Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Protective A ura- A Very painful Experience

chronokid3

This is gonna sound odd of me, but let's start off from the beginning. I preformed the dedication ritual to Father Satan about 2+ months ago. Since then I have had several problems, one after another, or as some may call it: "A string of bad luck."

So after two months, I had still not preformed the Protective Aura spell, as many would say is one of the first you should do. I finally managed to clear my mind long enough to preform it Saturday afternoon; however, something odd happened.

Within seconds of preforming the spell, my forearm and chest began to ache beyond what I could imagine and my consciousness began to waver. My chest felt like it was on fire or as though someone had stabbed me while my arm felt as though someone had just ripped a section of my arm off. It was very excruciating....

Is there anyone who might be able to shed some light as to what happened here...? Did I do something wrong? Or was this perhaps something more?

Thanks in advance my fellow Brothers and Sisters

Hail Father Satan and the True Gods!

The enemy WILL attack when we are meditating or doing our breathing exercises. It happens on a daily basis to many of us.
Before you do meditations, have you tried putting up an aura of protection around you? This is the first thing I do, even before cleaning my aura and chakras.
I breathe in white gold light of the sun, and when I breathe out, I say something along the lines of "I am shielded and protected. Nothing can touch me; nothing can get through me." or "I am safe and protected at all times and in every way."
When you say the affirmation, make sure you say it with MEANING, INTENT and WILL. You WILL feel the difference, instead of just saying it robotically.

When I try to envision my chakras as white-gold like the sun, the enemy fights against me. They try to darken that colour, therefore darkening my aura/chakras. They also make me feel like my chakra is in one place when it's in another. I get stabbing pains too, like someone's sticking knives or needles into my physical body.
Keep going at it, keep meditating. If it gets too much, just pull out and say a quick prayer to Father Satan and your GD for help. They WILL answer/respond help you.

Just because we dedicated does not mean we are free of the enemy. I know that the Greys, or enemy angels linger around me or my household/room, and bother me throughout the day, to varying degrees. Think of this as making you stronger. Concentrate and focus more. The enemy has lost, they are just trying to bring you down.
Don't let them.

Also, have you found out your Guardian Demon is? A relationship with Them and with Father Satan is important. They will keep you safe and protect you. But because we have free will, it's important to ask Them for help and protection, that way, we can advance in meditation.
I also dedicated about 2 months ago, so we are in the same boat. =)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chronokid3" <chronokid3@... wrote:

This is gonna sound odd of me, but let's start off from the beginning. I preformed the dedication ritual to Father Satan about 2+ months ago. Since then I have had several problems, one after another, or as some may call it: "A string of bad luck."

So after two months, I had still not preformed the Protective Aura spell, as many would say is one of the first you should do. I finally managed to clear my mind long enough to preform it Saturday afternoon; however, something odd happened.

Within seconds of preforming the spell, my forearm and chest began to ache beyond what I could imagine and my consciousness began to waver. My chest felt like it was on fire or as though someone had stabbed me while my arm felt as though someone had just ripped a section of my arm off. It was very excruciating....

Is there anyone who might be able to shed some light as to what happened here...? Did I do something wrong? Or was this perhaps something more?

This sounds like Angels messing with you. I had this too when I first dedicated. For a long time I would not be able to meditate. I couldn't concentrate and I couldn't accomplish any meditations. This went on for a while, until I got so fucking frustrated... I sat down on my bed like I usually do when I meditate and I was like "Who ever is fucking with me is GOING TO PAY". I shifted my consciousness above my house. I looked around with my third eye and I saw 2 angels in my backyard. I transformed into a black panther (I kno, weird huh xD) and ripped the 2 angels to shreds! Then I went to the front of the house and there was another angel. I jumped on top of him (at this point I wasn't a panther anymore) and held a blade up to his neck and told him To Never Return Again and then I cut his head off..
Since then they don't bother me as much during meditations.

However, they have most definitely not stopped attacking. They have tried to take away my friends. I dedicated with one of my friends here in Canada. A couple of months after that my friend converted back (with the help of my brother who is now hardcore christian). My brother turned hardcore christian very soon after I dedicated. He never really had interest in it, but after I dedicated he all of a sudden has to be a christian. And very recently.. my best friend (who lives in Holland) converted too. My brother has become a real threat. If it wasn't for him, 2 of my friends wouldn't be converted. He basically stole both of them away from me, because now those 2 friends hang out with him more than with me.

All I can say is Stay Strong In Father Satan!
Don't lose sight of the Light at the end of the tunnel.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chronokid3" <chronokid3@... wrote:

Thanks for the info. I'll try that. And no, I haven't found my GD yet. I'm working on that, and if you happen to have any info that may help with that, it would be greatly appreciated as well.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "starmithril" <starmithril@... wrote:

The enemy WILL attack when we are meditating or doing our breathing exercises. It happens on a daily basis to many of us.
Before you do meditations, have you tried putting up an aura of protection around you? This is the first thing I do, even before cleaning my aura and chakras.
I breathe in white gold light of the sun, and when I breathe out, I say something along the lines of "I am shielded and protected. Nothing can touch me; nothing can get through me." or "I am safe and protected at all times and in every way."
When you say the affirmation, make sure you say it with MEANING, INTENT and WILL. You WILL feel the difference, instead of just saying it robotically.

When I try to envision my chakras as white-gold like the sun, the enemy fights against me. They try to darken that colour, therefore darkening my aura/chakras. They also make me feel like my chakra is in one place when it's in another. I get stabbing pains too, like someone's sticking knives or needles into my physical body.
Keep going at it, keep meditating. If it gets too much, just pull out and say a quick prayer to Father Satan and your GD for help. They WILL answer/respond help you.

Just because we dedicated does not mean we are free of the enemy. I know that the Greys, or enemy angels linger around me or my household/room, and bother me throughout the day, to varying degrees. Think of this as making you stronger. Concentrate and focus more. The enemy has lost, they are just trying to bring you down.
Don't let them.

Also, have you found out your Guardian Demon is? A relationship with Them and with Father Satan is important. They will keep you safe and protect you. But because we have free will, it's important to ask Them for help and protection, that way, we can advance in meditation.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chronokid3" <chronokid3@ wrote:

Just spend some time lighting a candle and some nice incense, and just talk to your GD, as you would a friend. Because They are our Friends. Tell them your worries, your hopes, your dreams. When They feel it's time for Them to let Their presence be known, you will know.
Hail Satan!

Thanks for the info. I'll try that. And no, I haven't found my GD yet. I'm working on that, and if you happen to have any info that may help with that, it would be greatly appreciated as well.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "starmithril" <starmithril@ wrote:

Don't let them.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chronokid3" <chronokid3@ wrote:

Interesting. I may just try that after I shower here shortly. But something that is an interesting note. Since I was little there are two things that I've ALWAYS been attracted to. The first is dragons, but more specifically Leviathans and the second Succubi/Lilim.

For dragons I have always felt this strange affinity/attraction to them and Leviathans are my favorite of all the dragons I have seen/read about. At times I even felt like I was/am one.

As for Succubi/Lilim, this is an odd attraction. I can't explain this one well enough as I have trouble finding the right words, but I shall try my best. Have you ever felt like you have a familiar at one time that was like your best friend, but unlike any familiar you have ever heard/read/seen this familiar was a humanoid girl? Well I always feel this way. I have found them both visually pleasing, desirable, but most of all I feel this longing that makes me feel like I'm missing something very important to me. I often find myself seeking out games in which you can get summons, familiars, etc... and always find myself striving hard to ensure that I get a humanoid girl as a companion. I still don't think I have the right words here, but this is the best way I can describe this.

If any of my fellow Brothers and Sisters know anything about this, perhaps you may be able to assist me. I have yet to find anything on this anywhere... and honestly that bothers me.

Hail Satan and the True Gods!
Down with the Xtian BS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "starmithril" <starmithril@... wrote:

Just spend some time lighting a candle and some nice incense, and just talk to your GD, as you would a friend. Because They are our Friends. Tell them your worries, your hopes, your dreams. When They feel it's time for Them to let Their presence be known, you will know.
Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "starmithril" <starmithril@ wrote:

Don't let them.

Hail Satan!

Like it was another half of you at some point but its like a memory of a memory, and you feel kind of empty. So now you feel like you're at a loss because you're kinda missing something that isnt there as far as you know of.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, August 11, 2010 7:26:08 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Protective A ura- A Very painful Experience

Interesting. I may just try that after I shower here shortly. But something that is an interesting note. Since I was little there are two things that I've ALWAYS been attracted to. The first is dragons, but more specifically Leviathans and the second Succubi/Lilim.

For dragons I have always felt this strange affinity/attraction to them and Leviathans are my favorite of all the dragons I have seen/read about. At times I even felt like I was/am one.

As for Succubi/Lilim, this is an odd attraction. I can't explain this one well enough as I have trouble finding the right words, but I shall try my best. Have you ever felt like you have a familiar at one time that was like your best friend, but unlike any familiar you have ever heard/read/seen this familiar was a humanoid girl? Well I always feel this way. I have found them both visually pleasing, desirable, but most of all I feel this longing that makes me feel like I'm missing something very important to me. I often find myself seeking out games in which you can get summons, familiars, etc... and always find myself striving hard to ensure that I get a humanoid girl as a companion. I still don't think I have the right words here, but this is the best way I can describe this.

If any of my fellow Brothers and Sisters know anything about this, perhaps you may be able to assist me. I have yet to find anything on this anywhere... and honestly that bothers me.

Down with the Xtian BS!

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Don't let them.

Hail Satan!

I was very attracted to dragons too. They are the only creature that is found in every mythology of every culture. I really loved the stories by R.A Salvatore, as well as the more benevolent dragons of the Far East. There was one dream in which I had a past life, in which I was a dragon, a white one, and I could fly up this mountain, and I went into this cave. My master, a great wizard, was dying. I was only bringing him news of the world. I believe that I was protecting him too, and watched over his bones after his passing.
Dragons are very magickal creatures, as well as very powerful. They are also one of Father Satan's creatures and symbols. I love dragons. It's a good thing that there are so many stories of them, but I wish there were more then the fire-breathing, maiden-chomping and villager-as-food variety. Unfortunately, this is the Western European notion of dragons, seen as extremely dangerous and the ones who will steal your cows and kids in the Middle Ages if you weren't careful.

Once, I had an astral travel many years ago, before I was an xian or Satanist, where I was just sitting in my old bedroom, and I came face to face with this humungous green scaly dragon on top of a cliff, near a cave. He was so beautiful, majestic and proud. He had the most beautiful, enchanting green eyes. He was testing me, seeing if I was scared of him, and if I would run. I just stared into his eyes, and then above his head. At this point, he swooshed up and grabbed me in his claws. And he flew. I nestled into his claws, and hung on to one of them. I could the landscape far below me. I felt the wind in my hair, and the feeling of absolute freedom. I felt it in my bedroom, as I returned.

Dragons will seek you and surround you if you seek them. They DO exist, except it is on a different plane then ours. Mankind has been hunting them for sport and they left the physical realm many ages ago.
They come in all shapes and sizes and colours. It may be that there might be a few dragons surrounding you, as Guardians. I have seen a few watching me while I sleep, or when I rest on the subway. They are kind, and they DO exist.

As for the Lilim/Succubi, if you feel this way, TRUST YOUR FEELINGS. It could very well be They who are seeking you out. More specifically, Her, the Succubus of Lilith who is with you. She is probably one of your Guardians. Keep trying to reach her, communicate with Her. I get the feeling that she is waiting for you.
Hope this helped. Hail Satan!

Down with the Xtian BS!

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Don't let them.

Hail Satan!

That's almost exactly it. I have thought about summoning a Succubus through the ritual on the JoS site, but somehow that doesn't seem like what I want. Is there anyone who has heard anything like this? A person having a familiar that's very much like a Succubus/Lilim? Or perhaps something similar in nature? Any info at all would be helpful to me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... wrote:

Like it was another half of you at some point but its like a memory of a memory, and you feel kind of empty. So now you feel like you're at a loss because you're kinda missing something that isnt there as far as you know of.

Down with the Xtian BS!

Interesting experience you had there Brother. You may be right and she is waiting for me. But I have felt this longing for years, and in all honesty as much as I crave/desire her to be by my side seeking her out isn't something I really know how to do. I want to find her and I want her with me at all times. But what should I do? Should I simply preform the ritual to ask Father to send her to me...? Or is there something more that I should do...? I'm sorry... the very thought of her puts me at a loss. I feel as though I HAVE to find her...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gabe Star" <starmithril@... wrote:

I was very attracted to dragons too. They are the only creature that is found in every mythology of every culture. I really loved the stories by R.A Salvatore, as well as the more benevolent dragons of the Far East. There was one dream in which I had a past life, in which I was a dragon, a white one, and I could fly up this mountain, and I went into this cave. My master, a great wizard, was dying. I was only bringing him news of the world. I believe that I was protecting him too, and watched over his bones after his passing. Dragons are very magickal creatures, as well as very powerful. They are also one of Father Satan's creatures and symbols. I love dragons. It's a good thing that there are so many stories of them, but I wish there were more then the fire-breathing, maiden-chomping and villager-as-food variety. Unfortunately, this is the Western European notion of dragons, seen as extremely dangerous and the ones who will steal your cows and kids in the Middle Ages if you weren't careful.

Once, I had an astral travel many years ago, before I was an xian or Satanist, where I was just sitting in my old bedroom, and I came face to face with this humungous green scaly dragon on top of a cliff, near a cave. He was so beautiful, majestic and proud. He had the most beautiful, enchanting green eyes. He was testing me, seeing if I was scared of him, and if I would run. I just stared into his eyes, and then above his head. At this point, he swooshed up and grabbed me in his claws. And he flew. I nestled into his claws, and hung on to one of them. I could the landscape far below me. I felt the wind in my hair, and the feeling of absolute freedom. I felt it in my bedroom, as I returned.

Dragons will seek you and surround you if you seek them. They DO exist, except it is on a different plane then ours. Mankind has been hunting them for sport and they left the physical realm many ages ago. They come in all shapes and sizes and colours. It may be that there might be a few dragons surrounding you, as Guardians. I have seen a few watching me while I sleep, or when I rest on the subway. They are kind, and they DO exist.

As for the Lilim/Succubi, if you feel this way, TRUST YOUR FEELINGS. It could very well be They who are seeking you out. More specifically, Her, the Succubus of Lilith who is with you. She is probably one of your Guardians. Keep trying to reach her, communicate with Her. I get the feeling that she is waiting for you.

Hehe, I am a girl. =) You can keep praying to her, write her a letter in how you feel, and burn it in your next ritual, and wait for her to approach you. You can also pray and ask Father Satan, if she and you can meet, if it was meant to be. Ball's in your court. Hail Satan!

Sent: Thu, August 12, 2010 3:25:44 PM

Interesting experience you had there Brother. You may be right and she is waiting for me. But I have felt this longing for years, and in all honesty as much as I crave/desire her to be by my side seeking her out isn't something I really know how to do. I want to find her and I want her with me at all times. But what should I do? Should I simply preform the ritual to ask Father to send her to me...? Or is there something more that I should do...? I'm sorry... the very thought of her puts me at a loss. I feel as though I HAVE to find her...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gabe Star" <starmithril@... wrote:

I was very attracted to dragons too. They are the only creature that is found in every mythology of every culture. I really loved the stories by R.A Salvatore, as well as the more benevolent dragons of the Far East. There was one dream in which I had a past life, in which I was a dragon, a white one, and I could fly up this mountain, and I went into this cave. My master, a great wizard, was dying. I was only bringing him news of the world. I believe that I was protecting him too, and watched over his bones after his passing. Dragons are very magickal creatures, as well as very powerful. They are also one of Father Satan's creatures and symbols. I love dragons. It's a good thing that there are so many stories of them, but I wish there were more then the fire-breathing, maiden-chomping and villager-as-food variety. Unfortunately, this is the Western European notion of dragons, seen as extremely dangerous and the ones who will steal your cows and kids in the Middle Ages if you weren't careful.

Dragons will seek you and surround you if you seek them. They DO exist, except it is on a different plane then ours. Mankind has been hunting them for sport and they left the physical realm many ages ago. They come in all shapes and sizes and colours. It may be that there might be a few dragons surrounding you, as Guardians. I have seen a few watching me while I sleep, or when I rest on the subway. They are kind, and they DO exist.

Oh wow, I apologize there Sister. I assumed by your name "Gabe" that you were male.

Thanks for the info, I shall try those later when I have more time. Thanks again, and sorry for the error.

Hail Satan!

Hehe, I am a girl. =) You can keep praying to her, write her a letter in how you feel, and burn it in your next ritual, and wait for her to approach you. You can also pray and ask Father Satan, if she and you can meet, if it was meant to be. Ball's in your court. Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chronokid3" <chronokid4@... wrote:

@ chronoskid, ever heard of a soul mate, or the Yin Yang concept? I'm almost 34, allready married(technically) w/ a 6 year old son & still havnt found my Yin! HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "chronokid3" <chronokid3@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 19:18:09 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Protective A ura- A Very painful Experience

That's almost exactly it. I have thought about summoning a Succubus through the ritual on the JoS site, but somehow that doesn't seem like what I want. Is there anyone who has heard anything like this? A person having a familiar that's very much like a Succubus/Lilim? Or perhaps something similar in nature? Any info at all would be helpful to me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... wrote:

Down with the Xtian BS!

I think that the person got Lilim mixed up with Lilith, I know her well and she's upset as is reading this. You don't ask her or father to come to you or father to sed her to you, she comes to those she wants to on her, but mostly she likes being left alone. It's been said on the astral that she has only one other then father, and htat she is with him already. So if you do still feel to do a succubus ritual then do so, do not be specific or ask for a specific god or goddess, ask father to send you the one your meant to be with. As for Lilith she's telling me now that she wishes to be left alone so I suggest you do so.

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith
Hail Beleth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Gabe Star <starmithril@... wrote:

Hehe, I am a girl. =) You can keep praying to her, write her a letter in how you
feel, and burn it in your next ritual, and wait for her to approach you. You can
also pray and ask Father Satan, if she and you can meet, if it was meant to be.
Ball's in your court. Hail Satan!

Interesting experience you had there Brother. You may be right and she is
waiting for me. But I have felt this longing for years, and in all honesty as
much as I crave/desire her to be by my side seeking her out isn't something I
really know how to do. I want to find her and I want her with me at all times.
But what should I do? Should I simply preform the ritual to ask Father to send
her to me...? Or is there something more that I should do...? I'm sorry... the
very thought of her puts me at a loss. I feel as though I HAVE to find her...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gabe Star" <starmithril@ wrote:

I was very attracted to dragons too. They are the only creature that is found in
every mythology of every culture. I really loved the stories by R.A Salvatore,
as well as the more benevolent dragons of the Far East. There was one dream in
which I had a past life, in which I was a dragon, a white one, and I could fly
up this mountain, and I went into this cave. My master, a great wizard, was
dying. I was only bringing him news of the world. I believe that I was
protecting him too, and watched over his bones after his passing. Dragons are
very magickal creatures, as well as very powerful. They are also one of Father
Satan's creatures and symbols. I love dragons. It's a good thing that there are
so many stories of them, but I wish there were more then the fire-breathing,
maiden-chomping and villager-as-food variety. Unfortunately, this is the Western
European notion of dragons, seen as extremely dangerous and the ones who will
steal your cows and kids in the Middle Ages if you weren't careful.

Once, I had an astral travel many years ago, before I was an xian or Satanist,
where I was just sitting in my old bedroom, and I came face to face with this
humungous green scaly dragon on top of a cliff, near a cave. He was so
beautiful, majestic and proud. He had the most beautiful, enchanting green eyes.
He was testing me, seeing if I was scared of him, and if I would run. I just
stared into his eyes, and then above his head. At this point, he swooshed up and
grabbed me in his claws. And he flew. I nestled into his claws, and hung on to
one of them. I could the landscape far below me. I felt the wind in my hair, and
the feeling of absolute freedom. I felt it in my bedroom, as I returned.

Dragons will seek you and surround you if you seek them. They DO exist, except
it is on a different plane then ours. Mankind has been hunting them for sport
and they left the physical realm many ages ago. They come in all shapes and
sizes and colours. It may be that there might be a few dragons surrounding you,
as Guardians. I have seen a few watching me while I sleep, or when I rest on the
subway. They are kind, and they DO exist.

As for the Lilim/Succubi, if you feel this way, TRUST YOUR FEELINGS. It could
very well be They who are seeking you out. More specifically, Her, the Succubus
of Lilith who is with you. She is probably one of your Guardians. Keep trying to
reach her, communicate with Her. I get the feeling that she is waiting for you.

I do not think I was clear on what I wrote. I know that the Lilim are a great race of Demons, and that Lady Lilith is their Mother. As I seemed to comprehend it, the OP was asking about the 'humanoid girl' near him, and thinking it was a Succubus. I was recommending that the OP pray to the SUCCUBUS, NOT to Lady Lilith. The Succubus could be the OP's Guardian Demon, it's a possibility. It's good to pray and talk to our GD.   It's good to hear the reminder that we should not ask Father to come, nor Lady Lilith. Most people seem to forget this, these Gods are the most powerful, and it's disrespectful to summon Them like butlers or servants.   Hope this cleared up any misunderstandings. Hail Satan!

Sent: Fri, August 13, 2010 9:59:44 PM

I think that the person got Lilim mixed up with Lilith, I know her well and she's upset as is reading this. You don't ask her or father to come to you or father to sed her to you, she comes to those she wants to on her, but mostly she likes being left alone. It's been said on the astral that she has only one other then father, and htat she is with him already. So if you do still feel to do a succubus ritual then do so, do not be specific or ask for a specific god or goddess, ask father to send you the one your meant to be with. As for Lilith she's telling me now that she wishes to be left alone so I suggest you do so.

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith
Hail Beleth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Gabe Star <starmithril@... wrote:

Hehe, I am a girl. =) You can keep praying to her, write her a letter in how you
feel, and burn it in your next ritual, and wait for her to approach you. You can

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gabe Star" <starmithril@ wrote:

I was very attracted to dragons too. They are the only creature that is found in
maiden-chomping and villager-as-food variety. Unfortunately, this is the Western

beautiful, majestic and proud. He had the most beautiful, enchanting green eyes.
stared into his eyes, and then above his head. At this point, he swooshed up and
one of them. I could the landscape far below me. I felt the wind in my hair, and

as Guardians. I have seen a few watching me while I sleep, or when I rest on the

of Lilith who is with you. She is probably one of your Guardians. Keep trying to

@Eremos, Actually I have. Interestingly enough, since I was 5 I have been looking for the "one just for me." In fact at one point I even found great comfort in reading the manga Chobits--It's still a favorite to this day. I'm not sure if this is the case for this though... I won't knock it as it very well may be. But this feels somehow more deeper than simply a Soul Mate... I'm not sure what to think to be honest. All I know is that since I did the dedication ritual this desire is becoming stronger and stronger, and the longer I go without the more depressed I get.

Hail Satan and the True Gods!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

@ chronoskid, ever heard of a soul mate, or the Yin Yang concept? I'm almost 34, allready married(technically) w/ a 6 year old son & still havnt found my Yin! HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 19:18:09
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@ wrote:

Down with the Xtian BS!

@raenoku, first off I'd like to extend my apologies if I have offended Lilith. But no, I didn't mix up Lilith with Lilim. There is a folklore about Demonesses known as Lilim. They were said to have an appearance similar to that of Succubi only slightly younger and some believed them to be the children of Lilith--which might be why it seems offensive. The reason I chose to include them with Succubus is for the very reason that they are similar in nature and feed off of sexual energy. Plus it was the best way I could think of to describe the individual that I am longing for. As I stated before--finding the right words just isn't easy for me. I don't have a poor vocabulary, it's just difficult to find the words I need.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raenoku" <raenoku@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith
Hail Beleth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Gabe Star <starmithril@ wrote:

I also wanted to add that I would never ask Lady Lilith to come to me. Even now I know that doing so is a sign of disrespect. The information I provided in my previous post directed to raenoku is from my days of seeking out various lore. Even now I enjoy learning about the past of each Demon/God (more specifically those under Father Satan) and the vast information about them that can be found. I prefer to remove any aspects of my knowledge that is false as I prefer to know the truth rather than be disrespectful.

Even now I still have visions of me kneeling before Father Satan as if I was one of his personal soldiers... Silly notion perhaps...

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail the True Gods!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raenoku" <raenoku@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith
Hail Beleth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Gabe Star <starmithril@ wrote:

On a similar topic: can your GD also be your sucubus/incubus? Serious question that needs an answer. Of would it be more appropriate to ask them to lead me to my TRUE soulmate? Please & thank you for any & all input! HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Gabe Star <starmithril@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 22:07:09 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Protective A ura- A Very painful Experience
  I do not think I was clear on what I wrote. I know that the Lilim are a great race of Demons, and that Lady Lilith is their Mother. As I seemed to comprehend it, the OP was asking about the 'humanoid girl' near him, and thinking it was a Succubus. I was recommending that the OP pray to the SUCCUBUS, NOT to Lady Lilith. The Succubus could be the OP's Guardian Demon, it's a possibility. It's good to pray and talk to our GD.   It's good to hear the reminder that we should not ask Father to come, nor Lady Lilith. Most people seem to forget this, these Gods are the most powerful, and it's disrespectful to summon Them like butlers or servants.   Hope this cleared up any misunderstandings. Hail Satan!

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith
Hail Beleth

I see, I was reading all the post and they where thinking you where talking of Lilith instead of what you described, and since I'm very close to her I'm easily jealous of her. I thought you where thinking of something else but those two posters confused me. But I'm sure there are more entities/beings like demons you described.

I've felt a similar calling to someone else and I've been looking around a year or more for her searching about everything and anything that would help me find her(I never knew it was her because it would always be about past lifes demons etc) and then when I found her I felt the calling stop and like I am at peace as I'll soon be iwt her again. So don't worry you'll find her they always come to us in the end.

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith
Hail Beleth

I also wanted to add that I would never ask Lady Lilith to come to me. Even now I know that doing so is a sign of disrespect. The information I provided in my previous post directed to raenoku is from my days of seeking out various lore. Even now I enjoy learning about the past of each Demon/God (more specifically those under Father Satan) and the vast information about them that can be found. I prefer to remove any aspects of my knowledge that is false as I prefer to know the truth rather than be disrespectful.

Even now I still have visions of me kneeling before Father Satan as if I was one of his personal soldiers... Silly notion perhaps...

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail the True Gods!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raenoku" <raenoku@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith
Hail Beleth

Yes, one's GD can be one's lover/Incubus/Succubus. You can also ask Them if They are your true soul mate, or if They can help you to find your soul mate. One thing on soul mates, though: be specific on what you ask for. I have other people who were not lovers, but more like friends, and we felt many deep connections. A soul can have more then one mate, because there are so many we have shared past lives with. We sometimes meet many of them again in our present incarnation. So if you ask for a soul mate, are you talking about a lifelong partner that you want to wed, or a person that is your best friend and closest confidante? When asking for something, be as specific as possible. Hail Satan!
Sent: Sat, August 14, 2010 12:19:27 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Protective A ura- A Very painful Experience

On a similar topic: can your GD also be your sucubus/incubus? Serious question that needs an answer. Of would it be more appropriate to ask them to lead me to my TRUE soulmate? Please thank you for any all input! HAIL SATAN!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T <hr> From: Gabe Star <starmithril@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 22:07:09 -0700 (PDT) To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Protective A ura- A Very painful Experience

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith
Hail Beleth

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back