Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1649: cold energy keeps attacking me

AskSatanOperator

for a very long time, I keep feeling cold around me, sometimes when I try to sleep, and sometimes when I meditate. It's not every day, but every other or once in 3 days. This is realy realy realy irritating and I asked it to stop several times. I already do, and always done AoP with Algiz and sowilo affirming: The protective power of Algiz protects me from every negative energy, and every astral dirt. I also put "Negative thoughtforms, and negative entities" sometimes to it. I do it 10-10 vibration and sometimes 40-10 vibrations. Sometimes I prayed to Satan to help me stop this but no, this peace of bullshit keeps irritate me. There is a very little chance that it is my guardian because I tried to talk with it with pendulum, and it said so, but after all that I don't think so.

AskSatanOperator said:
for a very long time, I keep feeling cold around me, sometimes when I try to sleep, and sometimes when I meditate. It's not every day, but every other or once in 3 days. This is realy realy realy irritating and I asked it to stop several times. I already do, and always done AoP with Algiz and sowilo affirming: The protective power of Algiz protects me from every negative energy, and every astral dirt. I also put "Negative thoughtforms, and negative entities" sometimes to it. I do it 10-10 vibration and sometimes 40-10 vibrations. Sometimes I prayed to Satan to help me stop this but no, this peace of bullshit keeps irritate me. There is a very little chance that it is my guardian because I tried to talk with it with pendulum, and it said so, but after all that I don't think so.

Kundalini back channel is hot, but front is cold, as far as I know.

It may not be a bad sign, maybe do more kunda yoga working on front channel.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back