Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Protonmail Symbolism?

The Alchemist7 [JG]

Head of Translations
I am sure everybody with a protonmail account has noticed this already but do you think the loading symbol has anything to do with David's star? It rather seems to be a sort of flower with 6 petals which can also be a symbol that is not related to David's star. However what I find interesting is the shape inside the flower than can symbolize the all-seeing eye. Below is literally a capture of the loading symbol from Protonmail when loading the site, with David's star drawn over the image.

ksnip-20220103-082446.png

We know already protonmail is most likely an enemy service so nothing would surprize us about this symbol.

Interesting, never looked at it from that perspective, as it shows an animation, rather than the picture you put here. The animation represents the structure of an atom, the point in the middle represents the nucleus that has the protons and neutrons, with the electrons in orbit around the nucleus. But it definitely makes one wonder if there is a deeper meaning to this symbol.

It is supposed to be a an atom. Protons are subatomic particles that go in the center of atoms, and electrons are the "petals" orbiting it. However, it has been known for decades now that electrons are wave probability clouds, not points whizzing around, and they do not look like that. At best, it is the outline of the carbon atom, which has 6 electrons. However, carbon does not looks symmetric like the ProtonMail picture does:
147-1476577_the-px-py-and-pz-atomic-orbitals-of-carbon-atomic-orbital-for.png

It does look a little too similar to a six-pointed star. I would not be surprised if it is a subliminal. However, unless any proof surfaces that they are actively working for the jews, I think ProtonMail is still one of the best options available for SS. The three things to consider are:

1. Privacy - Are you emails secure? Probably not. Although they claim to use zero-knowledge encryption, there have been many other companies with such claims who were just lying. This is why I make sure to put nothing in e-mails that connects me to my real-life identity.
2. Anonymity - Are you anonymous? Probably not. They can easily log their users IP addresses. This is why I use Tor to access ProtonMail.
3. Integrity - Are your emails safe from tampering? Probably not. This is why is copy-and-paste any important e-mails from ProtonMail into a text file.

It wouldn't be bad if it was a six-pointed star, as that's not a jewish symbol. As you may find on JoS, it is the Star of Visnu: that's where the enemy stole it. However, I believe more in Soaring Eagle's statement.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
It is supposed to be a an atom. Protons are subatomic particles that go in the center of atoms, and electrons are the "petals" orbiting it. However, it has been known for decades now that electrons are wave probability clouds, not points whizzing around, and they do not look like that. At best, it is the outline of the carbon atom, which has 6 electrons. However, carbon does not looks symmetric like the ProtonMail picture does:

It does look a little too similar to a six-pointed star. I would not be surprised if it is a subliminal. However, unless any proof surfaces that they are actively working for the jews, I think ProtonMail is still one of the best options available for SS. The three things to consider are:

1. Privacy - Are you emails secure? Probably not. Although they claim to use zero-knowledge encryption, there have been many other companies with such claims who were just lying. This is why I make sure to put nothing in e-mails that connects me to my real-life identity.
2. Anonymity - Are you anonymous? Probably not. They can easily log their users IP addresses. This is why I use Tor to access ProtonMail.
3. Integrity - Are your emails safe from tampering? Probably not. This is why is copy-and-paste any important e-mails from ProtonMail into a text file.

About the anonymity and privacy of Protonmail: https://techcrunch.com/2021/09/06/p...ch-activist-after-order-by-swiss-authorities/ This is recent.

I wish there was an email provider similar to ProtonMail but one that wouldn't comply at all with requests by government organisations and the court system. At least, they would be true to their mission statements and values. Sure, you may say that in some cases cooperating is the right thing to do to assert justice. However, this is hardly ever the case under enemy rule, so 99.999% of requests should be resisted and denied.

Stormblood said:
It wouldn't be bad if it was a six-pointed star, as that's not a jewish symbol. As you may find on JoS, it is the Star of Visnu: that's where the enemy stole it. However, I believe more in Soaring Eagle's statement.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

About the anonymity and privacy of Protonmail: https://techcrunch.com/2021/09/06/p...ch-activist-after-order-by-swiss-authorities/ This is recent.

I wish there was an email provider similar to ProtonMail but one that wouldn't comply at all with requests by government organisations and the court system. At least, they would be true to their mission statements and values. Sure, you may say that in some cases cooperating is the right thing to do to assert justice. However, this is hardly ever the case under enemy rule, so 99.999% of requests should be resisted and denied.
Very true. The six-pointed star is just another symbol. The pentagram is tied to Venus, and the hexagram is tied to Saturn, etc. However, the enemy thrives on Saturn energy and has even built an artificial hexagon on Saturn and rings around it to amplify the energy. Until the enemy filth is wiped out totally, on all levels, the hexagram will be connected with it. It would take a very powerful mind to use the hexagram properly without connecting to the enemy. It's best just to stay away from the symbol unless you know what you're doing.
More info here: https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/About_MKB.html

Stormblood said:

There is another provider called Tutanota that presents themselves as alternative to ProtonMail, they even claim to be better in some things than Proton. I never used their email to be honest.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Stormblood said:

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Very true. The six-pointed star is just another symbol. The pentagram is tied to Venus, and the hexagram is tied to Saturn, etc. However, the enemy thrives on Saturn energy and has even built an artificial hexagon on Saturn and rings around it to amplify the energy. Until the enemy filth is wiped out totally, on all levels, the hexagram will be connected with it. It would take a very powerful mind to use the hexagram properly without connecting to the enemy. It's best just to stay away from the symbol unless you know what you're doing.

I know about that but thanks for the reminder. Have you read the article at the link posted below your quote? Thoughts?

Stormblood said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Stormblood said:

I know about that but thanks for the reminder. Have you read the article at the link posted below your quote? Thoughts?
It's a reminder for others as well.
I read the article when it was first posted a few months ago. Thank you. Essentially it says that everyone should use Tor or a VPN when accessing ProtonMail to prevent them from having your real IP address. The best option is to use a VPN+Tor to access the ProtonMail Tor site, which also prevents the exit node attack on Tor because everything is contained in the Tor network. It also says that you should be wary of sending or receiving e-mails outside of ProtonMail, because those are unencrypted. Assuming that they're not lying about zero-knowledge encryption, then these precautions would have protected the person in the article.

Larissa666 said:
Stormblood said:

There is another provider called Tutanota that presents themselves as alternative to ProtonMail, they even claim to be better in some things than Proton. I never used their email to be honest.
I tried to create an account there a couple of years ago, but it wouldn't let me do it over Tor, so I dropped the idea. If they're really serious about privacy, they should allow Tor, so that implies that it's more to look trendy than actual privacy. But this is all just superficial based on my experience. It might be fine. However, the other concern is that most SS here use ProtonMail, and e-mails are much less secure when transferring between providers.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

All the problems you mention can be solved with the use of PGP.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
It is supposed to be a an atom. Protons are subatomic particles that go in the center of atoms, and electrons are the "petals" orbiting it.
Lol it was self-obvious, from their name. I never associated the name protonmail with actual protons, you are right. That symbol is most of the time associated with atoms everywhere even though a real atom doesn't look like that, exactly like the heart symbol.. The `eye` in the middle might represent its nucleus.

Stormblood said:
I wish there was an email provider similar to ProtonMail but one that wouldn't comply at all with requests by government organisations and the court system. At least, they would be true to their mission statements and values.
There is apparently one that exaclty fits this criteria according to the sites promoting it, is called Lavabit. Unfortunately is not free and doesn't accept bitcoin apparently.
https://rigorousthemes.com/blog/best-free-anonymous-email-account-providers/
Lavabit is a secure email service provider. In fact, when the US government ordered it to hand over its TLS encryption keys, it shut down its entire network instead of complying.

That’s because Lavabit is truly committed to its mission of providing the world with access to secure email communication. After shutting down, it got right to work on DIME — Dark Internet Mail Environment, and it is now back up and running.

Larissa666 said:
I tried to create an account in November-December on Tutanota. I filled in the data as required (username, password etc), then I would wait about 15-20 to „create the account” as they were showing there. After the time, it will show a message that „something went wrong, try again later” or something like that. I tried two or three times I think, in different days and it was saying the same thing.

I've been looking on the internet about `anonymous email providers` and tried most variants that would fit the given neccesities, none of them worked. Either they ask for phone number, which I refuse to give eventhough I have an empty sim that I don't use at all but it is related to my real location, then after putting a fake phone number from the internet they would send verification codes, either the service is not free and doesn't accept bitcoin, either I try to create the email but it fails as happened with Tutanota, either is a temporary email that wouldn't store incoming messages for long time. The only problem I have with Protonmail is that it takes sometimes well over 20 minutes to log me in. I wouldn't trust that they are not recording the IP adresses of their users, this is why I used Protonmail only over Tor from the beginning, so they can log Tor exit nodes all day long.

AgainstAllAuthority said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
1. Privacy - Are your emails secure? Probably not. Although they claim to use zero-knowledge encryption, there have been many other companies with such claims who were just lying. This is why I make sure to put nothing in e-mails that connects me to my real-life identity.

All the problems you mention can be solved with the use of PGP.
PGP is good, and it certainly provides privacy and integrity, but how does PGP provide anonymity? Don't you still have to log into the e-mail provider to send a PGP-encrypted message, thus giving them your IP address?

The Alchemist7 said:
Larissa666 said:
I tried to create an account in November-December on Tutanota. I filled in the data as required (username, password etc), then I would wait about 15-20 to „create the account” as they were showing there. After the time, it will show a message that „something went wrong, try again later” or something like that. I tried two or three times I think, in different days and it was saying the same thing.

I've been looking on the internet about `anonymous email providers` and tried most variants that would fit the given neccesities, none of them worked. Either they ask for phone number, which I refuse to give eventhough I have an empty sim that I don't use at all but it is related to my real location, then after putting a fake phone number from the internet they would send verification codes, either the service is not free and doesn't accept bitcoin, either I try to create the email but it fails as happened with Tutanota, either is a temporary email that wouldn't store incoming messages for long time. The only problem I have with Protonmail is that it takes sometimes well over 20 minutes to log me in. I wouldn't trust that they are not recording the IP adresses of their users, this is why I used Protonmail only over Tor from the beginning, so they can log Tor exit nodes all day long.

Have you tried the ProtonMail Tor onion site?
https://protonmailrmez3lotccipshtkleegetolb73fuirgj7r4o4vfu7ozyd.onion/
It's specifically designed for use over Tor, so perhaps it will be faster.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
PGP is good, and it certainly provides privacy and integrity, but how does PGP provide anonymity? Don't you still have to log into the e-mail provider to send a PGP-encrypted message, thus giving them your IP address?

Anonymity is provided by Tor.

If you want an anonymous Protonmail account, just buy one on the darknet.

Larissa666 said:
Stormblood said:

Oh, yeah. I have an account on it. I like that I can make folders, while ProtonMail only allows two folders by default without paid plans.

It was also in a recent scandal: https://tutanota.com/blog/posts/transparency-report/ and in the past (a few years ago) it was hacked, so I had to change passwords and so on.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Have you tried the ProtonMail Tor onion site?
https://protonmailrmez3lotccipshtkleegetolb73fuirgj7r4o4vfu7ozyd.onion/
It's specifically designed for use over Tor, so perhaps it will be faster.
I tried once before and it was indeed faster. Still sometimes I have to refresh the page using a new tor circuit for it to log in quicker. I will do this way from now on.

Larissa666 said:
I would wait about 15-20 to „create the account”
[/quote]
Minutes, 15-20 minutes

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Some people believe Tor is a completely anonymous, private, and secure way to access the Internet without anyone being able to monitor your browsing and trace it back to you – but is it? It’s not quite that simple.

Tor isn’t the perfect anonymity and privacy solution. It has several important limitations and risks, which you should be aware of if you’re going to use it.

Tor isn't a magic solution that grants you anonymity. It achieves anonymity by cleverly passing encrypted traffic through a network, but that traffic has to emerge somewhere - which is a problem for both Tor's users and exit node operators.

Code:
https://www.howtogeek.com/142380/htg-explains-is-tor-really-anonymous-and-secure

Tor Browser offers the best anonymous web browsing available today, but that anonymity is not perfect. We are currently witnessing an arms race between researchers seeking to strengthen Tor, or even develop a next generation anonymity tool, and governments around the world studying how to break Tor's anonymity properties.
Code:
https://www.csoonline.com/article/3287653/what-is-the-tor-browser-how-it-works-and-how-it-can-help-you-protect-your-identity-online.html

Tor itself is very safe and provides a high level of anonymity. But it’s definitely not perfect, and can leave you vulnerable to a range of security threats if you’re not careful. In some cases, it may be possible for people to identify your IP address and to see that you’re using Tor (even if they can’t see what you’re doing on it). These dangers can easily be avoided with the addition of a VPN, which covers Tor’s main security faults.
Code:
https://www.vpnmentor.com/blog/tor-browser-work-relate-using-vpn

There is a growing chorus of people who blindly recommend Tor to anyone looking for online anonymity. This recommendation often ignores mountains of evidence suggesting that Tor is not the “privacy tool” it’s made out to be.
Code:
https://restoreprivacy.com/tor

The darknet, especially the TOR network, can be hacked, or the information of the people using it can be extracted in the plain text.

Law enforcement and intelligence agencies consider “de-anonymization” of Tor users a primary goal.

Authorities try to implement techniques to break the encryption used to anonymize the traffic or exploit vulnerabilities in one of the software modules that anonymizes the user’s online experience.

This is what happened in one of the most significant operation called Operation Onymous.

More than 400 darknet servers were taken down, including the most notorious drug marketplaces like Silk Road, Hydra, and Cloud9, along with many money laundering and contraband sites.

In this operation, the LEA exploited a vulnerability in a tor network and got the real IP [addresses] of the operators.

Code:
https://www.ehacking.net/2020/10/policing-the-dark-web-tor-how-authorities-track-people-on-darknet.html

Mouse movements are enough to track down Tor users
What we can tell you in a nutshell is that, if you don’t want your movements to be tracked- stop using Tor unless it is REALLY necessary.

Code:
https://www.hackread.com/tracking-tor-users-with-mouse-movements

VPNs pretend and allege to not keep logs, but we know they do, just like Protonmail, etc. Buying services/packages can leave trails. There may be DNS leaks and all sorts of other things. "Why is X customer using Tor? I wonder. What do they have to hide? What are they up to?" Any number of government agencies have their own entry nodes and exit nodes... People must do a lot of research before accepting blindly and ignorantly that it is the be all and end all of online safety.

Yeah, that's trustworthy! /sarcasm Everything is about trust.

Thank you for bringing to light the vulnerabilities of Tor. I knew these already and never claimed that it provided perfect anonymity. However, it's better than nothing.
If you want more anonymity, you can combine multiple technologies. You can do Tor -> VPN -> VPN -> Tor -> VPN -> I2P -> VPN -> etc.
Although it's never going to be perfect.

Btw please post your PGP key here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65885

FancyMancy said:
Some people believe Tor is a completely anonymous, private, and secure way to access the Internet without anyone being able to monitor your browsing and trace it back to you – but is it? It’s not quite that simple.

Tor isn’t the perfect anonymity and privacy solution. It has several important limitations and risks, which you should be aware of if you’re going to use it.
You are right definitely but the problem is, not using Tor and only using a VPN is more dangerous than using VPN with Tor. If you use a VPN and use a normal browser, the VPN provider will see you are visiting the forums for example, which is not happening when you use Tor with the VPN. Tor is not perfect but together with a VPN is the best option available. Well there are also platforms like I2P and Freenet but I did not do much research about them. As far as I remember these are meant for communication and not browsing internet anyway. Seeing what is wrong in Tor, same issues are probably far more blatant and obvious in any other browser. For example as you wrote, `What we can tell you in a nutshell is that, if you don’t want your movements to be tracked- stop using Tor unless it is REALLY necessary`
Your movements will be tracked irrespective of the browser, it cannot be prevented. With tor and a vpn you can at least prevent those tracking you from figuring out your real IP. Is pointless for trackers to record mouse movements if they cannot trace them to you. Is like a person (the spy agency/law enforcement) finds on the ground a wallet full of money (the mouse movements) but no credit cards or IDs (the real IP), therefore no way to figure out whose wallet it is (you who do the mouse movements). Quite a dump comparation but I think something similar is with tracking a user using both VPN and a Tor to hide his activity under fake IPs. Eventually it makes more sense if in the wallet there are credit cards and IDs of a different person, correspondent to the different IP that the site that tracked your mouse movements received.

There is a browser that claims to be an alternative to Tor called GNU IceCat but to fully benefit from it, you need to connect it to the Tor network, which is no different to using Tor, otherwise is just a Mozilla browser with a different design and some privacy features that you can play with, which are most likely available in the standard Mozilla Firefox.

FancyMancy said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Tor isn't a magic solution that grants you anonymity. It achieves anonymity by cleverly passing encrypted traffic through a network, but that traffic has to emerge somewhere - which is a problem for both Tor's users and exit node operators.

Code:
https://www.howtogeek.com/142380/htg-explains-is-tor-really-anonymous-and-secure

Tor Browser offers the best anonymous web browsing available today, but that anonymity is not perfect. We are currently witnessing an arms race between researchers seeking to strengthen Tor, or even develop a next generation anonymity tool, and governments around the world studying how to break Tor's anonymity properties.
Code:
https://www.csoonline.com/article/3287653/what-is-the-tor-browser-how-it-works-and-how-it-can-help-you-protect-your-identity-online.html

Tor itself is very safe and provides a high level of anonymity. But it’s definitely not perfect, and can leave you vulnerable to a range of security threats if you’re not careful. In some cases, it may be possible for people to identify your IP address and to see that you’re using Tor (even if they can’t see what you’re doing on it). These dangers can easily be avoided with the addition of a VPN, which covers Tor’s main security faults.
Code:

There is a growing chorus of people who blindly recommend Tor to anyone looking for online anonymity. This recommendation often ignores mountains of evidence suggesting that Tor is not the “privacy tool” it’s made out to be.
Code:

The darknet, especially the TOR network, can be hacked, or the information of the people using it can be extracted in the plain text.

Law enforcement and intelligence agencies consider “de-anonymization” of Tor users a primary goal.

Authorities try to implement techniques to break the encryption used to anonymize the traffic or exploit vulnerabilities in one of the software modules that anonymizes the user’s online experience.

This is what happened in one of the most significant operation called Operation Onymous.

More than 400 darknet servers were taken down, including the most notorious drug marketplaces like Silk Road, Hydra, and Cloud9, along with many money laundering and contraband sites.

In this operation, the LEA exploited a vulnerability in a tor network and got the real IP [addresses] of the operators.

Code:
https://www.ehacking.net/2020/10/policing-the-dark-web-tor-how-authorities-track-people-on-darknet.html

What we can tell you in a nutshell is that, if you don’t want your movements to be tracked- stop using Tor unless it is REALLY necessary.

Code:

VPNs pretend and allege to not keep logs, but we know they do, just like Protonmail, etc. Buying services/packages can leave trails. There may be DNS leaks and all sorts of other things. "Why is X customer using Tor? I wonder. What do they have to hide? What are they up to?" Any number of government agencies have their own entry nodes and exit nodes... People must do a lot of research before accepting blindly and ignorantly that it is the be all and end all of online safety.

This is true. No tool is perfect, and Tor is no exception. I like to view this as a statistical problem:

Let's say you have a 10% of being tracked if you use Tor.
Let's say you have a 20% of being tracked if you use a VPN.

If you use a VPN + Tor, then you have a 10% x 20% = 2% chance of being tracked.

And then as SS we have Satan's protection on top of this. As long as we don't do stupid things, Satan's protection is 100%.

However, I think one fact is clear. Using only Tor is better than nothing. Perhaps it attracts attention from ISPs, but the people to be concerned about are at the other end. For example, consider the article Stromblood posted about ProtonMail releasing the IP of one of its users. Consider both ends:

On your end, your ISP can see you're using Tor and might be curious. If they spend the effort to track you, they'll find that you're using ProtonMail, and possibly flag you as "of interest". That's all.

On the exit end, ProtonMail turned over the user's IP address to the government. However, if the person had been using Tor, this would have presented another barrier to get through, thus decreasing the probability of success.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

This is true. No tool is perfect, and Tor is no exception. I like to view this as a statistical problem:

And then as SS we have Satan's protection on top of this. As long as we don't do stupid things, Satan's protection is 100%.

However, I think one fact is clear. Using only Tor is better than nothing. Perhaps it attracts attention from ISPs, but the people to be concerned about are at the other end. For example, consider the article Stromblood posted about ProtonMail releasing the IP of one of its users. Consider both ends:

On your end, your ISP can see you're using Tor and might be curious. If they spend the effort to track you, they'll find that you're using ProtonMail, and possibly flag you as "of interest". That's all.

On the exit end, ProtonMail turned over the user's IP address to the government. However, if the person had been using Tor, this would have presented another barrier to get through, thus decreasing the probability of success.

If I not remember wrong someone did say, if you use tor and a vpn this could in some cases worst then only tor.

Don´t remember why or how do you know a situation?

Fuchs said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
FancyMancy said:

If I not remember wrong someone did say, if you use tor and a vpn this could in some cases worst then only tor.

It depends.

https://tor.stackexchange.com/questions/1945/tor-via-vpn-good-extra-level-of-security-or-unnecessary

The answer depends largely on speculation of how secure Tor is and how trustworthy a VPN is. If the VPN is literally working for the enemy, then yes it is worse than just using Tor. However, if the VPN is a good one that is telling the truth about not keeping logs, then they present another barrier for anyone who tracks you through Tor.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Fuchs said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

It depends.

https://tor.stackexchange.com/questions/1945/tor-via-vpn-good-extra-level-of-security-or-unnecessary

The answer depends largely on speculation of how secure Tor is and how trustworthy a VPN is. If the VPN is literally working for the enemy, then yes it is worse than just using Tor. However, if the VPN is a good one that is telling the truth about not keeping logs, then they present another barrier for anyone who tracks you through Tor.
Do you know a trustworthy VPN?
Btw, do you remember my topic about router history? Does using tor and selecting the most secure option make the router impossible to track my research?
And about the Micro DS, I have yet to buy it because I cant currently go out since I got flu,but I found a good alternative solution: I installed a fake calculator where, if I put a password(and if my parents try to use the calculator and put the wrong series of number, all file will be cancelled) I can access to a hidden place where I can put all the files(PDF, Audio, photos) and there will be no proof of me installing the files; also if a go out of the app, it will automatic close.
I even asked the pendulum if my parents will find out of me being satanist and the firsts time I was very scared about the answer, but after I put me in trance, The pendulum, every time I asked it, respond that they wont and I really feel a good sensation about this situation.
Sorry if i went a little out of topic

Quel_tizio said:
Btw, do you remember my topic about router history? Does using tor and selecting the most secure option make the router impossible to track my research?
And about the Micro DS, I have yet to buy it because I cant currently go out since I got flu,but I found a good alternative solution: I installed a fake calculator where, if I put a password(and if my parents try to use the calculator and put the wrong series of number, all file will be cancelled) I can access to a hidden place where I can put all the files(PDF, Audio, photos) and there will be no proof of me installing the files; also if a go out of the app, it will automatic close.
I even asked the pendulum if my parents will find out of me being satanist and the firsts time I was very scared about the answer, but after I put me in trance, The pendulum, every time I asked it, respond that they wont and I really feel a good sensation about this situation.

1. I've heard good things about NordVPN. I've used it before and it seems to work well.

2. Tor will hide everything from your router and ISP except for the fact that you're using Tor, and how much data you transfer.

3. The fake calculator should work fine. Just make sure that it encrypts the files, otherwise it would be possible to install another file browser to read them. The only advantage of a microSD card is that your parents can't take it away or erase it if they can't find it.

4. Good to use a pendulum to reassure yourself. If you haven't already, you can also bind your parents. (Skip the part about the poppit and just use the ISA rune with visualization so that there won't be anything material for them to find.) Binding won't hurt them, but it will help make sure that even if they do find out that you're a Satanist, the consequences for you won't be severe.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Quel_tizio said:

1. I've heard good things about NordVPN. I've used it before and it seems to work well.

2. Tor will hide everything from your router and ISP except for the fact that you're using Tor, and how much data you transfer.

3. The fake calculator should work fine. Just make sure that it encrypts the files, otherwise it would be possible to install another file browser to read them. The only advantage of a microSD card is that your parents can't take it away or erase it if they can't find it.

4. Good to use a pendulum to reassure yourself. If you haven't already, you can also bind your parents. (Skip the part about the poppit and just use the ISA rune with visualization so that there won't be anything material for them to find.) Binding won't hurt them, but it will help make sure that even if they do find out that you're a Satanist, the consequences for you won't be severe.

The problem about NordVPN is that it requires a payment, even if you put a code of some youtuber that made a sponsor of it, so I use Tunnelbear that is free.
I already prepared an excuse if they found out that I'm using tor, like I'm watching anime with it and since there are a lot of adds with virus, tor wont get me a virus or something lile that and for the file I could say that I installed some images.
Yes, the calculator encrypt the files, so they are completely hidden, but I will also buy a Micro SD to be 666% sure.
About the banding:
-Do I have to do the part about invoking the Crowned Princes of Hell?
-Do I have to do it one time when there is full moon or is like a magic work?
-Do I have to also affirm something after?
-What could I visualize?

Quel_tizio said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Quel_tizio said:

The problem about NordVPN is that it requires a payment, even if you put a code of some youtuber that made a sponsor of it, so I use Tunnelbear that is free.
I already prepared an excuse if they found out that I'm using tor, like I'm watching anime with it and since there are a lot of adds with virus, tor wont get me a virus or something lile that and for the file I could say that I installed some images.
Yes, the calculator encrypt the files, so they are completely hidden, but I will also buy a Micro SD to be 666% sure.
About the banding:
-What could I visualize?

For the Isa working:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53865

You can do only 88 reps or if this is to much then do 18. Start at a good date no void moon (see post). I would do 2 bindings 40 days straight ,start with parent who would cause you the most trouble.

Quel_tizio said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Quel_tizio said:

About the banding:
-What could I visualize?

Good, that excuse should work. You can also say you wanted you visit fandom.com which has tons of neat wikis for every movie and TV show, but also tons of ads. Tor Browser does not save history, but you could add a few bookmarks to strengthen your story.

For the binding:
- If you have time, yes it will help to invoke the Four Crowned Princes of Hell, but it is not essential. This means doing the Standard Ritual and doing the binding during it. (But as with the binding, you can do it without the material props like the bell. Just imagine the sound of a bell.)

- Do not do it during a void moon. (Check the SS calendar)

- Binding is ruled by Saturn. It will be slightly more powerful if you do it on a Saturday during the hour of Saturn. (But this is not essential.)

- Yes, you affirm what it says on the binding ritual page:
“[Name] is bound; he/she is unable to speak against me. [Name] is bound; he/she is unable to act against me. [Name] is bound; he/she is unable to harm me in any way.
Ave Satanas”

This is done at the point in the standard ritual after the invocation when it says to read your prayer.

- You can visualize the poppit if you want, or you can visualize the ISA rune
IssRune.gif
on their souls, holding them in place.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Quel_tizio said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

About the banding:
-What could I visualize?

Good, that excuse should work. You can also say you wanted you visit fandom.com which has tons of neat wikis for every movie and TV show, but also tons of ads. Tor Browser does not save history, but you could add a few bookmarks to strengthen your story.

For the binding:
- If you have time, yes it will help to invoke the Four Crowned Princes of Hell, but it is not essential. This means doing the Standard Ritual and doing the binding during it. (But as with the binding, you can do it without the material props like the bell. Just imagine the sound of a bell.)

- Do not do it during a void moon. (Check the SS calendar)

- Binding is ruled by Saturn. It will be slightly more powerful if you do it on a Saturday during the hour of Saturn. (But this is not essential.)

- Yes, you affirm what it says on the binding ritual page:
“[Name] is bound; he/she is unable to speak against me. [Name] is bound; he/she is unable to act against me. [Name] is bound; he/she is unable to harm me in any way.
Ave Satanas”

This is done at the point in the standard ritual after the invocation when it says to read your prayer.

- You can visualize the poppit if you want, or you can visualize the ISA rune
IssRune.gif
on their souls, holding them in place.
Thanks, with all of this I should be completely safe.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Quel_tizio said:

If you are looking for a good VPN, I recommend this article
https://restoreprivacy.com/vpn/no-logs/
And that website altogether. It contains a lot of research about privacy, anonimity, Tor, VPN, other anonimity platforms etc. Probably the most informative website I encountered over these matters.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back