Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Putting a lust spell on a Christian pastor?

Isabella!!

Oh, I feel for ya. Lemme tell ya lol

Well, as for the children dedicating, they do not have an automatic dedication because of you. They have to make their own decisions. Of course, you can teach them about the Pagan Gods and such, but they will have to decide what their own path is. If you teach them well regarding the evils of xianity and all the related bs, they will be unlikely to turn in that direction, at the very least.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Isabella M <injustices33@... wrote:

Hi Don,
Then I have a question....who do we Marry as SS?
We are not allowed to meet people from the egroups, we cannot tell anyone
about what we believe in (for obvious reasons...I am not dumb), I know to
never marry or even get involve with a jew, but what about muslims or
anyone else?
I am asking because my options are not very broad. I am a 38 yr old African
American, that is a proud dedicated SS and I am a divorced mother of 6
children who happens to be single ans sexless for almost 5 yrs now.
I have been trying different things to attract love to me but nothing is
working :(
Lets say that I do, (of course my own race) who is ok to marry?
No one knows what I go through because I have not had sex in almost 5 yrs!
Last time I had sex was Dec. 31, 2008! It has been bothering me for the
past several months but I have been a dedicated SS for a little over a year
and I have not been able to have relations with anyone because I am not
sure about it and because it seems no one wants me anyway.
Oh yeah, do my children have to dedicate or are they automatically
dedicated because of me?
Thank you.

Hail Satan
On Jul 11, 2013 9:19 AM, "Don Danko" <mageson6666@... wrote:

It always has to be a fucking argument with some people. Especially over
what is bloody obvious to most of the people who ever walked the planet for
millions of years.

One more time for the slow learners. We keep quiet about ourselves because
the consequences can be what?

The same kind of consequences if we go around being fucking assholes to
other people and wrecking their lives pointlessly. Do I need to draw this
in red crayon in BIG LETTERS for people?

Why are the Jews hated again? Of course because that is how they behave
towards others ALL THE TIME.

I should not have to return to this thread to tell others 2 + 2 =4, again.

*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Thursday, July 11, 2013 7:52:12 AM
*Subject:* [JoyofSatan666] Re: Putting a lust spell on a Christian pastor?

The same people are brainwashed to attack us, harrass us, slander us and
even kill us if they learn we are SS's. So that's hardly no warrant, In
that specific case her boyfriend most likely doesn't even know she's a SS
and I'm not sure if she even is a SS but certainly if would know he would
make her life shit. So he would certainly deserve those in return.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com<JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com,
Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

This is where I disagree. Millions of people in Christianity are normal
people in daily life outside of their one day a week retard fest. And
having an attitude of entitlement to treat others like garabage when they
have done nothing direct to warrant it. To yourself.
Â
Just starts to reek of the same mentality Jews have towards Gentiles.
Thats a shitty road to go down in general. Legally removing Christianity
is what is needed. That will free them.

Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 5:24:13 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Putting a lust spell on a Christian pastor?

Â

Her boyfriend doesn't matter at all because he's a deluded xian. We are
free to do whatever we please to xians, but with responsibility to the
responsible of course. It would only matter if he was a Dedicated Satanist.

Honestly I can't see why someone would have a xian boyfriend and need a
xian pastor at the same time, that's doubly fucked up as relationships with
xians are bad and end in disaster. At least something would happen if one
of them was an atheist say.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "dramerc" <dramerc@
wrote:

Eh you have a boyfriend and you're not only going to give into lust
but also break your boyfriends trust and your own loyalty?
If you're fine with the things you will also cause so be it but i
would advise against doing it.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "nayomimfc@"
<nayomimfc@ wrote:

I have been attending church with my boyfriend for 3 yrs now (never
mind what I believe in) and I have completely fallen for a youth pastor
there, I felt like he started this by the way he would stare at me, for
almost 3 yrs I have not said a word to him about the way I feel but let him
now I like him by the way I stare at him, and now I feel like he just
doesn't like me anymore , yes. He is married and that's why I've kept my
feelings silent, I have told my bf about the way I feel towards this pastor
guy and my bf thinks its pretty hot hahahah but anyway I don't know what to
do about my feelings...I can't just ignore them...I've tried but they're
way too strong it makes me sick to my stomach, with all honesty I really
want just one night to have sex with him. So I guess I'm wondering if I put
some kind of spell on him if it would even work? One freaken night is all I
ask!! ;) what would you guys suggest?

EXACTLY.

Satanists are ETHICAL beings. The Gods are ETHICAL beings.

Don't FUCK with us... but we will treat you fairly.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jclark4666" <jclark4666@... wrote:

I also agree with Don on this one. The ideology that they are not dedicated SS so we can do anything we want to them is a very slippery slope. I remember one of the reasons I denounced judeo-xtian religions was because a member from my old church was on a mission trip and she got kidnapped by muslim extremist filth. They asked for money to get her back, then a day after they received the money they said that they were going to drug her and rape her, force her to bear them 3 children, then kill her. Their reasoning was that since she wasn't a muslim they could do with her as they pleased..... Sound familiar? Also, in filthy islamic countries boys are turned into dancers and the disgusting islamic leaders then have sex with them. They also take young girls as wives and rape them. Their reasoning is also that any non-Muslim is not worthy of any sort of ethical treatment and they can be dealt with in any manner. That's why I try not to use that ideology of non- SS are not worthy of human treatment, and we can treat them as we will. It's a subversive jew ideology, average xtians, muslims, catholics, etc. are brainwashed and deluded, and for the most part are inactive enemies. I know there are people in the xtian ranks who would abandon jewsus and embrace Enki and the Demons if they were presented with the trut and evidence, it would be a shame to extinguish such a soldier before they could join our family just because we saw them as worthless fodder because they were raised and only knew the filthy jew way of living. I believe the war is with the active enemies, not the entire deluded population of xtian mind-slaves. That said, those provoking war with Enki and the SS are worthy of all harsh treatment we can imagine for them and must be dealt with, it is our responsibility.

Hail Enki!
Hail the Demons!
Hail Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

The same people are brainwashed to attack us, harrass us, slander us and even kill us if they learn we are SS's. So that's hardly no warrant, In that specific case her boyfriend most likely doesn't even know she's a SS and I'm not sure if she even is a SS but certainly if would know he would make her life shit. So he would certainly deserve those in return.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

This is where I disagree. Millions of people in Christianity are normal people in daily life outside of their one day a week retard fest.  And having an attitude of entitlement to treat others like garabage when they have done nothing direct to warrant it. To yourself.

Just starts to reek of the same mentality Jews have towards Gentiles. Thats a shitty road to go down in general.  Legally removing Christianity is what is needed. That will free them.

Her boyfriend doesn't matter at all because he's a deluded xian. We are free to do whatever we please to xians, but with responsibility to the responsible of course. It would only matter if he was a Dedicated Satanist.

Honestly I can't see why someone would have a xian boyfriend and need a xian pastor at the same time, that's doubly fucked up as relationships with xians are bad and end in disaster. At least something would happen if one of them was an atheist say.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "dramerc" <dramerc@ wrote:

Eh you have a boyfriend and you're not only going to give into lust but also break your boyfriends trust and your own loyalty?
If you're fine with the things you will also cause so be it but i would advise against doing it.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "nayomimfc@" <nayomimfc@ wrote:

I have been attending church with my boyfriend for 3 yrs now (never mind what I believe in) and I have completely fallen for a youth pastor there, I felt like he started this by the way he would stare at me, for almost 3 yrs I have not said a word to him about the way I feel but let him now I like him by the way I stare at him, and now I feel like he just doesn't like me anymore , yes. He is married and that's why I've kept my feelings silent, I have told my bf about the way I feel towards this pastor guy and my bf thinks its pretty hot hahahah but anyway I don't know what to do about my feelings...I can't just ignore them...I've tried but they're way too strong it makes me sick to my stomach, with all honesty I really want just one night to have sex with him. So I guess I'm wondering if I put some kind of spell on him if it would even work? One freaken night is all I ask!! ;) what would you guys suggest?

I agree with @Zir ..... I found Satan 3 years ago and have been dedicated since then. One of the hardest things for me to do to this day is come to these groups and see posts like this receiving energy from our Elite people. I mean no disrespect, maybe I am over paranoid about infiltrators & the enemies but seeing all this posts combine is really disappointing in my opinion.

"People who sympathize with and/or support the enemies of Satan. (Jew, Xian, Muslim) will be banned"

Frankly, as a warrior of Satan I don't want to visualize someone lusting over a scum sucking priest..
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zir_gohed1" <zir_do@... wrote:

I'm flabberwhelmed and Overghasted as to why this troll is been given advice. Just read all her (if she even a female) posts on the thread. Red alert. Nothing controversial, only stating my observation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nayomimfc@" <nayomimfc@ wrote:

I have been attending church with my boyfriend for 3 yrs now (never mind what I believe in) and I have completely fallen for a youth pastor there, I felt like he started this by the way he would stare at me, for almost 3 yrs I have not said a word to him about the way I feel but let him now I like him by the way I stare at him, and now I feel like he just doesn't like me anymore , yes. He is married and that's why I've kept my feelings silent, I have told my bf about the way I feel towards this pastor guy and my bf thinks its pretty hot hahahah but anyway I don't know what to do about my feelings...I can't just ignore them...I've tried but they're way too strong it makes me sick to my stomach, with all honesty I really want just one night to have sex with him. So I guess I'm wondering if I put some kind of spell on him if it would even work? One freaken night is all I ask!! ;) what would you guys suggest?

Its been found by science that humans morality is intrinsic which is obvious. That total defeats xianity claims of the opposite and what it rest upon. The Eastern texts mention that as a being spiritually advances their  ethical nature does as well. As this is part of consciousness. This is why those systems did not place heavy moral demands and codes on their followers. There is no need to. Its a sign of decline when this has to be done.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 3:14:49 AM
  EXACTLY.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "jclark4666" <jclark4666@... wrote:

I also agree with Don on this one. The ideology that they are not dedicated SS so we can do anything we want to them is a very slippery slope. I remember one of the reasons I denounced judeo-xtian religions was because a member from my old church was on a mission trip and she got kidnapped by muslim extremist filth. They asked for money to get her back, then a day after they received the money they said that they were going to drug her and rape her, force her to bear them 3 children, then kill her. Their reasoning was that since she wasn't a muslim they could do with her as they pleased..... Sound familiar? Also, in filthy islamic countries boys are turned into dancers and the disgusting islamic leaders then have sex with them. They also take young girls as wives and rape them. Their reasoning is also that any non-Muslim is not worthy of any sort of ethical treatment and they can be dealt with in any manner. That's why I try not to use that ideology of non- SS are not worthy of human treatment, and we can treat them as we will. It's a subversive jew ideology, average xtians, muslims, catholics, etc. are brainwashed and deluded, and for the most part are inactive enemies. I know there are people in the xtian ranks who would abandon jewsus and embrace Enki and the Demons if they were presented with the trut and evidence, it would be a shame to extinguish such a soldier before they could join our family just because we saw them as worthless fodder because they were raised and only knew the filthy jew way of living. I believe the war is with the active enemies, not the entire deluded population of xtian mind-slaves. That said, those provoking war with Enki and the SS are worthy of all harsh treatment we can imagine for them and must be dealt with, it is our responsibility.

Hail Enki!
Hail the Demons!
Hail Hitler!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

The same people are brainwashed to attack us, harrass us, slander us and even kill us if they learn we are SS's. So that's hardly no warrant, In that specific case her boyfriend most likely doesn't even know she's a SS and I'm not sure if she even is a SS but certainly if would know he would make her life shit. So he would certainly deserve those in return.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

This is where I disagree. Millions of people in Christianity are normal people in daily life outside of their one day a week retard fest.  And having an attitude of entitlement to treat others like garabage when they have done nothing direct to warrant it. To yourself.

Just starts to reek of the same mentality Jews have towards Gentiles. Thats a shitty road to go down in general.  Legally removing Christianity is what is needed. That will free them.

Her boyfriend doesn't matter at all because he's a deluded xian. We are free to do whatever we please to xians, but with responsibility to the responsible of course. It would only matter if he was a Dedicated Satanist.

Honestly I can't see why someone would have a xian boyfriend and need a xian pastor at the same time, that's doubly fucked up as relationships with xians are bad and end in disaster. At least something would happen if one of them was an atheist say.

Eh you have a boyfriend and you're not only going to give into lust but also break your boyfriends trust and your own loyalty?
If you're fine with the things you will also cause so be it but i would advise against doing it.

No need to start hen pecking each other. Everyone settle down and relax.
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 3:08:42 AM
  I don't know if he/they were referring to firestarter or not, and I cannot speak for them - but as for myself, I will say this regarding firestarter:

He DOES love to start fires. A lot.

And he has given some horrendous advice to people in the (recent) past.

He may know a lot about Satanism but he loves to argue, has often been cruel (in this thread, for example - towards anyone who goes to church), and I don't always trust his judgment.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Thomas Schweitzer <thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:

You weren't referring to FireStarter, were you?!

Hail Satan!

On 11.07.2013, at 17:07, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Its always this disgusting, stuck, samsaric idiot trololo person. that has too many objections and too many things to say, a shitload of arrogance, a huge mouth (the lizard type), a problematic brain and a desire to argue about even 2 plus 2 equals 4.

We keep quiet to stay alive. People who want recklessly go all out, can go and they can face the consequences. But this destructive fellows who have a fetish to destroy lives, do so only because they want the lives of others to be destroyed. So they beuild a society in their brain when we are all out, get destroyed and damn, we should listen to them because they think we should.

As for the original poster. If you feel attracted to such shitty maggots, you probably have too many links to them. Given you feel so comfortable with this male xian nun, you want to fuck them. Then you have the nerve to come here and hypocritically ask on what should you do.

Seriously go fuck some pedophile, supressed xian pastor, whose soul is a pit of shit, and let us be.

It always has to be a fucking argument with some people. Especially over what is bloody obvious to most of the people who ever walked the planet for millions of years.

One more time for the slow learners. We keep quiet about ourselves because the consequences can be what?

The same kind of consequences if we go around being fucking assholes to other people and wrecking their lives pointlessly. Do I need to draw this in red crayon in BIG LETTERS for people?

Why are the Jews hated again? Of course because that is how they behave towards others ALL THE TIME.

Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 7:52:12 AM

This is where I disagree. Millions of people in Christianity are normal people in daily life outside of their one day a week retard fest. And having an attitude of entitlement to treat others like garabage when they have done nothing direct to warrant it. To yourself.
Â
Just starts to reek of the same mentality Jews have towards Gentiles. Thats a shitty road to go down in general. Legally removing Christianity is what is needed. That will free them.

Â

Also Firestarter don't take my disagreement personally. Your a soild SS.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 6:32:08 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Putting a lust spell on a Christian pastor?
  I don't know if he/they were referring to firestarter or not, and I cannot speak for them - but as for myself, I will say this regarding firestarter: He DOES love to start fires. A lot. And he has given some horrendous advice to people in the (recent) past. He may know a lot about Satanism but he loves to argue, has often been cruel (in this thread, for example - towards anyone who goes to church), and I don't always trust his judgment. HAIL SATAN!!
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Thomas Schweitzer <thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote: You weren't referring to FireStarter, were you?! Hail Satan! On 11.07.2013, at 17:07, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote: Its always this disgusting, stuck, samsaric idiot trololo person. that has too many objections and too many things to say, a shitload of arrogance, a huge mouth (the lizard type), a problematic brain and a desire to argue about even 2 plus 2 equals 4. We keep quiet to stay alive. People who want recklessly go all out, can go and they can face the consequences. But this destructive fellows who have a fetish to destroy lives, do so only because they want the lives of others to be destroyed. So they beuild a society in their brain when we are all out, get destroyed and damn, we should listen to them because they think we should. As for the original poster. If you feel attracted to such shitty maggots, you probably have too many links to them. Given you feel so comfortable with this male xian nun, you want to fuck them. Then you have the nerve to come here and hypocritically ask on what should you do. Seriously go fuck some pedophile, supressed xian pastor, whose soul is a pit of shit, and let us be. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote: It always has to be a fucking argument with some people. Especially over what is bloody obvious to most of the people who ever walked the planet for millions of years. One more time for the slow learners. We keep quiet about ourselves because the consequences can be what? The same kind of consequences if we go around being fucking assholes to other people and wrecking their lives pointlessly. Do I need to draw this in red crayon in BIG LETTERS for people? Why are the Jews hated again? Of course because that is how they behave towards others ALL THE TIME. I should not have to return to this thread to tell others 2 + 2 =4, again. ________________________________ From: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@ To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 7:52:12 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Putting a lust spell on a Christian pastor? The same people are brainwashed to attack us, harrass us, slander us and even kill us if they learn we are SS's. So that's hardly no warrant, In that specific case her boyfriend most likely doesn't even know she's a SS and I'm not sure if she even is a SS but certainly if would know he would make her life shit. So he would certainly deserve those in return. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote: This is where I disagree. Millions of people in Christianity are normal people in daily life outside of their one day a week retard fest. And having an attitude of entitlement to treat others like garabage when they have done nothing direct to warrant it. To yourself.  Just starts to reek of the same mentality Jews have towards Gentiles. Thats a shitty road to go down in general. Legally removing Christianity is what is needed. That will free them. ________________________________ From: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@ To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 5:24:13 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Putting a lust spell on a Christian pastor?  Her boyfriend doesn't matter at all because he's a deluded xian. We are free to do whatever we please to xians, but with responsibility to the responsible of course. It would only matter if he was a Dedicated Satanist. Honestly I can't see why someone would have a xian boyfriend and need a xian pastor at the same time, that's doubly fucked up as relationships with xians are bad and end in disaster. At least something would happen if one of them was an atheist say. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "dramerc" <dramerc@ wrote: Eh you have a boyfriend and you're not only going to give into lust but also break your boyfriends trust and your own loyalty? If you're fine with the things you will also cause so be it but i would advise against doing it. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "nayomimfc@" <nayomimfc@ wrote: I have been attending church with my boyfriend for 3 yrs now (never mind what I believe in) and I have completely fallen for a youth pastor there, I felt like he started this by the way he would stare at me, for almost 3 yrs I have not said a word to him about the way I feel but let him now I like him by the way I stare at him, and now I feel like he just doesn't like me anymore , yes. He is married and that's why I've kept my feelings silent, I have told my bf about the way I feel towards this pastor guy and my bf thinks its pretty hot hahahah but anyway I don't know what to do about my feelings...I can't just ignore them...I've tried but they're way too strong it makes me sick to my stomach, with all honesty I really want just one night to have sex with him. So I guess I'm wondering if I put some kind of spell on him if it would even work? One freaken night is all I ask!! ;) what would you guys suggest?

Personally i can't stand to look at a cross without wanting to throw up much less step into a church. And a pastor?  do you know what the xtians have done to us? you know how many people have been burned and tortured by the xtians? do you know how many women and children have been burned at the stake for no reason? ha! if you are SS then you are ignorant and if your not then at least i won't help you.                                                                                                          And about firestarter...... he may like to start fires but there vary worm and made of  blue flames  ^_^ HAIL SATANHAIL SET                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       HAIL ENLIL                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 HAIL THE GOD'S                                                                                                                                                                                                                         HEIL MEIN FEUER                                                                                                                                                                                                                       HAIL ALL THE WARRIORS MAN AND GOD OF SATAN!!!!          From: Don Danko <mageson6666@...
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 3:39 AM

I don't know if he/they were referring to firestarter or not, and I cannot speak for them - but as for myself, I will say this regarding firestarter: He DOES love to start fires. A lot. And he has given some horrendous advice to people in the (recent) past. He may know a lot about Satanism but he loves to argue, has often been cruel (in this thread, for example - towards anyone who goes to church), and I don't always trust his judgment. HAIL SATAN!!
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Thomas Schweitzer <thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote: You weren't referring to FireStarter, were you?! Hail Satan! On 11.07.2013, at 17:07, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote: Its always this disgusting, stuck, samsaric idiot trololo person. that has too many objections and too many things to say, a shitload of arrogance, a huge mouth (the lizard type), a problematic brain and a desire to argue about even 2 plus 2 equals 4. We keep quiet to stay alive. People who want recklessly go all out, can go and they can face the consequences. But this destructive fellows who have a fetish to destroy lives, do so only because they want the lives of others to be destroyed. So they beuild a society in their brain when we are all out, get destroyed and damn, we should listen to them because they think we should. As for the original poster. If you feel attracted to such shitty maggots, you probably have too many links to them. Given you feel so comfortable with this male xian nun, you want to fuck them. Then you have the nerve to come here and hypocritically ask on what should you do. Seriously go fuck some pedophile, supressed xian pastor, whose soul is a pit of shit, and let us be. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote: It always has to be a fucking argument with some people. Especially over what is bloody obvious to most of the people who ever walked the planet for millions of years. One more time for the slow learners. We keep quiet about ourselves because the consequences can be what? The same kind of consequences if we go around being fucking assholes to other people and wrecking their lives pointlessly. Do I need to draw this in red crayon in BIG LETTERS for people? Why are the Jews hated again? Of course because that is how they behave towards others ALL THE TIME. I should not have to return to this thread to tell others 2 + 2 =4, again. ________________________________ From: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@ To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 7:52:12 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Putting a lust spell on a Christian pastor? The same people are brainwashed to attack us, harrass us, slander us and even kill us if they learn we are SS's. So that's hardly no warrant, In that specific case her boyfriend most likely doesn't even know she's a SS and I'm not sure if she even is a SS but certainly if would know he would make her life shit. So he would certainly deserve those in return. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote: This is where I disagree. Millions of people in Christianity are normal people in daily life outside of their one day a week retard fest. And having an attitude of entitlement to treat others like garabage when they have done nothing direct to warrant it. To yourself.  Just starts to reek of the same mentality Jews have towards Gentiles. Thats a shitty road to go down in general. Legally removing Christianity is what is needed. That will free them. ________________________________ From: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@ To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 5:24:13 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Putting a lust spell on a Christian pastor?  Her boyfriend doesn't matter at all because he's a deluded xian. We are free to do whatever we please to xians, but with responsibility to the responsible of course. It would only matter if he was a Dedicated Satanist. Honestly I can't see why someone would have a xian boyfriend and need a xian pastor at the same time, that's doubly fucked up as relationships with xians are bad and end in disaster. At least something would happen if one of them was an atheist say. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "dramerc" <dramerc@ wrote: Eh you have a boyfriend and you're not only going to give into lust but also break your boyfriends trust and your own loyalty? If you're fine with the things you will also cause so be it but i would advise against doing it. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "nayomimfc@" <nayomimfc@ wrote: I have been attending church with my boyfriend for 3 yrs now (never mind what I believe in) and I have completely fallen for a youth pastor there, I felt like he started this by the way he would stare at me, for almost 3 yrs I have not said a word to him about the way I feel but let him now I like him by the way I stare at him, and now I feel like he just doesn't like me anymore , yes. He is married and that's why I've kept my feelings silent, I have told my bf about the way I feel towards this pastor guy and my bf thinks its pretty hot hahahah but anyway I don't know what to do about my feelings...I can't just ignore them...I've tried but they're way too strong it makes me sick to my stomach, with all honesty I really want just one night to have sex with him. So I guess I'm wondering if I put some kind of spell on him if it would even work? One freaken night is all I ask!! ;) what would you guys suggest?

If that is true, then why are there enemy nordics? Considering how our gods come from the same race, then the enemy nordics should be also ethical and moral just as our gods are since they are too very spiritualy advanced. Instead of being spiteful fucktards preying on humanity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Its been found by science that humans morality is intrinsic which is obvious. That total defeats xianity claims of the opposite and what it rest upon.

The Eastern texts mention that as a being spiritually advances their  ethical nature does as well. As this is part of consciousness. This is why those systems did not place heavy moral demands and codes on their followers. There is no need to. Its a sign of decline when this has to be done.

EXACTLY.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "jclark4666" <jclark4666@ wrote:

I also agree with Don on this one. The ideology that they are not dedicated SS so we can do anything we want to them is a very slippery slope. I remember one of the reasons I denounced judeo-xtian religions was because a member from my old church was on a mission trip and she got kidnapped by muslim extremist filth. They asked for money to get her back, then a day after they received the money they said that they were going to drug her and rape her, force her to bear them 3 children, then kill her. Their reasoning was that since she wasn't a muslim they could do with her as they pleased..... Sound familiar? Also, in filthy islamic countries boys are turned into dancers and the disgusting islamic leaders then have sex with them. They also take young girls as wives and rape them. Their reasoning is also that any non-Muslim is not worthy of any sort of ethical treatment and they can be dealt with in any manner. That's why I try not to use that
ideology of non- SS are not worthy of human treatment, and we can treat them as we will. It's a subversive jew ideology, average xtians, muslims, catholics, etc. are brainwashed and deluded, and for the most part are inactive enemies. I know there are people in the xtian ranks who would abandon jewsus and embrace Enki and the Demons if they were presented with the trut and evidence, it would be a shame to extinguish such a soldier before they could join our family just because we saw them as worthless fodder because they were raised and only knew the filthy jew way of living. I believe the war is with the active enemies, not the entire deluded population of xtian mind-slaves. That said, those provoking war with Enki and the SS are worthy of all harsh treatment we can imagine for them and must be dealt with, it is our responsibility.

Hail Enki!
Hail the Demons!
Hail Hitler!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Lol that's cute, warm and made of blue flames. I agree.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nicholas Abben <deathgodlolfml@... wrote:

Personally i can't stand to look at a cross without wanting to throw up much less step into a church. And a pastor?  do you know what the xtians have done to us? you know how many people have been burned and tortured by the xtians? do you know how many women and children have been burned at the stake for no reason? ha! if you are SS then you are ignorant and if your not then at least i won't help you.                                                                                                          And about firestarter...... he may like to start fires but there vary worm and made of  blue flames  ^_^ 
HAIL SATAN
HAIL SET                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       HAIL ENLIL                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 HAIL THE GOD'S                                                                                                                                                                        
                                                HEIL MEIN FEUER                                                                                                                                                                                                                       HAIL ALL THE WARRIORS MAN AND GOD OF SATAN!!!!         

Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 3:39 AM

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I don't know if he/they were referring to firestarter or not, and I cannot speak for them - but as for myself, I will say this regarding firestarter: He DOES love to start fires. A lot. And he has given some horrendous advice to people in the (recent) past. He may know a lot about Satanism but he loves to argue, has often been cruel (in this thread, for example - towards anyone who goes to church), and I don't always trust his judgment. HAIL SATAN!! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Thomas Schweitzer <thomas_schweitzer66@ wrote:

You weren't referring to FireStarter, were you?!

Hail Satan!

On 11.07.2013, at 17:07, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

Its always this disgusting, stuck, samsaric idiot trololo person. that has too many objections and too many things to say, a shitload of arrogance, a huge mouth (the lizard type), a problematic brain and a desire to argue about even 2 plus 2 equals 4.

We keep quiet to stay alive. People who want recklessly go all out, can go and they can face the consequences. But this destructive fellows who have a fetish to destroy lives, do so only because they want the lives of others to be destroyed. So they beuild a society in their brain when we are all out, get destroyed and damn, we should listen to them because they think we should.

As for the original poster. If you feel attracted to such shitty maggots, you probably have too many links to them. Given you feel so comfortable with this male xian nun, you want to fuck them. Then you have the nerve to come here and hypocritically ask on what should you do.

Seriously go fuck some pedophile, supressed xian pastor, whose soul is a pit of shit, and let us be.

It always has to be a fucking argument with some people. Especially over what is bloody obvious to most of the people who ever walked the planet for millions of years.

One more time for the slow learners. We keep quiet about ourselves because the consequences can be what?

The same kind of consequences if we go around being fucking assholes to other people and wrecking their lives pointlessly. Do I need to draw this in red crayon in BIG LETTERS for people?

Why are the Jews hated again? Of course because that is how they behave towards others ALL THE TIME.

To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 7:52:12 AM

This is where I disagree. Millions of people in Christianity are normal people in daily life outside of their one day a week retard fest. And having an attitude of entitlement to treat others like garabage when they have done nothing direct to warrant it. To yourself.
Â
Just starts to reek of the same mentality Jews have towards Gentiles. Thats a shitty road to go down in general. Legally removing Christianity is what is needed. That will free them.

Â

Just because they are of the same species does not mean they all evolved together the whole way through.

Satan and the Nordics that sided with him a long time ago - they have likely been separate from other tribes of Nordics for eons.

Their evolution could have easily diverged a very long time ago.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:

If that is true, then why are there enemy nordics? Considering how our gods come from the same race, then the enemy nordics should be also ethical and moral just as our gods are since they are too very spiritualy advanced. Instead of being spiteful fucktards preying on humanity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Its been found by science that humans morality is intrinsic which is obvious. That total defeats xianity claims of the opposite and what it rest upon.

The Eastern texts mention that as a being spiritually advances their  ethical nature does as well. As this is part of consciousness. This is why those systems did not place heavy moral demands and codes on their followers. There is no need to. Its a sign of decline when this has to be done.

EXACTLY.

HAIL SATAN!!

I also agree with Don on this one. The ideology that they are not dedicated SS so we can do anything we want to them is a very slippery slope. I remember one of the reasons I denounced judeo-xtian religions was because a member from my old church was on a mission trip and she got kidnapped by muslim extremist filth. They asked for money to get her back, then a day after they received the money they said that they were going to drug her and rape her, force her to bear them 3 children, then kill her. Their reasoning was that since she wasn't a muslim they could do with her as they pleased..... Sound familiar? Also, in filthy islamic countries boys are turned into dancers and the disgusting islamic leaders then have sex with them. They also take young girls as wives and rape them. Their reasoning is also that any non-Muslim is not worthy of any sort of ethical treatment and they can be dealt with in any manner. That's why I try not to use that
ideology of non- SS are not worthy of human treatment, and we can treat them as we will. It's a subversive jew ideology, average xtians, muslims, catholics, etc. are brainwashed and deluded, and for the most part are inactive enemies. I know there are people in the xtian ranks who would abandon jewsus and embrace Enki and the Demons if they were presented with the trut and evidence, it would be a shame to extinguish such a soldier before they could join our family just because we saw them as worthless fodder because they were raised and only knew the filthy jew way of living. I believe the war is with the active enemies, not the entire deluded population of xtian mind-slaves. That said, those provoking war with Enki and the SS are worthy of all harsh treatment we can imagine for them and must be dealt with, it is our responsibility.

Hail Enki!
Hail the Demons!
Hail Hitler!

Right... which is why in Greek Mythology, the Silver and especially the Gold ages were times when the Gods didn't have laws. Everything just "worked." Laws to govern man's behavior were unnecessary.

The mythical Bronze Age is when the shit really hit the fan, and laws had to be introduced.

HAIL ZEUS!!!
HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

EXACTLY.

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Enki!
Hail the Demons!
Hail Hitler!

Plenty of xians are not so far gone that they couldn't handle someone from another point of view.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful. But still. Many of them are xian on Sunday morning and secular the rest of the week. Hell - many don't even GO to church anymore.

The enemy is slowly dying.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dramerc" <dramerc@... wrote:

Actually it still matters why because she has LOYALTY to her boyfriend that's a major issue i couldn't care less about her boyfriends beliefs as well we should not be waging total war or harming people for no reason when in fact we are a minority we don't have time that.

We have enough issues at this time plus i am far less militant then you obvious as i would happily look past a Xians belief if the person is someone i want to be with.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dramerc" <dramerc@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nayomimfc@" <nayomimfc@ wrote:

I'm sorry, but are you trying to win a popularity contest? Just because they are 'normal' they should respected? I'm not saying be loud mouthed and annoying, but never forget the disgusting energy they are tied into and be proud that you are not one of them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Slow day at the garbage can gang group, there sp[c]am,  I take it.  Run along back to your fellow garabage can pal's that are all banned for things like trying to promote rape as a normal and trendy thing.
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 3:54:24 PM
  I'm sorry, but are you trying to win a popularity contest? Just because they are 'normal' they should respected? I'm not saying be loud mouthed and annoying, but never forget the disgusting energy they are tied into and be proud that you are not one of them.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Firestarter, are you alright? I was not reffering to you, for fucking sake. I was just replying under your line because I could not reply elsewhere.

For fucking sake, do you have to leave like this?

Relax. What the...

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Oh, don't worry, that "disgusting stuck individual with a big mouth who has a destruction fetish" is gonna leave by his own will and you'll never gonna see him again. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

The same kind of consequences if we go around being fucking assholes to other people and wrecking their lives pointlessly. Do I need to draw this in red crayon in BIG LETTERS for people?

Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 7:52:12 AM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back