Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1106: My friend and I have been meditating regularly for years, but we are making very little spiritual progre

AskSatanOperator

One of my friends and I have been meditating regularly for years, doing yoga and performing rituals (me for about three years and my friend for about five years), but we are making very little progress. We still cannot see the energy or hear the voices of the astral beings (except in sleep paralysis). We barely feel the energy (Only sometimes in the form of electric shocks). We even did the intermediate meditations and completed the 40 day program several times but there was no significant change. I myself worked on some of my chakras such as third eye and sixth chakra for more than forty days in a row. I'm practicing for more than 2 hours per day, but I am still not making much progress. What is the reason for our weakness? What should we do?

I saw people who meditated very little but made more progress than us. Even some of the so-called right hand path practitioners did better than me and my friend in areas such as seeing and hearing the voices of astral beings, feeling energy and astral projection, which makes us become poker faced.

I must also say that we are sure of doing the practices correctly, because we are kinda perfectionists, we focus a lot on their correctness. So I am sure that the problem is not due to wrong doing of the practices. Of course, I personally saw gods many times in my dreams and I can say that my awareness and intelligence have increased, but this is all my progress. I really did not progress in any other field except these.

I would appreciate it if you could give us a good answer, we would never leave Spiritual Satanism and Gods, but we are really tired, angry and disappointed

AskSatanOperator said:
One of my friends and I have been meditating regularly for years, doing yoga and performing rituals (me for about three years and my friend for about five years), but we are making very little progress. We still cannot see the energy or hear the voices of the astral beings (except in sleep paralysis). We barely feel the energy (Only sometimes in the form of electric shocks). We even did the intermediate meditations and completed the 40 day program several times but there was no significant change. I myself worked on some of my chakras such as third eye and sixth chakra for more than forty days in a row. I'm practicing for more than 2 hours per day, but I am still not making much progress. What is the reason for our weakness? What should we do?

I saw people who meditated very little but made more progress than us. Even some of the so-called right hand path practitioners did better than me and my friend in areas such as seeing and hearing the voices of astral beings, feeling energy and astral projection, which makes us become poker faced.

I must also say that we are sure of doing the practices correctly, because we are kinda perfectionists, we focus a lot on their correctness. So I am sure that the problem is not due to wrong doing of the practices. Of course, I personally saw gods many times in my dreams and I can say that my awareness and intelligence have increased, but this is all my progress. I really did not progress in any other field except these.

I would appreciate it if you could give us a good answer, we would never leave Spiritual Satanism and Gods, but we are really tired, angry and disappointed

This is normal, each one is each one, unfortunately there is no exact time for each thing because we evolve totally different, it may take years to open the third eye for me but for you it may take only a week, we are different, we have different reactions, just like anything else, I am excellent in arts but terrible at math but I have friends who are the opposite. Stay calm and keep meditating, too much worrying is also a hindrance, if you are meditating regulation is the important thing, I've been in that phase of hating to be "behind" others, we are not, we are in our own time. Evolution takes time, focus on the evolution not on the final result.

"people on the right hand path more evolved".
An example was my stepmother, the most developed person I have ever met in my entire life, it was absurd what she could do, yet she was born that way. People can be born that way naturally and others can pretend, and we know how false and untruthful the enemy can be.

AskSatanOperator said:

Try to focus on cleaning. Everyday 111 reps SURYA" SUUU-RR-YAH (if you can wait for a good date to start see SS calendar)---> https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

I estimate if you do this a full 40 or 80 day cicle/cleaning working you will experience a big change.

I understand that the situation is frustrating, so I will try to address anything I can think of. However, without knowing what your spiritual has included in these years, is difficult to make an assessment of what the situation fully is, but I will try my best to cover any angle I can think of.

1. :arrow: First of all, how much focus are you putting in your schedule? I have people tell me they are perfectionists and complain about their progress, then I start asking questions and I found out they play on their phone during their meditations, watch tv shows, focus on the lyrics of whatever song, or do any other task. If any of you is guilty of this, you need to stop and focus exclusively on the spiritual task you are doing. No excuses.

Diminishing your focus drastically diminishes your results to the point that they may become negligible. No, you cannot watch anime while you meditate. You cannot play videogames. When you meditate, you meditate. When you are doing an asana kriya, you are doing an asana kriya. When you are doing witchcraft or a ritual, you are doing witchcraft or a ritual. Nothing else. If your mind wonders, gently bring it back to the spiritual task at hand.

Solution: dedicate more time in your schedule to practising void meditation, flame meditation or other variations like focusing on sigils or specific positive shapes.

2. :arrow: Another issue for complainers occurs when vibrating mantras. You need to adjust your pitch until the part you are focusing on is vibrating. If it's not vibrating or you feel no pressure, then you're doing nothing. If that's the case, take some free vocal training on YouTube.

3. :arrow: Feeling energy is at beginner level in the meditation section. If you cannot feel, then venturing to other sections like the intermediate section is not gonna work even half as well. The foundation meditation needs to be a big part of your programme if you want to improve your ability to feel energies.

4. :arrow: Seeing energies and hearing voices comes with time and with actually doing the right exercises. The spiritual warfare programme contains a lot of exercises that can help you develop your astral senses. Among the beginner meditations, sound meditation is also extremely useful for this. And you can also focus a few minutes everyday, setting the intent that you are gonna train using your astral sight/hearing/whatever and actually try and do it.

Blasting mantras in your chakras accomplishes nothing for many people other than the empowerment of your chakras. It's like doing core exercises in the gym and then exempting to be a pommel horse master without actually ever having gone to practise on the pommel horse: never gonna happen! Or, for a more accessible example, strengthening your leg muscles but never riding a bike, yet you expect to be able to ride the bike just because you strengthen your leg muscles and your core or whatever. If you want to learn to ride a bike, you need to actually hop on it and practise riding it. It's not gonna happen otherwise, and it will remain a dream. I talked about this many times in the past.

5. :arrow: Soul purity. Is your soul clean? If your soul is dirty, it's extremely unlikely you'll be able to visualise properly, let alone see auras, spiritual entities and so on. Following Fuchs's advice helps solve this, and so do the several posts that speak about deep cleaning.

6. :arrow: Everyone comes to this path at a different level and with different potential. As such, you only meter of comparison should be the past you, not another person. Comparing yourself to other people in most cases causes frustration and jealousy, not growth.

You should definitely think about what has been said in the previous messages and review your methods. You think that everyone here is practising the same meditations, but if you look carefully, you will be surprised to see how different and superior even the simplest meditations are practised by experienced people.

An experienced SS friend of mine was obviously making mistakes in her Kundalini Yoga and after correcting this, she felt that her yoga sessions became stronger. Similarly, she was vibrating some runes incorrectly because she "remembered" them that way.

I must say, though, you should be proud of yourself. Why, you'll ask. Well, there are people who have had more obvious experiences in a shorter amount of time than you, and yet they stupidly give up. Whereas you have been here for years, despite everything, and you continue to meditate.

This is admirable, and when you get through these times, you will realise what a strong SS you really are. Strengthen your rights, weaken your wrongs and everything will be fine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back