Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Psycho-delics

• Thread starter JoS Forum Contributions
  • Start date
J

JoS Forum Contributions

Psycho-delics

Such drugs are the latest rage among the New Age types. Who can't do anything actually spiritual for themselves so they just take crazy stuff like Ayahuasca which leaves one shitting their pants, and vomiting on themselves and people dying from taking it and going literally insane as well. In-between being preyed on by natives.

The rise of the Aztec's and such groups.

Something else there are Amerindian tales of interaction with Greys in the past. The Grey's are always bad news and just space jews:

If you dig to the bottom of why the Amerindian cultures in the central and S.America started human sacrifices they mention an evil being that perhaps not ironically name is identical to Yahweh. Told them it would help them gain greater power if they would start committing ritual murders of prisoners. This was against the code of ethic's of the Amerindians. The original God Viracocha [who was Satan and always mentioned as a Nordic] when giving the Amerindian's the sacred culture in the ancient past instructed them to never engage in ritual murder of man or animal. But to place flowers upon the altar. They do this in Hindu India to this day.

The text states the evil being tricked them and manipulated them into breaking this code. And it got worse and worse as black magicians [real fucking black magicians like the kike orthodox rabbinical class] started turning towards this evil being to violent packs for power. This caused a war between the Priesthood and with the Aztec's the evil side won. This probably destroyed them in the end. The Spanish army was too small and far from a central base to win anything long lasting against the Aztec Empire. But Amerindian tribes allied with the Spanish to destroy the Aztec cruelty over them. Of course they didn't get told it would be replaced with jooz cruelty at the time. The last Aztec warriors died fighting for their new Spanish overlords taking the Philippines.

The tale shows the enemy ET's have been infiltrating different cultures for awhile.

The Emperor of the Aztec's was taking psycho-delic's daily that allowed him to commune which such beings. That told him to commit mass human sacrifices. They sacrificed eighty thousand people in four days in just one ritual. This culture was obsessed with taking these substances. They where not practicing the spiritual practices left by the Gods in early cultures. This has been noted before these substances open people up and make them easier to put under the influence of enemy entitles. The person does not have the spiritual strength or development from real practices so one is left on a low mental level that can be manipulated even more when the centers of the mind are somewhat opened in a chaotic way which forms a channel for manipulation. Many new people report they would take substances [same with pot]and the enemy would be able to attempt to enforce their will on them more and get into their mind.

Terrance McKenna was the poster tard for this stupid behaviour and he even admitted himself he never took his "Heroic Dosage" and that the majority of theories he concocted where bullshit in private. He stopped taking this kind of stuff way before he died. The majority of the retarded theories on mushrooms today come from Terrance the Tard Whisperer.

Remember if you watch pro psycho-delic's documentaries its all jews telling you to take this stuff and promoting this new wave of dangerous fake spirituality like they where doing back in the 60's which put people into mental hospitals.

Because you know we can always trust Jews when they tell us to take this dangerous stuff right....

If that's not bad enough there is now this drug culture, tard wave of people rewriting spiritual allegories and history to conform to
tardsensical, bongoloidism. History being rewritten by basically this guy:

You're wrong. Psychedelics are a useful tool for self exploration, though they are not a replacement for your own workings - but they are good for that initial opening.

You need to be banned! Those drugs are harmful to the Mind and body! How dare you come on these groups and promote it in that way! Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 12:09 PM, "saeljasmua@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You're wrong. Psychedelics are a useful tool for self exploration, though they are not a replacement for your own workings - but they are good for that initial opening.

you are either trolling, an infiltrator or just plain foolish Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 6:21 PM, "saeljasmua@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

No actually I am right. You are just going to have to deal with that fact. And put down the drugs.

Absolutely NOT. Drugs are NOT allowed in Satanism. They destroy your aura and chakras.

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 3:21 PM, "saeljasmua@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Drugs are NOT allowed in Satanism. They destroy your aura and chakras. You are obviously a fucking infiltrator. 

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 3:43 PM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

you are either trolling, an infiltrator or just plain foolish Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 6:21 PM, "saeljasmua@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You clearly have never used proper psychedelics. 
Now things like nbomes are bad - they hurt, they damage, they kill. Natural things like shrooms are not evil, they are not tools to be used against us, but to help us. 
Check my posting history if you will - I am not so new to all this.

I've only ever done drugs once, and it was a psychedelic. And guess what? It didn't harm me. If I changed, it was only for the better. I came out my shell, so to speak, and it was permanent. I no longer have a crippling fear when I walk out in public, no more anxiety at the crowds or even one to one. I don't do drugs any more, because I don't need to. 
Yes, some drugs are harmful. Yes, they are more popular and kill people. No, I did not use them, nor do I ever see myself using them.

This person really needs to be banned. He is obviously a infiltrator. Guess what little jew everyone here already knows that drugs have no place in Satanism. Your lies and deceit are not going to work on us.Now remember this you piece o shit, bad things happen to the people who try to fuck with us. Sit back and watch as we destroy you and your entire fucking putrid race. 

On Friday, April 3, 2015 7:16 PM, "Rick Wendel magnum.arcanum@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You don't need any drugs for self-exploration.  Those that have followed the true path know that.  It's a joke compared to the real thing.  So, just think of the most profound psychedelic experience you've ever had.  The real thing is a few hundred times better than that.  Ask the military why you can't be admitted to most jobs even if you've tried psychedelics once.  This is really elementary data.  I have to agree with Shannon Outlaw.    

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 5:21 PM, "saeljasmua@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Anybody who advocates drug abuse including doctors should be fought to the death.
Theodor Morell is the Jew that destroyed Hitler with drugs.....Also Nazi Germany was sold Pervithin/Methamphetamine (Panzerschokolade) by the Jews. 
This was a key to the destruction of Nazi Germany 
Theodor Morell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Methamphetamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hail Satan  

"Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 9:12 Samstag, 4.April 2015:

This person really needs to be banned. He is obviously a infiltrator. Guess what little jew everyone here already knows that drugs have no place in Satanism. Your lies and deceit are not going to work on us.Now remember this you piece o shit, bad things happen to the people who try to fuck with us. Sit back and watch as we destroy you and your entire fucking putrid race. 

On Friday, April 3, 2015 7:16 PM, "Rick Wendel magnum.arcanum@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You don't need any drugs for self-exploration.  Those that have followed the true path know that.  It's a joke compared to the real thing.  So, just think of the most profound psychedelic experience you've ever had.  The real thing is a few hundred times better than that.  Ask the military why you can't be admitted to most jobs even if you've tried psychedelics once.  This is really elementary data.  I have to agree with Shannon Outlaw.    

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 5:21 PM, "saeljasmua@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

"Ask the military why you can't be admitted to most jobs even if you've tried psychedelics once."
Ask the military why they don't accept people over a certain IQ.

Those are bullshit lies from the jews man.  Hitler was a Satanist and so were the other top SS. 

On Saturday, April 4, 2015 1:36 PM, "Necromancing Nine necromancing9@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Anybody who advocates drug abuse including doctors should be fought to the death.
Theodor Morell is the Jew that destroyed Hitler with drugs.....Also Nazi Germany was sold Pervithin/Methamphetamine (Panzerschokolade) by the Jews. 
Theodor Morell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Methamphetamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hail Satan  

"Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 9:12 Samstag, 4.April 2015:

You talking about Golden Mushrooms.  Works great for these guys. (See Photo)  They honor mushrooms with their caps.  I don't know why you have to hate on the military.  They work for psychedelic drug dealers.  Drugs give you trouble with Time.  They not only destroy your aura they destroy your ability to progress spiritually.  I don't need them to do anything you can possibly do with psychedelics.  The newest person here knows that already.  Nice try though.  Bye - won't be seeing ya...

---In [email protected], <saeljasmua@... wrote :

"Ask the military why you can't be admitted to most jobs even if you've tried psychedelics once."

Saeljasmua you're a troll.
While certain militaries are full of dunces the US military has a lot of highly intelligent people in it.
As an example.... Michael Aquino, the founder of the Temple of Set is a Lt. Col ret. in the US military, his IQ is 155+.
It just depends how you play it. 
That said, I disagree that people who took retarddelics (also known as psychodelics) can no longer serve in the military.
The issue with psychedelics is simply that they serve no actual purpose at all, and can easily mislead people. I tried shrooms once, and while the experience was interesting, the only thing I learnt from it was that out of body experiences are real. 
It took me way way longer to figure out how to astral travel due to that "done for me" experience. Also, the come-down from those drugs is horrible, and yes they absolutely ruin your aura.
Another thing I tried was woodrose seeds. Again, it opened up an interesting part of my psyche, but did it help me in any way other than re-arranging some childhood issue and putting that in perspective? Not really, the only other thing was that my Kundalini was activated to a certain degree, which was quite amazing.
Again the come down was hard and absolutely not worth the "trip".
No, focus on actual spiritual work = meditation.
You can produce these experiences and much much more, while STRENGTHENING YOURSELF rather than weaking yourself. 
Listen to the HP it is for the best.
Hail Satan

"saeljasmua@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 22:42 Samstag, 4.April 2015:

@saeljasmua is obviously a jew. You just feel the kike energy coming out of his posts.    

On Saturday, April 4, 2015 7:31 PM, "Necromancing Nine necromancing9@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Saeljasmua you're a troll.
While certain militaries are full of dunces the US military has a lot of highly intelligent people in it.
As an example.... Michael Aquino, the founder of the Temple of Set is a Lt. Col ret. in the US military, his IQ is 155+.
It just depends how you play it. 
That said, I disagree that people who took retarddelics (also known as psychodelics) can no longer serve in the military.
The issue with psychedelics is simply that they serve no actual purpose at all, and can easily mislead people. I tried shrooms once, and while the experience was interesting, the only thing I learnt from it was that out of body experiences are real. 
It took me way way longer to figure out how to astral travel due to that "done for me" experience. Also, the come-down from those drugs is horrible, and yes they absolutely ruin your aura.
Another thing I tried was woodrose seeds. Again, it opened up an interesting part of my psyche, but did it help me in any way other than re-arranging some childhood issue and putting that in perspective? Not really, the only other thing was that my Kundalini was activated to a certain degree, which was quite amazing.
Again the come down was hard and absolutely not worth the "trip".
No, focus on actual spiritual work = meditation.
You can produce these experiences and much much more, while STRENGTHENING YOURSELF rather than weaking yourself. 
Listen to the HP it is for the best.
Hail Satan

"saeljasmua@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 22:42 Samstag, 4.April 2015:

The only thing worse than a drugged up idiot who knows drugs are bad but does them anyway is someone who takes them and then tries to justify why they or others should take them

Hail the one and true Satan,

Friends, I dedicated 2 Sundays ago and even I know that with consistency, one can achieve their desires, without these drugs. If we take the time to study everything in JoS, we can understand clearly what Father Satan has mapped for us.

I understand that there is no "short cut". No one can get "a little bit pregnant". I agree, ban the prick, let us move forward towards our intended purpose.

My apologies for the rant, however, I choose to continue with my study, rather than listen to a mindless thief, who obviously has no desire to help us in our victory.

Hail Satan
Hail All Hell

So your this expert on drugs and we should check your shit posting to all be educated on your drug addiction. But know you have only done it once.....Well what one is it....
I knew a guy he only did psycho-delics once and it was enough send him to a long stay in a psychiatric ward.

That's another nonsense lie the jooz have been pushing about Hitler. He was not on drugs and was clear minded the entire time. What's next are you going to start repeating other jooz lies on Hitler.

On Saturday, April 4, 2015 4:36 PM, "Necromancing Nine necromancing9@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan  

I'm just gunna put this out there.. I'm not a drug abuser or anything like that. I hate drugs.. like the hard ones like Crack , cocanie, exctesy, mushrooms, basicly everything besides pot... now that picture with the stoner.. he's not bad.. like ... I work 9-5 every day in construction and I'm 19 years old. When I get home Ill smoke weed. Fuck yea ! There's a very very fine line between drugs and pot... now... me as a PERSON , I'm trying to lay off the weed because it's costly.. I find it helps me alot.. but now me as a satanist. I'm beginning to question why I even started... there are no place for drug abuse.

Hitler wasn't taking meth whoever says that is a retard.
"Dr.Morell", a Jew infiltrator was poisoning him with that shit though.
The SS wanted to kick out and kill Morell during the last days. 
Anybody who denies that Morell was a Jew infiltrator is obviously deluded. 
Also the Jews forced Pervitin (Panzerschokolade/Meth) on Nazi Germany to crash it from the inside. 
Anybody who denies this is simply unaware of history. I am German, both my great grandfater and grandfather were in the SS. My grandfather knew about Pervitin it was taken like regular Aspirin back in the day.
To deny this is to support the Jewish agenda and helping to cover their infiltrator's tracks.Some here seem to think that it is best to pretend that WWII was won and that the Jews did not do whatever they could to destroy Hitler and us Germans.
Hail Satan

"Don Danko mageson6666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 12:17 Mittwoch, 8.April 2015:

That's another nonsense lie the jooz have been pushing about Hitler. He was not on drugs and was clear minded the entire time. What's next are you going to start repeating other jooz lies on Hitler.

On Saturday, April 4, 2015 4:36 PM, "Necromancing Nine necromancing9@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan  

You don't have to be a "bad person" to do bad things.

That's what all the bullshitters say, I am however aware of History and I am not German. I guess your grandparents must of been at the very top of the SS right next to Hitler and not one of the thousands of low ranks servicing in many different ways across a vast SS organization that included everything from scholars to combat units.

On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 10:27 PM, "Necromancing Nine necromancing9@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hitler wasn't taking meth whoever says that is a retard.
"Dr.Morell", a Jew infiltrator was poisoning him with that shit though.
The SS wanted to kick out and kill Morell during the last days. 
Anybody who denies that Morell was a Jew infiltrator is obviously deluded. 
Also the Jews forced Pervitin (Panzerschokolade/Meth) on Nazi Germany to crash it from the inside. 
Anybody who denies this is simply unaware of history. I am German, both my great grandfater and grandfather were in the SS. My grandfather knew about Pervitin it was taken like regular Aspirin back in the day.
To deny this is to support the Jewish agenda and helping to cover their infiltrator's tracks.Some here seem to think that it is best to pretend that WWII was won and that the Jews did not do whatever they could to destroy Hitler and us Germans.
Hail Satan

"Don Danko mageson6666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 12:17 Mittwoch, 8.April 2015:

Hail Satan  

You do realize Hitler was a Satanist and had the Gods themselves on his side? no my friend YOU are the one who is unaware of history. Next thing you're going to tell me Hitler killed 6 million jews and turned them into bars of soap and lampshades....  There was never any jew giving Hitler meth, there is no factual evidence AT ALL for this. Use some logic here man. Lay of the holohoax movies, they are rotting your brain. 

On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 7:28 PM, "brandonsimms666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

There's is no place for drugs . Especially physcodelics.

Necromancing Nine: That is so cool about your grandfathers being SS. You must be some fucking proud. I couldnt be honest here without showing a bit of healthy jealousy.But yeah, drugs are fucking stupid. I always hated them especially alcohol. I will have a beer sometimes (not really a big deal i mainly just like the taste and the experience of having one drink) and I have been more or less addicted to pot on and off for a bit which I am ashamed of to be honest but my mother was a big drunk and alcoholic, i was always around the shit (crackhead roommates) and was programmed to think that it was some how okay to take drugs. It was traumatizing and i still havent totally de programmed. Now, marijuana is a weed that grows on you and becomes a huge nuisance later on when you realize you need pot to balance stress, pain, anger (my case, when i have rough times where meditating through my anger causes disruption naturally like if my mother is bothering me and curses herself because of it and spirals into fits in the process which stresses me out even more i might, in a moment of weakness, smoke cannabis to force relax, "bag" the energy and later cycle the absorbed energy elsewhere, then deal with the consequences of minor addiction afterwards, aura repairs, cutting ties etc that are all just a nuisance and another spiral) Its not like lets say acid that immediately turns you into a babbling communist and sends you on a two years trip of believing yourself to be the second coming, but it is subtle and implants undesireables in your aura and mental sphere mainlt because it fucks up your aura so easily. This obviously only extends the original area of weakness and exploits it until you are extra vulnurable. it is just another distraction born from weakness that is absolutely worthless in the grand scheme of things. And the people that smoke it all the time are absolute clowns most of the time just like that hilarious potard-bongoloid presented in photo in the first post. Literally some of the laziest, whiniest and degenerate/stagnant people. Meth on the other hand is just terrifying. The idea of good SS and German people being fed that crap like aspirin is literally nauseating to me...
---In [email protected], <brandonsimms666@... wrote :
There's is no place for drugs . Especially physcodelics.

If youre referring to that dreadlock kid being not so bad... man, hes pretty bad. I personally look respectable, I am assertive but have good manners, healthy composure etc... that guy looks like he grew out of a patch of dirty mushrooms in a cave along the black sea. He certainly does not look naturally trustworthy to me and you can tell hes got the potard bongolism aka the dopiness from smoking dope. He may not be a beady eyed pill popper, a tweaked out weirdo or an LSD loonie (well, thats debatable) but he doesnt look like someone i would trust with the fate of the world and every last human soul on earth. There are only so many templates for personality makeups here and some are simply templates for failure.

So in other words some here are denying that Morell was a Jew infiltrator when even Himmler knew it and saved Dr. Karl Brandt's life after Brandt and several SS exposed Morell.
Yes Hitler was a Satanist and had the Gods protection, as do we here, do we occasionally have to deal with infiltrators though? Remember this is a peacetime situation compared to WWII yet we still have Jew infiltrators. Imagine how it would be during full scale war.
This was at the height of the war during which the Führer had a lot to deal with, it comes as no surprise that Morell was able to infiltrate for some time before h was exposed. 
I am convinced that Morell was cursed and that is the reason why he died shortly after WWII finished of "natural causes". I think he may have even been killed by SS after WWII.
As for the Holocaust.., [/IMG]Not a single one of them, NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM, knew anything about a "holocaust". [/B]
That sa[/IMG]THE JEWS TOOK SOME OF THEIR OWN[/B], claimed that they were top Nazis and responsible for the holocaust. It is very likely that Eichmann and other Jews had zero power during the actual Nazi reign. 

"themarblepath@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 13:37 Donnerstag, 9.April 2015:

If youre referring to that dreadlock kid being not so bad... man, hes pretty bad. I personally look respectable, I am assertive but have good manners, healthy composure etc... that guy looks like he grew out of a patch of dirty mushrooms in a cave along the black sea. He certainly does not look naturally trustworthy to me and you can tell hes got the potard bongolism aka the dopiness from smoking dope. He may not be a beady eyed pill popper, a tweaked out weirdo or an LSD loonie (well, thats debatable) but he doesnt look like someone i would trust with the fate of the world and every last human soul on earth. There are only so many templates for personality makeups here and some are simply templates for failure.

Eichmann was not a Jew. Eichmann was tortured into saying the things he did. The Mossad kidnapped him from South America and forcibly took him to Israel for a kangaroo court trial and then murdered him. While he was being held after his kidnapping, they tortured him extensively. The same thing in the way of extreme torture was done with Commandant Rudolf Höss of Auschwitz . Höss kept his wits about him and in his “confessions” he made statements that proved the absurdity of the methods the kikes tried to claim the SS used, such as prisoners unloading bodies from those phony gas chambers within 15 minutes of the alleged “gassings” cigarette hanging out the mouth, no protective gloves or clothing and so forth. If this was for real, those unloading the bodies would be dead in very short order, not long enough by far to finish the job… they would have dropped dead unloading those bodies, as that alleged gas was highly toxic, but few people have enough sense to think about that or question it, unfortunately.

Many of the Nazis were tortured after the war and many were also murdered.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

Necromancing Nine [necromancing9@...] wrote:

So in other words some here are denying that Morell was a Jew infiltrator when even Himmler knew it and saved Dr. Karl Brandt's life after Brandt and several SS exposed Morell.

Yes Hitler was a Satanist and had the Gods protection, as do we here, do we occasionally have to deal with infiltrators though? Remember this is a peacetime situation compared to WWII yet we still have Jew infiltrators. Imagine how it would be during full scale war.

This was at the height of the war during which the Führer had a lot to deal with, it comes as no surprise that Morell was able to infiltrate for some time before h was exposed. 

I am convinced that Morell was cursed and that is the reason why he died shortly after WWII finished of "natural causes". I think he may have even been killed by SS after WWII.

As for the Holocaust.., I have spoken to around 250 SS, Waffen SS and other German National Socialist survivors thanks to my grandfather's connections. Not a single one of them, NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM, knew anything about a "holocaust". 

That said, Eichmann and others who were later "exposed" as guilty of the holocaust were kikes. In other words, THE JEWS TOOK SOME OF THEIR OWN, claimed that they were top Nazis and responsible for the holocaust. It is very likely that Eichmann and other Jews had zero power during the actual Nazi reign. 

https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmy.inbox.com%2Fimg%2Fftrs%2Fearth.jpg&t=1571574457&sig=d_YaV6Wgz7ADH0O2dNY10w--~E" width="100" height="90" alt="3D Earth Screensaver Preview" align="left" border="0" style="margin-right:15px;"/>[/url]
Free 3D Earth Screensaver[/B]
Watch the Earth right on your desktop! Check it out at [url=http://www.inbox.com/earth]www.inbox.com/earth[/url]

Like i said you need to stop believing jewish lies. 

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 11:59 AM, "Necromancing Nine necromancing9@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

As for the Holocaust.., [/IMG]Not a single one of them, NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM, knew anything about a "holocaust". [/B]
That sa[/IMG]THE JEWS TOOK SOME OF THEIR OWN[/B], claimed that they were top Nazis and responsible for the holocaust. It is very likely that Eichmann and other Jews had zero power during the actual Nazi reign. 

"themarblepath@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 13:37 Donnerstag, 9.April 2015:

Next your be telling us both your grandpa's where Hitler.

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 10:09 PM, "Necromancing Nine necromancing9@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Everyone needs to understand that Adolf Hitler was very advanced spiritually. This is beyond doubt. He took 4 hours everyday to meditate and contemplate, get in touch with "Divine Providence" as he put it. Many closeby people and even more distant could understand this.

As for the lies about his sexuality, drug abuse and such, the kikes aren't going to go around and say any Truth about the Nazis, simply because they know damn well that Adolf Hitler was a very powerful Soul. The jews know of spirituality and there was constantly a spiritual war going on between the Nazis and Soviets/Jews. The USSR utilized endless of such programms, during and after the war, as did all the other world powers. You can see his endless energy and all his traits in his Natal Chart. He had an enormous amount of strength mentally and so forth.

The jews project all they are and do to their enemies. Adolf Hitler has been literally the most defamed of all men. This is because he never actually did anything the jews could "catch upon" and defame him. They had to create and write all this information later, most of it after the war. The enemy always does this to their enemies and they did this to all Nazis. They claim their enemies are jewish, they claim they are perverted, they claim for Satanists that supposedly they do "Ritual murder", they accuse their enemies of drugs and so forth. They are all these things. This is a very sly way of propaganda. You must not feed into that crap, as this is laughable.

The enemy wants you to live in this level of corruption so they can corrupt you, to see corruption and dirt everywhere and anywhere. This is revealed in their "psychology" which is chock full of bullshit in its "analysis" and treats man lower than an animal who simply wants to eat, shit and have sex all in all. For them, every tendency is dirty, to be scorned and to be degraded upon. Man in himself is a piece of trash, a "sinner" and so forth. They cannot get it and they can't say that simply, the Nazis had their hands clean, because there would be no Shoah (holohoax) bussiness, nothing to pin on their enemies and so forth. If this was True, which is True, their leader Stalin and their whole racial work would crumble on the ground.

Even after all that has been made up, what Hitler is accused of (but never actually even did in reality) is only 1/10th of what actually Stalin did. And Stalin and his jewish fellows won this battle, so they had all the time to re-write and corrupt as they see fit, which they did. The Soviet soldiers have admitted they did built the chimneys of the gas chambers for instance. Even after countless cover ups lies and corruption, the analogy is at least 1 to 10. This is enough to give any sensible person the means to understand what is going on.

Nothing of what "Necromancing9" said applies here. The only fact that is True is that nobody knew about the hollyhoax because it never happened. The jews simply tortured some to "admit" this, or they did it for legal reasons.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

---In [email protected], <mageson6666@... wrote :

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 10:09 PM, "Necromancing Nine necromancing9@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

:):)
On Apr 10, 2015 6:44 AM, "Don Danko mageson6666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 10:09 PM, "Necromancing Nine necromancing9@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

As for the Holocaust.., I have spoken to around 250 SS, Waffen SS and other German National Socialist survivors thanks to my grandfather's connections. Not a single one of them, NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM, knew anything about a "holocaust". 
That said, Eichmann and others who were later "exposed" as guilty of the holocaust were kikes. In other words, THE JEWS TOOK SOME OF THEIR OWN, claimed that they were top Nazis and responsible for the holocaust. It is very likely that Eichmann and other Jews had zero power during the actual Nazi reign. 

"themarblepath@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] schrieb am 13:37 Donnerstag, 9.April 2015:

I absolutely agree with HP Hooded Cobra. 
Also consider that Hitler was a non smoker. Contrary to Churchill and Stalin who both chainsmoked. If there had not been this unholy alliance between them which cost hundreds of millions of lifes, and also if Hitler did not show mercy on Britain, then both would have been utterly destroyed with ease. 
That said, I believe Hitler chose the long term humane option. When you look at the facts, the Soviet Union today has destroyed itself. The British Empire equally has destroyed itself. There is no more colonialism thanks to Hitler. He practically destroyed racism and empowered the opressed around the world. The same goes for the French whose Empire was utterly destroyed forever. 
All of today's problems in Europe concerning foreign immigrants are a direct result of these nations colonialist actions, and thanks to Hitler, they have already destroyed themselves.
The magnitude of this man is so immense it is quite incomprehensible.
Also on another note, since you mention that Hitler meditated 4 hours a day. I recently drove through the area of his Berghof. I do a lot of meditation myself and actually measure the brainwaves I go through. I can tell you that the area of the Berghof put me in an Alpha state while driving there. It is very easy to enter into a theta level trance while spending time there. It is one of the purest and most relaxing areas in the world. Dietrich Eckhart is/was also buried up there but I did not find his grave I will have to go there again.

Hail Satan

"hoodedcobra666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 1:14 Sonntag, 12.April 2015:

Everyone needs to understand that Adolf Hitler was very advanced spiritually. This is beyond doubt. He took 4 hours everyday to meditate and contemplate, get in touch with "Divine Providence" as he put it. Many closeby people and even more distant could understand this.

As for the lies about his sexuality, drug abuse and such, the kikes aren't going to go around and say any Truth about the Nazis, simply because they know damn well that Adolf Hitler was a very powerful Soul. The jews know of spirituality and there was constantly a spiritual war going on between the Nazis and Soviets/Jews. The USSR utilized endless of such programms, during and after the war, as did all the other world powers. You can see his endless energy and all his traits in his Natal Chart. He had an enormous amount of strength mentally and so forth.

The jews project all they are and do to their enemies. Adolf Hitler has been literally the most defamed of all men. This is because he never actually did anything the jews could "catch upon" and defame him. They had to create and write all this information later, most of it after the war. The enemy always does this to their enemies and they did this to all Nazis. They claim their enemies are jewish, they claim they are perverted, they claim for Satanists that supposedly they do "Ritual murder", they accuse their enemies of drugs and so forth. They are all these things. This is a very sly way of propaganda. You must not feed into that crap, as this is laughable.

The enemy wants you to live in this level of corruption so they can corrupt you, to see corruption and dirt everywhere and anywhere. This is revealed in their "psychology" which is chock full of bullshit in its "analysis" and treats man lower than an animal who simply wants to eat, shit and have sex all in all. For them, every tendency is dirty, to be scorned and to be degraded upon. Man in himself is a piece of trash, a "sinner" and so forth. They cannot get it and they can't say that simply, the Nazis had their hands clean, because there would be no Shoah (holohoax) bussiness, nothing to pin on their enemies and so forth. If this was True, which is True, their leader Stalin and their whole racial work would crumble on the ground.

Even after all that has been made up, what Hitler is accused of (but never actually even did in reality) is only 1/10th of what actually Stalin did. And Stalin and his jewish fellows won this battle, so they had all the time to re-write and corrupt as they see fit, which they did. The Soviet soldiers have admitted they did built the chimneys of the gas chambers for instance. Even after countless cover ups lies and corruption, the analogy is at least 1 to 10. This is enough to give any sensible person the means to understand what is going on.

Nothing of what "Necromancing9" said applies here. The only fact that is True is that nobody knew about the hollyhoax because it never happened. The jews simply tortured some to "admit" this, or they did it for legal reasons.

pls help me here,i'm comfused on something,u mean it's wrong to take drugs before meditation,or say once in a while as a satanist,even a lil' alcohol ?

On Saturday, April 4, 2015 3:14 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Absolutely NOT. Drugs are NOT allowed in Satanism. They destroy your aura and chakras.

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 3:21 PM, "saeljasmua@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Drugs weaken and put holes in your aura. They also leave you open to psychic attack from the enemy. That's why they aren't recommended in your walk as a Spiritual Satanist.

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 2:21 PM, "mcmoli johnson jmcmoli@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

pls help me here,i'm comfused on something,u mean it's wrong to take drugs before meditation,or say once in a while as a satanist,even a lil' alcohol ?

On Saturday, April 4, 2015 3:14 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Can somebody cancel my previous message please, my fucking autocorrect changed Saturn into Satan on at least two occassions. I will not post from my phone again. I apologize. This makes me feel bad.
HAIL SATAN
Fuck autocorrect that damned Jewish tool. I will throw out my phone.
Heil HitlerHail Satan666 / 88

Necromancing Nine <necromancing9@... schrieb am 0:14 Montag, 13.April 2015:

Yes Mc Moli Johnson. It is wrong and it is utterly stupid.
First of all drugs have a multitude of planetary etc correspondences. So for instance tobacco corresponds to Satan = death. In other words, if you smoke you will constantly be opening yourself to the forces of Saturn energy. 
Next, the drugs that are mentioned here destroy your aura and fiddle with your chakras, they make your astral body go bonkers. That is the reason people experience "out of body" experiences and similar during these trips, because psychodelics can literally force your astral body = soul outside your body where it can easily be messed with. 
If you want to be a retard then go ahead and smoke that shit which is usually sold by Jews and packaged by third world immigrants with death and fear energy in their auras. The Jews in the police force will be glad to receive you afterwards and give you a nice little jail sentence just so they can exploit you some more.
Alternatively turn to Satan, stay away from that shit and truly rise spiritually while making an impact on the world.
Hail SatanAum Suryae666 / 88

"mcmoli johnson jmcmoli@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 23:21 Sonntag, 12.April 2015:

as siberian resident, approve shit about Stalin. he was a BEAST who killed more than hundred millions through repressions, jewish industrialization and starting WWII. secret police still use jewish tricks here.

Hail Satan and ancient Gods!

On Sunday, 12 April 2015, 7:14, "hoodedcobra666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Certain Specific chemicals are accentuating to the brain, and bio-chemical makeup. Everyone is different. You should not go searching for illegal things. However, do not exclude naturally occuring compounds that EA PUT HERE FOR A REASON, as ALL bad. Classifying all drugs as bad makes you a moron, and a sheeple. 

Stay away from hard drugs like crack/meth/Excessive amounts of alcohol
THOSE will destroy you.

HAIL SATNAM! HAIL AZAZEL!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back