Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Protection to others?

Not sure I'm doing it right on the clean and protection.

I try to use visual not that easy... And from read need to be in a trance.... Not even sure how to ask but is there a better way to do a cleaning and protection on my son?

Or when I do the cleaned and protection I can put (me and my son) and then visualize the best I can? On both of us?

Thanks.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Mother Lilith
Hail all the deite Gods/Goddesses

When you extend the Protection you make them a part of your Aura.

On Saturday, February 4, 2017 9:48 AM, "truthenki1@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

I try to use visual not that easy... And from read need to be in a trance.... Not even sure how to ask but is there a better way to do a cleaning and protection on my son?

Or when I do the cleaned and protection I can put (me and my son) and then visualize the best I can? On both of us?

Thanks.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Mother Lilith

The best way to do it is to *really* get into, like to imagine it as if it is real and happening. More than just getting visualization correct and perfect, try to feel, hear it, sense it, etc. If you can concentrate while making it real to YOU, it will work. But also, having trouble imagining it can be a sign that there's resistance. In the case of aura cleaning, this can mean that there's negative energy there. Once again just ignore this and imagine the bright light as realistically as you can.
On Feb 4, 2017, at 8:21 AM, truthenki1@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Thanks.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Mother Lilith

Okay, let me correct my question.

It has nothing to do with me the protections and cleaning.

I am talking about my son the protecting and cleaning on him, and no he can't do it him self nor can I ask him he's very young still.

So advice on him from me please.
Thank you.

You can protect your son as you would protect yourself. You can visualize golden white energy on him and affirm that he is always safe and protected in every way. You can also vibrate runes like ALGIZ, BERKANO, or SOWILO to protect your son. You can also use the protection meditation below. Instead of directing the energies to protect yourself, you vibrate SURYAE into your son and direct the energies to protect him.

Meditation for Protection http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic10007.html

You extend an Aura of Protection that is "Programmed" with Intent/Visualization/Will. - This is the same as vibrating protective energies at him and visualizing the energies taking form as a protection.
-  the energy first comes from you... meaning you are Raising it.  Hence the vibrating energy at someone is Synonymous with extending your Aura and programming it with Affirmations and Visualization. 
- You basically just change the Affirmation and Visualization to fit your Intent... which is to protect both of you.  Why both and not just him?  Well if you are the Source of energy then you need to protect yourself too..(logical conclusion). -  You are touching upon stuff that involves healing knowledge.  You have to be able to sense energy as well, so you are not just blindly changing his energy.  So practice your Psychic Sensory skills.  So if you are to work on someone you need to be responsible with your own energy as your own energy affects others...hence the reason I brought up the Extending the Aura is you are making them a partial extension of your energies which you are manipulating. - Extending the Aura is sympathetic magick in nature.  However, anytime you do Magick on someone it is a sympathetic tie, even if you have cleaned your aura afterwards, a well trained or gifted psychic can easily find that Trace.  So Vibrating Magick to heal or protect him is essentially the same thing as extending the aura, albeit on a different level. Advice -  figure out how you are related to him..perceive him as an aspect of yourself through that connection, him being your Son.  Clean your energy so you do not infect him, and then extend positively raised and desired energies of intent to surround him, etc.  Alot of it is based on your own Creativity and Intent.  AND YES it does have to do with protecting and cleaning yourself...because does a Doctor not wash their hands and not wear gloves or face masks, or not even using clean tools before operating?  Do people with high profile assets tied to computers bother using a computer security system that is susceptible to common virus's, etc?  That was just an analogy.

On Feb 4, 2017, at 4:54 PM, "truthenki1@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Okay, let me correct my question.

It has nothing to do with me the protections and cleaning.

I am talking about my son the protecting and cleaning on him, and no he can't do it him self nor can I ask him he's very young still.

So advice on him from me please.
Thank you.

Thank you all for the reply, helps understand better of what need to and how to do it.

@raptor the second reply besides the analogy is better for my understanding.

Thanks again everyone for the info.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Mother Lilith

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back