Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Psycho-delics

• Thread starter JoS Forum Contributions
  • Start date
Know what else is "naturally occurring?"

Cyanide.

G'head and have some. It's natural.

And, are you trying to say Father Satan created marijuana?

If your referring to things like datura, peyote etc. You will note that in the very oldest classical literature of the cultures which used them.as medicines, these plants were NOT used for their psychedelic effects but instead different parts were used for various reasons which were more physiologically related to the body and organs rather than the mind. The more recent use of such things amongst even Native American Indians is relatively new (when you look at the millenia of their civilizations history).

Satan came to this Earth as it was and pretending that drugs were put here as divine providence is yet another false justification for the use of drugs which ultimately damage the mind by throwing it off balance, by accentuating chemicals artificially which afterward creates a deficit.

Before I explain some shit, lemme just say "Drugs are bad, m'kay?"

Just wanna put this out there: There is a psychedelic drug called DMT. There is also evidence that there is indeed DMT (same chemical) in our Pineal Glands. A moderate dosage is given during sleep, when you're born, and when you die. There is evidence of DMT in the brains of several various mammals. So don't smoke DMT, when you could just meditate to activate it.

You have got to understand one thing.. Every damn thing has something positive in that.. Even a dead watch can show you the correct time twice in a day.. It is same thing with pot/marijuana/weed or any psychedelics.. Weed, mushroom and ayahuasca can give you a euphoric feeling and you may feel great for some time. It may even open your psychic centres for some time. They may even have medicinal properties. Agreed that they are not similar to your cocaine/meth or some other shit which are downright wrong..
However, the negative effects outweigh the positives.. Firstly, these can be highly addictive. I have seen people become so addicted that they ruin their lives. I had one colleague who had to get stoned before coming to work (can you imagine someone coming stoned to work)? Addiction is addiction, be it coffee, tea, cigarettes, harmful drugs or psychedelics. Once you are addicted, it is "bye bye" to godhood and "hello" to a hospital and rehab.. The main reason it is made illegal in almost all countries is that ordinary people don't know shit about using it for medicinal or spiritual purposes. People may think that "pot or psychedelics must be legalised", but they are living in a fool's paradise. They are fools to believe that they and every Tom, Dick and Harry knows how to use these things.. Start using them and before they even know, they will be living zombies.
Secondly, it may open your psychic centres. But if you are not an experienced guy/gal, you are opening your psych to pretty much every entity out there, good or bad.. While the good entities and our gods won't fuck around, the enemies, greys, reptilians and all the sorts of shit creatures can fuck you up. I have been reading a book about Aghoris in India. A famous aghori pretty much says that even sufficiently advanced aghoris sometimes lose complete control and fuck up their lives because of these psychedelics.
So, why in the whole damn world would you want go for these shit things? You want to have the same spiritual effects? Listen to beautiful music. Chant mantras. Involve yourself in hatha yoga, raja yoga, martial arts and those sorts. You won't have a need for any damn shit-delics.

I'm sorry, but posting a picture of a stoner is fucking stupid. You should post a picture of a percocet addict, then talk about drugs. Or a mth addict. Let's be real here, Marijuana stops the growth of cancer cells and it's a medicine, not something to be toted as a culture identity. Hail Satan

Justifying marijuana in this way makes no sense. True medicinal marijuana, like it was used in Chinese Medicine before it was made illegal is the root of the plant, not the bud or stem.

This was taken dried and concocted into a mixture with other herbs, that's where it's curative legacy comes from.

Smoking it is at best palliative and far removed from any justification a person might concoct to continue using it.

dremorawake@... Pot destroys your aura and chakras and has NOT PLACE in Satanism. Potards like you always want to say this stupid pseudo science stuff trying to convince themselves and others that your BAD drug habit is somehow helpful but this is not the fucking case. Satan has not need for a idiot stoner. 

On Friday, April 17, 2015 4:35 AM, "dremorawake@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm sorry, but posting a picture of a stoner is fucking stupid. You should post a picture of a percocet addict, then talk about drugs. Or a mth addict. Let's be real here, Marijuana stops the growth of cancer cells and it's a medicine, not something to be toted as a culture identity. Hail Satan

The ones that take very destructive drogs like heroin usually have such a poor background and such miserable life that their only joy is to escape the world for e few moments, so why should we bother even thinking to discus such rediculous low state of existence. But the same principle applies to all drugs, you use them because you are too weak to control your own life, so you take them to escape from the state in which you are. 
Even assuming that you experince something spiritual, secondary effects are devastating. It's like the steroids. 

@dremorawake: If you really read the info about cannabis and cancer, it refers to unsmoked, unheated cannabis. Heating and smoking it actually creates cancer, pretty much the opposite of its original. And it's 100 times worse mixing it with tobacco to smoke it. The word marijuana always, always refers to heating and smoking it, not cold cannabis, so it's counterproductive to your argument.
I don't deny that cannabis might have healing abilities, it can have, but they always, always get lost when you heat it. It turns it into poison instead.
Last, you know that Satan is not the xian "god", right? Satan did not put any of those plants on earth because he isn't the xian "god". He's an extraterrestrial being with a physical body. The plant probably existed before he came to earth.
Whatever, you made 2 posts in this thread to defend the drug bullshit. Are you sure you are a SS and not a troll that comes to push drug BS? I don't really see you making any posts on other topics.

<td val[/IMG]Yeah let's all become stoners then we'll never see cancer again! If you are truly educated on the effects of weed then you will see the poison potential of this plant. The person in the picture obviously abuses weed and what my experience with these people is they have absolutely NO motivation whatso ever. They'll rather be vagabonds than actually try and achieve things in life. Smoking it won't cure cancer do your fucking research. There are also chemicals that haven't even been identified in it and in the smoke. The OIL is used for medicinal purposes yes and there are cases where this cured cancer yes. Just because something has medicinal value doesn't mean it should be abused and turned into some fucking Zionist Rasta Religion. The same goes for all substances. Psychedelics, unfortunately is going through the same shit. Yeah let's all use LSD to change our perspective on shit, only problem is we have to keep using it to keep that perspective. The jews have twisted everything in medicine turning it into something ugly. Same with psychiatric medicines. The jews in hollywood promote drugs as something cool. It doesn't make you cool it makes you fucking useless. Remember that medical symbol with the two snakes and stave is of Satan. Healing is of Satan. Every stoner will defend weed because let's face it; they are addicted. And i fully support HP Mageson666 with this. 
About a week ago I was with some friends and we were talking about psytrance. This one stoner who was there started talking about Infected Mushroom and I said "yeah I like them to but that was before I knew how evil jews are and what they do" and he emediatly jumped on his horse and said,  "I hate judgemental people and [insert some hippy love shit and also some hippy JUDGEMENTAL shit here]. And I just very calmly in a friendly way  interrupted him and said, "you are being a fucking hippocrate and I think you should stop righ there" and he said, "eh...." he stuttered.  Because I was right! His trying to rub his fucking new age love bullshit off on everyone, especially how poverty is a virtue and how being barefoot connects you to the earth. Now why would something like that even matter to someone who has no clue what spirituality realy is? It's that poverty thing again. 
This guy molests his dog. I'm not done with him. 

WODAN HEERST!!!!
From:"dremorawake@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected]
Date:Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 at 13:35
Subject:[HellsArmy666] Re: Psycho-delics

I'm sorry, but posting a picture of a stoner is fucking stupid. You should post a picture of a percocet addict, then talk about drugs. Or a mth addict. Let's be real here, Marijuana stops the growth of cancer cells and it's a medicine, not something to be toted as a culture identity. Hail Satan [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back