Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Putting a lust spell on a Christian pastor?

[email protected]

I have been attending church with my boyfriend for 3 yrs now (never mind what I believe in) and I have completely fallen for a youth pastor there, I felt like he started this by the way he would stare at me, for almost 3 yrs I have not said a word to him about the way I feel but let him now I like him by the way I stare at him, and now I feel like he just doesn't like me anymore , yes. He is married and that's why I've kept my feelings silent, I have told my bf about the way I feel towards this pastor guy and my bf thinks its pretty hot hahahah but anyway I don't know what to do about my feelings...I can't just ignore them...I've tried but they're way too strong it makes me sick to my stomach, with all honesty I really want just one night to have sex with him. So I guess I'm wondering if I put some kind of spell on him if it would even work? One freaken night is all I ask!! ;) what would you guys suggest?

Well yes it'd work. Use the affirmation "***** wants to have sex with me intensively."

------------------------------
On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 11:43 PM PDT nayomimfc@... wrote:

I have been attending church with my boyfriend for 3 yrs now (never mind what I believe in) and I have completely fallen for a youth pastor there, I felt like he started this by the way he would stare at me, for almost 3 yrs I have not said a word to him about the way I feel but let him now I like him by the way I stare at him, and now I feel like he just doesn't like me anymore , yes. He is married and that's why I've kept my feelings silent, I have told my bf about the way I feel towards this pastor guy and my bf thinks its pretty hot hahahah but anyway I don't know what to do about my feelings...I can't just ignore them...I've tried but they're way too strong it makes me sick to my stomach, with all honesty I really want just one night to have sex with him. So I guess I'm wondering if I put some kind of spell on him if it would even work? One freaken night is all I ask!! ;) what would you guys suggest?

Nah it won't work unless you can transform yourself into a 10 year old boy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Well yes it'd work. Use the affirmation "***** wants to have sex with me intensively."

BTW you never said 1)If you're a dedicated Satanist or not and 2) If you're doing power meditations every day

Now obviously I wouldn't even need to explain that if you're not a dedicated Satanist and you're not interested in becoming one not only you shouldn't try any "spells" but you should click the red X button at the top of your screen. I know you probably know that. And obviously nothing will work if you are not advanced in power meditation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nayomimfc@..." <nayomimfc@... wrote:

Even worse is you said you go to a xian church for 3 years. If you are a deluded xian and you're trying to use our spells for your petty personal nonsense, in that case I'll even curse you myself and I'm not joking. I really hate deluded hyposchristians who do that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

BTW you never said 1)If you're a dedicated Satanist or not and 2) If you're doing power meditations every day

Now obviously I wouldn't even need to explain that if you're not a dedicated Satanist and you're not interested in becoming one not only you shouldn't try any "spells" but you should click the red X button at the top of your screen. I know you probably know that. And obviously nothing will work if you are not advanced in power meditation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nayomimfc@" <nayomimfc@ wrote:

I have been whenever I orgasm...I'm definitely not doing it enough tho...and I'm wondering if its ok to do it when the moon is waining ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Lol it's not a catholic church

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Nah it won't work unless you can transform yourself into a 10 year old boy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 11:43 PM PDT nayomimfc@ wrote:

Well I only go because I'm I love with that guy and I want to see him every chance I get :/ I don't practice meditation I only use divination and sometimes cast spells, well I don't mean to bother or upset anyone with my 'petty nonsense' I don't know if you've ever been infatuated with someone but they're all you think about night and day..so it's not really not nonsense to me :<

Even worse is you said you go to a xian church for 3 years. If you are a deluded xian and you're trying to use our spells for your petty personal nonsense, in that case I'll even curse you myself and I'm not joking. I really hate deluded hyposchristians who do that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nayomimfc@" <nayomimfc@ wrote:

NO....that is of the enemy!!!!Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from GT&TFrom: "nayomimfc@..." <nayomimfc@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 06:43:02 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Putting a lust spell on a Christian pastor?

i think, nayomi is young, that's why the exess of hormons.if she likes the pastor... let not the zoocial taboos blok her.she may have the pastor she wants 4 her, yes she may get him !!

De: "nayomimfc@..." <nayomimfc@...
Para: [email protected]
Enviado: Jueves, 11 de julio, 2013 1:40:06
Asunto: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Putting a lust spell on a Christian pastor?

I have been whenever I orgasm...I'm definitely not doing it enough tho...and I'm wondering if its ok to do it when the moon is waining ?

get him nayomi...!all the way in
Enviado: Jueves, 11 de julio, 2013 1:02:47

Well I only go because I'm I love with that guy and I want to see him every chance I get :/ I don't practice meditation I only use divination and sometimes cast spells, well I don't mean to bother or upset anyone with my 'petty nonsense' I don't know if you've ever been infatuated with someone but they're all you think about night and day..so it's not really not nonsense to me :<

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Eh you have a boyfriend and you're not only going to give into lust but also break your boyfriends trust and your own loyalty?
If you're fine with the things you will also cause so be it but i would advise against doing it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nayomimfc@..." <nayomimfc@... wrote:

It's nonsense if you think of it in a large scale. It does more harm than good to you and doesn't help in the situation at all to be obsessed with a single person. It's really bad if you can't control yourself.

"I don't know if you've ever been infatuated with someone"

I learned to control myself in these situations. Even if you give me the most beautiful girl I know that she isn't really her external appearance but an ordinary person as she poops and farts like I do and it's possible that she may have a bitchy personality and I also imagine that a long term relationship with her may be boring. These are obsession-killer thoughts, especially visualizing the other person you are obsessed with pooping. :)

Her boyfriend doesn't matter at all because he's a deluded xian. We are free to do whatever we please to xians, but with responsibility to the responsible of course. It would only matter if he was a Dedicated Satanist.

Honestly I can't see why someone would have a xian boyfriend and need a xian pastor at the same time, that's doubly fucked up as relationships with xians are bad and end in disaster. At least something would happen if one of them was an atheist say.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dramerc" <dramerc@... wrote:

Eh you have a boyfriend and you're not only going to give into lust but also break your boyfriends trust and your own loyalty?
If you're fine with the things you will also cause so be it but i would advise against doing it.

I have a better idea. Instead of cheating on your BF and breaking up another marriage. And what can come from that [even unwanted pregnacy]. How about just stop going to Church in general and push away from the jewsus lardz, table. All together. Being responsible about choices over implusive is best path in life.   
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 5:01:12 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Putting a lust spell on a Christian pastor?
  i think, nayomi is young, that's why the exess of hormons.if she likes the pastor... let not the zoocial taboos blok her.she may have the pastor she wants 4 her, yes she may get him !!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote: Well yes it'd work. Use the affirmation "***** wants to have sex with me intensively." ------------------------------ On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 11:43 PM PDT nayomimfc@... wrote: I have been attending church with my boyfriend for 3 yrs now (never mind what I believe in) and I have completely fallen for a youth pastor there, I felt like he started this by the way he would stare at me, for almost 3 yrs I have not said a word to him about the way I feel but let him now I like him by the way I stare at him, and now I feel like he just doesn't like me anymore , yes. He is married and that's why I've kept my feelings silent, I have told my bf about the way I feel towards this pastor guy and my bf thinks its pretty hot hahahah but anyway I don't know what to do about my feelings...I can't just ignore them...I've tried but they're way too strong it makes me sick to my stomach, with all honesty I really want just one night to have sex with him. So I guess I'm wondering if I put some kind of spell on him if it would even work? One freaken night is all I ask!! ;) what would you guys suggest?

Its best just to do a working and remove your attraction that your building up to this individual. People like to say they don't care when I advise the clear road on the issue they ask about. But my experience is they do end up caring in the end. When they have to deal with the results of their behaviour.
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 5:49:08 AM
  I have a better idea. Instead of cheating on your BF and breaking up another marriage. And what can come from that [even unwanted pregnacy]. How about just stop going to Church in general and push away from the jewsus lardz, table. All together. Being responsible about choices over implusive is best path in life.   

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote: Well yes it'd work. Use the affirmation "***** wants to have sex with me intensively." ------------------------------ On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 11:43 PM PDT nayomimfc@... wrote: I have been attending church with my boyfriend for 3 yrs now (never mind what I believe in) and I have completely fallen for a youth pastor there, I felt like he started this by the way he would stare at me, for almost 3 yrs I have not said a word to him about the way I feel but let him now I like him by the way I stare at him, and now I feel like he just doesn't like me anymore , yes. He is married and that's why I've kept my feelings silent, I have told my bf about the way I feel towards this pastor guy and my bf thinks its pretty hot hahahah but anyway I don't know what to do about my feelings...I can't just ignore them...I've tried but they're way too strong it makes me sick to my stomach, with all honesty I really want just one night to have sex with him. So I guess I'm wondering if I put some kind of spell on him if it would even work? One freaken night is all I ask!! ;) what would you guys suggest?

This is where I disagree. Millions of people in Christianity are normal people in daily life outside of their one day a week retard fest.  And having an attitude of entitlement to treat others like garabage when they have done nothing direct to warrant it. To yourself. Just starts to reek of the same mentality Jews have towards Gentiles. Thats a shitty road to go down in general.  Legally removing Christianity is what is needed. That will free them.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 5:24:13 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Putting a lust spell on a Christian pastor?
  Her boyfriend doesn't matter at all because he's a deluded xian. We are free to do whatever we please to xians, but with responsibility to the responsible of course. It would only matter if he was a Dedicated Satanist.

Honestly I can't see why someone would have a xian boyfriend and need a xian pastor at the same time, that's doubly fucked up as relationships with xians are bad and end in disaster. At least something would happen if one of them was an atheist say.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "dramerc" <dramerc@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "nayomimfc@" <nayomimfc@ wrote:

The same people are brainwashed to attack us, harrass us, slander us and even kill us if they learn we are SS's. So that's hardly no warrant, In that specific case her boyfriend most likely doesn't even know she's a SS and I'm not sure if she even is a SS but certainly if would know he would make her life shit. So he would certainly deserve those in return.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

This is where I disagree. Millions of people in Christianity are normal people in daily life outside of their one day a week retard fest.  And having an attitude of entitlement to treat others like garabage when they have done nothing direct to warrant it. To yourself.

Just starts to reek of the same mentality Jews have towards Gentiles. Thats a shitty road to go down in general.  Legally removing Christianity is what is needed. That will free them.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "dramerc" <dramerc@ wrote:

It always has to be a fucking argument with some people. Especially over what is bloody obvious to most of the people who ever walked the planet for millions of years.  One more time for the slow learners. We keep quiet about ourselves because the consequences can be what? The same kind of consequences if we go around being fucking assholes to other people and wrecking their lives pointlessly. Do I need to draw this in red crayon in BIG LETTERS for people?  Why are the Jews hated again? Of course because that is how they behave towards others ALL THE TIME.   I should not have to return to this thread to tell others 2 + 2 =4, again.       From: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@...
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 7:52:12 AM
  The same people are brainwashed to attack us, harrass us, slander us and even kill us if they learn we are SS's. So that's hardly no warrant, In that specific case her boyfriend most likely doesn't even know she's a SS and I'm not sure if she even is a SS but certainly if would know he would make her life shit. So he would certainly deserve those in return.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

This is where I disagree. Millions of people in Christianity are normal people in daily life outside of their one day a week retard fest.  And having an attitude of entitlement to treat others like garabage when they have done nothing direct to warrant it. To yourself.

Just starts to reek of the same mentality Jews have towards Gentiles. Thats a shitty road to go down in general.  Legally removing Christianity is what is needed. That will free them.

Hahaha that's the plan,but really no clue where to even begin

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Gabriel acuna <aueg15@... wrote:

get him nayomi...!
all the way in

Enviado: Jueves, 11 de julio, 2013 1:02:47

Actually it still matters why because she has LOYALTY to her boyfriend that's a major issue i couldn't care less about her boyfriends beliefs as well we should not be waging total war or harming people for no reason when in fact we are a minority we don't have time that.

We have enough issues at this time plus i am far less militant then you obvious as i would happily look past a Xians belief if the person is someone i want to be with.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dramerc" <dramerc@ wrote:

Well I haven't mastered controlling my feelings...so I'm stuck feeling this way,if I think about this person farting burping,pooping ect...it does nothing for me...
It's like I myself am under a spell

It's nonsense if you think of it in a large scale. It does more harm than good to you and doesn't help in the situation at all to be obsessed with a single person. It's really bad if you can't control yourself.

"I don't know if you've ever been infatuated with someone"

I learned to control myself in these situations. Even if you give me the most beautiful girl I know that she isn't really her external appearance but an ordinary person as she poops and farts like I do and it's possible that she may have a bitchy personality and I also imagine that a long term relationship with her may be boring. These are obsession-killer thoughts, especially visualizing the other person you are obsessed with pooping. :)

Its always this disgusting, stuck, samsaric idiot trololo person. that has too many objections and too many things to say, a shitload of arrogance, a huge mouth (the lizard type), a problematic brain and a desire to argue about even 2 plus 2 equals 4.

We keep quiet to stay alive. People who want recklessly go all out, can go and they can face the consequences. But this destructive fellows who have a fetish to destroy lives, do so only because they want the lives of others to be destroyed. So they beuild a society in their brain when we are all out, get destroyed and damn, we should listen to them because they think we should.

As for the original poster. If you feel attracted to such shitty maggots, you probably have too many links to them. Given you feel so comfortable with this male xian nun, you want to fuck them. Then you have the nerve to come here and hypocritically ask on what should you do.

Seriously go fuck some pedophile, supressed xian pastor, whose soul is a pit of shit, and let us be.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

It always has to be a fucking argument with some people. Especially over what is bloody obvious to most of the people who ever walked the planet for millions of years.

One more time for the slow learners. We keep quiet about ourselves because the consequences can be what?

The same kind of consequences if we go around being fucking assholes to other people and wrecking their lives pointlessly. Do I need to draw this in red crayon in BIG LETTERS for people?

Why are the Jews hated again? Of course because that is how they behave towards others ALL THE TIME.

I should not have to return to this thread to tell others 2 + 2 =4, again.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

As long as there is a separation of church and state in our constitution, legally banning xtianity could never happen. Even if you did, the faithful sheep would go underground and that alone would bolster their misbelief in their doggod.

I've said it before and I'll say it until the day I leave this earth. You can't enlighten the unconscious!

Take this couple for instance. They're a perfect example of our "instant gratification" age. The attitude is: "I see something I want. I don't really care or understand all the ramifications of getting what I want, but I want it so I'll go out of my way to get it, even if I have to make a 'pact with the Devil' because I want this so bad." And TOTALLY NOT UNDERSTANDING this isn't a 7 fucking 11 convenience store of spells and voodoo curses!

The only hope I would see out of this request would be an opportunity to give this couple a chance to open their minds and hearts to Father Satan and perhaps they would start to see the mental and emotional imprisonment, the utter hypocrisy and the blatantly impossible standards their current beliefs hold over them.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

Oh sure. Use logic!

But when it comes right down to it, people will listen to and act upon their emotions (no matter how potentially dangerous the consequences may be) before they'll listen to logic and reason.

This is why greater magic is so powerful! Emotion is the catalyst!

I have a better idea. Instead of cheating on your BF and breaking up another marriage. And what can come from that [even unwanted pregnacy]. How about just stop going to Church in general and push away from the jewsus lardz, table. All together.

Being responsible about choices over implusive is best path in life.

i think, nayomi is young, that's why the exess of hormons.
if she likes the pastor... let not the zoocial taboos blok her.
she may have the pastor she wants 4 her, yes she may get him !!

I have been whenever I orgasm...I'm definitely not doing it enough tho...and I'm wondering if its ok to do it when the moon is waining ? --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@ wrote: Well yes it'd work. Use the affirmation "***** wants to have sex with me intensively." ------------------------------ On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 11:43 PM PDT nayomimfc@ wrote: I have been attending church with my boyfriend for 3 yrs now (never mind what I believe in) and I have completely fallen for a youth pastor there, I felt like he started this by the way he would stare at me, for almost 3 yrs I have not said a word to him about the way I feel but let him now I like him by the way I stare at him, and now I feel like he just doesn't like me anymore , yes. He is married and that's why I've kept my feelings silent, I have told my bf about the way I feel towards this pastor guy and my bf thinks its pretty
hot hahahah but anyway I don't know what to do about my feelings...I can't just ignore them...I've tried but they're way too strong it makes me sick to my stomach, with all honesty I really want just one night to have sex with him. So I guess I'm wondering if I put some kind of spell on him if it would even work? One freaken night is all I ask!! ;) what would you guys suggest?

In case you are a Dedicated Satanist I think you are still new and you a re trying to detach yourself from the xian environment with apparently no effect.
The infatuation you may have can be some sort of projection of the father unconscious image you have from childhood as some sort of "guide".
I suggest you do detach from this figure and let it abandon your mind and of course to do power meditations daily and consistently as this helps to detach unwanted thoughts.

In case this is a joke or an inflitration, trying to say that Satanists are used to fuck with xian preists, this is both funny and stupid together as this is nonsense.

I don't often write here but I read all posts and I'm astonished about how many non-sense posts catch up the attention of people here flloding the group.
My 2 cents : we are at spiritual war and distracting our minds with too much nonsense will reduce the mind attack power and concentration.

WITH SATAN FOR SATAN !!!

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 11:43 PM PDT nayomimfc@ wrote:

I said "responsibility to the responsible" for that reason, if you do something to give a bad name to Satanism you're responsible and held accountable, the same thing if you do stupid things to harm yourself. Also doing anything illegal is condemned. But there are not really any xian-style morals like "thou shalt not commit adultery" because that's from the buy-bull. If she feels like cheating her XIAN boyfriend it's her own business and you're not really to tell her what to do. It may have some bad consequences for her like giving her a bad reputation or other undesirable things, in that case she has to consider them. But just like "you need to have loyalty to your boyfriend who is not a Satanist" just for that isn't really anything more other than xian-like preaching.

There are only laws here forbidding harming another Satanist and Satan punishes those who harm other Satanists. But there are no such laws pertaining to outsider, there's just "responsibility to the responsible".

Plus, in ancient religions and as well as with the Gods, many of them are polygamous. Satan has 5 wives. Xianity took the allegory of the union of Ida and Pingala and male and female side of your soul and made it into a real event and called it marriage. That's what it really is, nothing more than an allegory.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dramerc" <dramerc@... wrote:

Actually it still matters why because she has LOYALTY to her boyfriend that's a major issue i couldn't care less about her boyfriends beliefs as well we should not be waging total war or harming people for no reason when in fact we are a minority we don't have time that.

We have enough issues at this time plus i am far less militant then you obvious as i would happily look past a Xians belief if the person is someone i want to be with.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dramerc" <dramerc@ wrote:

Oh, don't worry, that "disgusting stuck individual with a big mouth who has a destruction fetish" is gonna leave by his own will and you'll never gonna see him again. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Its always this disgusting, stuck, samsaric idiot trololo person. that has too many objections and too many things to say, a shitload of arrogance, a huge mouth (the lizard type), a problematic brain and a desire to argue about even 2 plus 2 equals 4.

We keep quiet to stay alive. People who want recklessly go all out, can go and they can face the consequences. But this destructive fellows who have a fetish to destroy lives, do so only because they want the lives of others to be destroyed. So they beuild a society in their brain when we are all out, get destroyed and damn, we should listen to them because they think we should.

As for the original poster. If you feel attracted to such shitty maggots, you probably have too many links to them. Given you feel so comfortable with this male xian nun, you want to fuck them. Then you have the nerve to come here and hypocritically ask on what should you do.

Seriously go fuck some pedophile, supressed xian pastor, whose soul is a pit of shit, and let us be.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

It always has to be a fucking argument with some people. Especially over what is bloody obvious to most of the people who ever walked the planet for millions of years.

One more time for the slow learners. We keep quiet about ourselves because the consequences can be what?

The same kind of consequences if we go around being fucking assholes to other people and wrecking their lives pointlessly. Do I need to draw this in red crayon in BIG LETTERS for people?

Why are the Jews hated again? Of course because that is how they behave towards others ALL THE TIME.

You weren't referring to FireStarter, were you?! 

Hail Satan!
On 11.07.2013, at 17:07, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Keep your boyfriend, skip church, detach the guy from your aura, and destroy your enemy links, clean your aura and chakras, begin opening them, and dedicate and do daily power meditations. And read the site http://joyofsatan.org
Hail Satan! ❤Hail Andras! ❤Hail Malphas! ❤Hail Haures! ❤Hail Anubis!❤Hail the Gods of Duat!❤????

I also agree with Don on this one. The ideology that they are not dedicated SS so we can do anything we want to them is a very slippery slope. I remember one of the reasons I denounced judeo-xtian religions was because a member from my old church was on a mission trip and she got kidnapped by muslim extremist filth. They asked for money to get her back, then a day after they received the money they said that they were going to drug her and rape her, force her to bear them 3 children, then kill her. Their reasoning was that since she wasn't a muslim they could do with her as they pleased..... Sound familiar? Also, in filthy islamic countries boys are turned into dancers and the disgusting islamic leaders then have sex with them. They also take young girls as wives and rape them. Their reasoning is also that any non-Muslim is not worthy of any sort of ethical treatment and they can be dealt with in any manner. That's why I try not to use that ideology of non- SS are not worthy of human treatment, and we can treat them as we will. It's a subversive jew ideology, average xtians, muslims, catholics, etc. are brainwashed and deluded, and for the most part are inactive enemies. I know there are people in the xtian ranks who would abandon jewsus and embrace Enki and the Demons if they were presented with the trut and evidence, it would be a shame to extinguish such a soldier before they could join our family just because we saw them as worthless fodder because they were raised and only knew the filthy jew way of living. I believe the war is with the active enemies, not the entire deluded population of xtian mind-slaves. That said, those provoking war with Enki and the SS are worthy of all harsh treatment we can imagine for them and must be dealt with, it is our responsibility.

Hail Enki!
Hail the Demons!
Hail Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

You really are wasting time here with that nonsense,if you are living a life that still requires you to mingle with people who can divert you from the left hand path and you looking for advise on how to get closer with them from this group,you missing the point of this group
Hail ashta
Hail Satan

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Don,
Then I have a question....who do we Marry as SS?
We are not allowed to meet people from the egroups, we cannot tell anyone about what we believe in (for obvious reasons...I am not dumb), I know to never marry or even get involve with a jew, but what about muslims or anyone else?
I am asking because my options are not very broad. I am a 38 yr old African American,  that is a proud dedicated SS and I am a divorced mother of 6 children who happens to be single ans sexless for almost 5 yrs now.
I have been trying different things to attract love to me but nothing is working :(
Lets say that I do, (of course my own race) who is ok to marry?
No one knows what I go through because I have not had sex in almost 5 yrs! Last time I had sex was Dec. 31, 2008! It has been bothering me for the past several months but I have been a dedicated SS for a little over a year and I have not been able to have relations with anyone because I am not sure about it and because it seems no one wants me anyway.
Oh yeah, do my children have to dedicate or are they automatically dedicated because of me?
Thank you. Hail Satan
On Jul 11, 2013 9:19 AM, "Don Danko" <mageson6666@... wrote:
  It always has to be a fucking argument with some people. Especially over what is bloody obvious to most of the people who ever walked the planet for millions of years.   One more time for the slow learners. We keep quiet about ourselves because the consequences can be what? The same kind of consequences if we go around being fucking assholes to other people and wrecking their lives pointlessly. Do I need to draw this in red crayon in BIG LETTERS for people?   Why are the Jews hated again? Of course because that is how they behave towards others ALL THE TIME.   I should not have to return to this thread to tell others 2 + 2 =4, again.        From: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@...
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I'm flabberwhelmed and Overghasted as to why this troll is been given advice. Just read all her (if she even a female) posts on the thread. Red alert. Nothing controversial, only stating my observation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sadie Terry <sadieparty@... wrote:

Keep your boyfriend, skip church, detach the guy from your aura, and destroy your enemy links, clean your aura and chakras, begin opening them, and dedicate and do daily power meditations. And read the site http://joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! ❤
Hail Andras! ❤
Hail Malphas! ❤
Hail Haures! ❤
Hail Anubis!❤
Hail the Gods of Duat!❤ðŸ'›ðŸ'šðŸ'™ðŸ'œ

Give the right people full control of the media and social engineering apparatus [public schools as well] while passing a law super taxing all the churches as they are a business [million dollar home for pastors, xian clergy creeps hawking their wares on their own networks and mailing lists 24/7 a never ending infomerical] and have been the bases for major political lobby groups for decades. While auditing all the big time $$$ church orgs and clergy.   And within a generation xianity will vanish. Its already been in a steady decline since the 18th century.  Pushing people against the wall causes a equal reaction. But the soft way of removing all the things the program needs to stay in existance over time. Has the opposite effect. It just falls away in time. And as the psychic power that upholds it melts away as well. People will just grow out of it. Its the hundred monkey effect for humans. Al lthe while replacing it with the Eternal Religion of Nature [Satanism].  Will give people a positive alternative.  .  
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 6:53:52 AM

As long as there is a separation of church and state in our constitution, legally banning xtianity could never happen. Even if you did, the faithful sheep would go underground and that alone would bolster their misbelief in their doggod.

I've said it before and I'll say it until the day I leave this earth. You can't enlighten the unconscious!

Take this couple for instance. They're a perfect example of our "instant gratification" age. The attitude is: "I see something I want. I don't really care or understand all the ramifications of getting what I want, but I want it so I'll go out of my way to get it, even if I have to make a 'pact with the Devil' because I want this so bad." And TOTALLY NOT UNDERSTANDING this isn't a 7 fucking 11 convenience store of spells and voodoo curses!

The only hope I would see out of this request would be an opportunity to give this couple a chance to open their minds and hearts to Father Satan and perhaps they would start to see the mental and emotional imprisonment, the utter hypocrisy and the blatantly impossible standards their current beliefs hold over them.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

You should do a working to attract to the ideal partner to yourself. Also get your natal chart done and see what is going  in your chart that will help alot. A lot of times its in the chart. It also sounds like you might have some self esteem issues. Work on that as well. Karma clearing mantra's are always good. Along with using a atttraction working.  Its a matter of stacking the deck in your favour. Don't make the mistake of getting down on yourself and just setting for whoever. Karma clearing: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/206  Its up to your children when they are old enough if they wish to dedicate or not.   From: Isabella M <injustices33@...
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 4:33:17 PM
  Hi Don,
We are not allowed to meet people from the egroups, we cannot tell anyone about what we believe in (for obvious reasons...I am not dumb), I know to never marry or even get involve with a jew, but what about muslims or anyone else?
I am asking because my options are not very broad. I am a 38 yr old African American,  that is a proud dedicated SS and I am a divorced mother of 6 children who happens to be single ans sexless for almost 5 yrs now.
I have been trying different things to attract love to me but nothing is working :(
No one knows what I go through because I have not had sex in almost 5 yrs! Last time I had sex was Dec. 31, 2008! It has been bothering me for the past several months but I have been a dedicated SS for a little over a year and I have not been able to have relations with anyone because I am not sure about it and because it seems no one wants me anyway.
Oh yeah, do my children have to dedicate or are they automatically dedicated because of me?
Thank you. Hail Satan
  It always has to be a fucking argument with some people. Especially over what is bloody obvious to most of the people who ever walked the planet for millions of years.   One more time for the slow learners. We keep quiet about ourselves because the consequences can be what? The same kind of consequences if we go around being fucking assholes to other people and wrecking their lives pointlessly. Do I need to draw this in red crayon in BIG LETTERS for people?   Why are the Jews hated again? Of course because that is how they behave towards others ALL THE TIME.   I should not have to return to this thread to tell others 2 + 2 =4, again.        From: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@...
  The same people are brainwashed to attack us, harrass us, slander us and even kill us if they learn we are SS's. So that's hardly no warrant, In that specific case her boyfriend most likely doesn't even know she's a SS and I'm not sure if she even is a SS but certainly if would know he would make her life shit. So he would certainly deserve those in return. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote: This is where I disagree. Millions of people in Christianity are normal people in daily life outside of their one day a week retard fest.  And having an attitude of entitlement to treat others like garabage when they have done nothing direct to warrant it. To yourself.   Just starts to reek of the same mentality Jews have towards Gentiles. Thats a shitty road to go down in general.  Legally removing Christianity is what is needed. That will free them. ________________________________ From: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 5:24:13 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Putting a lust spell on a Christian pastor?   Her boyfriend doesn't matter at all because he's a deluded xian. We are free to do whatever we please to xians, but with responsibility to the responsible of course. It would only matter if he was a Dedicated Satanist. Honestly I can't see why someone would have a xian boyfriend and need a xian pastor at the same time, that's doubly fucked up as relationships with xians are bad and end in disaster. At least something would happen if one of them was an atheist say. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "dramerc" <dramerc@ wrote: Eh you have a boyfriend and you're not only going to give into lust but also break your boyfriends trust and your own loyalty? If you're fine with the things you will also cause so be it but i would advise against doing it. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "nayomimfc@" <nayomimfc@ wrote: I have been attending church with my boyfriend for 3 yrs now (never mind what I believe in) and I have completely fallen for a youth pastor there, I felt like he started this by the way he would stare at me, for almost 3 yrs I have not said a word to him about the way I feel but let him now I like him by the way I stare at him, and now I feel like he just doesn't like me anymore , yes. He is married and that's why I've kept my feelings silent, I have told my bf about the way I feel towards this pastor guy and my bf thinks its pretty hot hahahah but anyway I don't know what to do about my feelings...I can't just ignore them...I've tried but they're way too strong it makes me sick to my stomach, with all honesty I really want just one night to have sex with him. So I guess I'm wondering if I put some kind of spell on him if it would even work? One freaken night is all I ask!! ;) what would you guys suggest?

I honestly think that you need to work on doing meditations first and getting some experience (are you even dedicated?) You going to a xian church and learning from the lieble is obviously going to be a bad influence to you. Unless you disgraced the xian beliefs during a mass and pissed in the bowl of holy water like I did ;D
But seriously, if you want to do this then go for it. Just make sure to meditate more and do a soul dedication if you haven't already.
Hail Satan! Hail Asmodeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!
On Jul 11, 2013, at 1:43 AM, "nayomimfc@..." <nayomimfc@... wrote:

Wow. That's an incredible post. I feel like maybe I have seen that, a long time ago...

Question: So, you're supposed to choose between the three options, and either say "Munka" *OR* "Uruz" *OR* "Ansuz" 108 times on the rosary, THEN affirm your affirmation 9 times?

You're supposed to choose one of the three options: Uruz for strength, Ansuz for freedom, Munka for...?

Thanks, HPDD. Awesome.

HAIL SATAN!!

You should do a working to attract to the ideal partner to yourself. Also get your natal chart done and see what is going  in your chart that will help alot. A lot of times its in the chart.

It also sounds like you might have some self esteem issues. Work on that as well. Karma clearing mantra's are always good. Along with using a atttraction working.  Its a matter of stacking the deck in your favour. Don't make the mistake of getting down on yourself and just setting for whoever.

Karma clearing:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/206

Its up to your children when they are old enough if they wish to dedicate or not.

Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 4:33:17 PM

Hi Don,
Thank you.
Hail Satan

The same people are brainwashed to attack us, harrass us, slander us and even kill us if they learn we are SS's. So that's hardly no warrant, In that specific case her boyfriend most likely doesn't even know she's a SS and I'm not sure if she even is a SS but certainly if would know he would make her life shit. So he would certainly deserve those in return. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote: This is where I disagree. Millions of people in Christianity are normal people in daily life outside of their one day a week retard fest.  And having an attitude of entitlement to treat others like garabage when they have done nothing direct to warrant it. To yourself.   Just starts to reek of the same mentality Jews have towards Gentiles. Thats a shitty road to go down in general.  Legally removing Christianity is what is needed. That will free them. ________________________________
From: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@ To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 5:24:13 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Putting a lust spell on a Christian pastor?   Her boyfriend doesn't matter at all because he's a deluded xian. We are free to do whatever we please to xians, but with responsibility to the responsible of course. It would only matter if he was a Dedicated Satanist. Honestly I can't see why someone would have a xian boyfriend and need a xian pastor at the same time, that's doubly fucked up as relationships with xians are bad and end in disaster. At least something would happen if one of them was an atheist say. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "dramerc" <dramerc@ wrote: Eh you have a boyfriend and you're not only going to give into lust but also break your boyfriends trust and your own loyalty? If you're fine with the things you will
also cause so be it but i would advise against doing it. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "nayomimfc@" <nayomimfc@ wrote: I have been attending church with my boyfriend for 3 yrs now (never mind what I believe in) and I have completely fallen for a youth pastor there, I felt like he started this by the way he would stare at me, for almost 3 yrs I have not said a word to him about the way I feel but let him now I like him by the way I stare at him, and now I feel like he just doesn't like me anymore , yes. He is married and that's why I've kept my feelings silent, I have told my bf about the way I feel towards this pastor guy and my bf thinks its pretty hot hahahah but anyway I don't know what to do about my feelings...I can't just ignore them...I've tried but they're way too strong it makes me sick to my stomach, with all honesty I really want just one night to have sex with him. So I guess I'm wondering if I put some
kind of spell on him if it would even work? One freaken night is all I ask!! ;) what would you guys suggest?

I don't know if he/they were referring to firestarter or not, and I cannot speak for them - but as for myself, I will say this regarding firestarter:

He DOES love to start fires. A lot.

And he has given some horrendous advice to people in the (recent) past.

He may know a lot about Satanism but he loves to argue, has often been cruel (in this thread, for example - towards anyone who goes to church), and I don't always trust his judgment.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Thomas Schweitzer <thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:

You weren't referring to FireStarter, were you?!

Hail Satan!

On 11.07.2013, at 17:07, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

The same kind of consequences if we go around being fucking assholes to other people and wrecking their lives pointlessly. Do I need to draw this in red crayon in BIG LETTERS for people?

This is where I disagree. Millions of people in Christianity are normal people in daily life outside of their one day a week retard fest. And having an attitude of entitlement to treat others like garabage when they have done nothing direct to warrant it. To yourself.
Â
Just starts to reek of the same mentality Jews have towards Gentiles. Thats a shitty road to go down in general. Legally removing Christianity is what is needed. That will free them.

Â

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back