worry, what you're saying will not happen.

AskSatanOperator said:
This will not happen.
You will have positive changes in eating habits. Life style, Soul may also desire luxuries.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back