Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Prostitution

Blackdragon666 said:
Jack said:
Yes, and you can circumvent astrological things that happen with your magickal power and discernment. For example if your astrological makeup says your going to be always poor, you can do freeing of past life karma and money rituals and do everything in your conceivable power to acquire and keep money.
Because promiscuity is from karmic dross in the soul? Why on earth would you do a working to free your soul because you love having sex?

Jack said:
On a basic biological level Promiscuity is linked to depression and unhappiness, for women. Once a woman has sex with a lot of different men ,the pairbonding mechanism in her brain breaks and then she's permanently damaged and jaded. At that point she can never love or be loved. This is same for men as well although their safe body count on average is higher. The nature's pairbonding mechanism is a safety valve against extreme materialism and hedonism.
I didn't know body count is a thing, much less this serious. I guess women in their thirties and forties who have had lots of sex with many people are permanently damaged and can not love or be loved. What does sex have to do with materialism, let alone within this context?

Jack said:
Once the pairbonding mechanism is broken, one will walk the earth all alone until the end of life. They will never feel love and never feel in sync with another human in love. It's the saddest thing that has happened to women. Damaged ,jaded women become feminists (for a plethora of reasons not just Promiscuity) and inspire other females to do self suicide because they are jealous of others happiness and have vice and anger against men.
There are people who can have sex without getting deeply attached and there are those who are much more restricted in their promiscuity. This is all in the soul and trying to force it to be otherwise creates problems in the sacral chakra. Even putting the spiritual dross and sexual hang ups people have aside, promiscuity is natural for humans and has definitely always been there.

Jack said:
Feminism reared its head just in the final stages of the Roman empire before it collapsed. Whenever in history feminism, Promiscuity and hedonism is rampant it signals the end of a civilization. This is true, also for us.
What have you been reading Jack? Seriously, promiscuity will cause a civilization to collapse?
Jack shares the same views of many incels who pretend to be NatSoc and can't see how one dimensional and ignorant their opinions are.

Blackdragon666 said:
Jack said:
Yes, and you can circumvent astrological things that happen with your magickal power and discernment. For example if your astrological makeup says your going to be always poor, you can do freeing of past life karma and money rituals and do everything in your conceivable power to acquire and keep money.
Because promiscuity is from karmic dross in the soul? Why on earth would you do a working to free your soul because you love having sex?

Jack said:
On a basic biological level Promiscuity is linked to depression and unhappiness, for women. Once a woman has sex with a lot of different men ,the pairbonding mechanism in her brain breaks and then she's permanently damaged and jaded. At that point she can never love or be loved. This is same for men as well although their safe body count on average is higher. The nature's pairbonding mechanism is a safety valve against extreme materialism and hedonism.
I didn't know body count is a thing, much less this serious. I guess women in their thirties and forties who have had lots of sex with many people are permanently damaged and can not love or be loved. What does sex have to do with materialism, let alone within this context?

Jack said:
Once the pairbonding mechanism is broken, one will walk the earth all alone until the end of life. They will never feel love and never feel in sync with another human in love. It's the saddest thing that has happened to women. Damaged ,jaded women become feminists (for a plethora of reasons not just Promiscuity) and inspire other females to do self suicide because they are jealous of others happiness and have vice and anger against men.
There are people who can have sex without getting deeply attached and there are those who are much more restricted in their promiscuity. This is all in the soul and trying to force it to be otherwise creates problems in the sacral chakra. Even putting the spiritual dross and sexual hang ups people have aside, promiscuity is natural for humans and has definitely always been there.

Jack said:
Feminism reared its head just in the final stages of the Roman empire before it collapsed. Whenever in history feminism, Promiscuity and hedonism is rampant it signals the end of a civilization. This is true, also for us.
What have you been reading Jack? Seriously, promiscuity will cause a civilization to collapse?
Everything you read is scientifically airtight and succinct. Yes, women (and men) who have unrestrained sex with lots of people are permanently damaged. This is simply true, regardless of spirituality.

Promiscuity is most certainly not natural for human beings. That is why the universe put a pairbonding mechanism in the minds of man and woman, which breaks if you continue to have unrestrained sex. All of the other feminist garbage is totally unscientific and against reality itself.

Excess materialism and hedonism causes the family unit to break apart and yes, civilization has already collapsed. The jews succeeded in destroying the Democratic style civilization that was agreed upon by humanity after WW2. We are living in a post - civilizational era now. We just don't know it yet.

The end of civilization as we know it happened when the entire world accepted a virus lockdown regime. Now we enter the climax stage of the Kali Yuga. This is the transition phase where the Kali Yuga civilization and its principles will disintegrate and after a lot of trials and tribulations, we will build society anew.

Jack said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Jack shares the same views of many incels who pretend to be NatSoc and can't see how one dimensional and ignorant their opinions are.
I have never seen a well read incel in my life. However I myself am,very well read in this regard.

Documents from the Rockefeller foundation and Aldous Huxley's Brave new world details how jews wanted to used Feminism and liberalism ideas to destroy society and tank the birthrate. They then started the Hippie movement and sexual revolution which was a disgusting bastardization of society and as they predicted, the birth rate dropped and along with that women's unhappiness dropped drastically.

They performed CIA research about brainchipping and controlling the population by setting trends in society through media which they financed very earlier in the 60s. The Psychologists said that transgenders would be the last straw they'd draw and in that phase of the plan, total destruction followed.

Once you accept transgenders, the people will accept anything. And they did. They did a hoax virus regime and now the Agenda 21 depopulation plan is well underway. Remember they publicly said they were going to do this, and no one cared.

All the proponents of Feminism were jews and Feminism is a Jewish ideology. Promiscuity is a Jewish Feminist ideology that tries to mimic the worst aspects of men. Research has conclusively shown that Promiscuity is extremely unnatural and leads to high levels of depression and anxiety and hopelessness.

Society needs healthy relationships of men and women who understand each other and work as a unit . The thing the jews most fear is healthy males leading healthy women and children and building them up with positive principles.

When a woman acts Promiscuous and destroys herself that is when jews are extremely happy.

Btw, I was never an incel. I was into pickup so trust me when I say - the jews have collapsed society by manipulating people's base desires.
The jewish and communist Black Lives Matter movement, who's founders have said on video multiple times "We are trained marxists. This is marxist revolution." have it as one of their few highest goals to completely disrupt and erase the entire concept of Family. "We must disrupt the concept of the nuclear family." I would say this is one of the top 5 biggest goals of modern communists.

So they tell you to go have sex with 1,000 different people every month. So that your entire concept of family and the pair bonding system are both completely destroyed, and you will absolutely never have a white family. But 999 out of the 1,000 that they want you having sex with are all black muslim criminals and murderers, so if you have black children from them, that is the intended result. As long as the white race is dying and is having no chance of ever existing, the communist jews are happy.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Jack said:

Jack said:

Jack said:

Jack said:
I have never seen a well read incel in my life. However I myself am,very well read in this regard.

Documents from the Rockefeller foundation and Aldous Huxley's Brave new world details how jews wanted to used Feminism and liberalism ideas to destroy society and tank the birthrate. They then started the Hippie movement and sexual revolution which was a disgusting bastardization of society and as they predicted, the birth rate dropped and along with that women's unhappiness increased drastically.

They performed CIA research about brainchipping and controlling the population by setting trends in society through media which they financed very earlier in the 60s. The Psychologists said that transgenders would be the last straw they'd draw and in that phase of the plan, total destruction followed.

Once you accept transgenders, the people will accept anything. And they did. They did a hoax virus regime and now the Agenda 21 depopulation plan is well underway. Remember they publicly said they were going to do this, and no one cared.

All the proponents of Feminism were jews and Feminism is a Jewish ideology. Promiscuity is a Jewish Feminist ideology that tries to mimic the worst aspects of men. Research has conclusively shown that Promiscuity is extremely unnatural and leads to high levels of depression and anxiety and hopelessness.

Society needs healthy relationships of men and women who understand each other and work as a unit . The thing the jews most fear is healthy males leading healthy women and children and building them up with positive principles.

When a woman acts Promiscuous and destroys herself that is when jews are extremely happy.

Btw, I was never an incel. I was into pickup so trust me when I say - the jews have collapsed society by manipulating people's base desires.

Sex for lust to me from my experience is a lot different from just masturbation. I dont know what event experience your talking about but doesn't sound like it was good.

I've never had any issues like that but I'm also very careful about who I lay with. I dont find anything wrong with orgies or poly relationships as long as you keep the parasites out of the equation. I guess you had an experience that fucked you up.

No I'm not crazy for thinking the way I do none of our pagan ancestors were crazy either. Whats crazy is how damaged some of our people are from the ideologies and actions of the jews. To each there own its not wrong to have one person in your life and to cherish them but I think it's distasteful to look down or think crazy of others opinions and get so angry because of something you solely experienced. Get angry at the jew not me

Jack your arguments are so all over the place and unnecessary. I've noticed you do this before so I don't know if it's your arguing style.

It's fact the enemy manipulates anything and everything to push their agenda. But if I need to be told how too much sex is evil I'll visit a church or something.

This is just some pseudo morality or Christianity you're pushing. With some extreme statements like linking promiscuity to civilization collapsing. The truth remains that human sexuality is actually not fixed and can barely be summed up in short statements unless you're talking about things like how certain fetishes are unnatural. But trying to quantify number of sex partners and claiming it's a law is actually false when looked at from a spiritual perspective.

People only suffer emotionally from heart breaks which they normally get over and seek other partners. It has nothing to do with 'being unable to love or be loved'.

What you're proposing could only work in a much more spiritually advanced world where many people do consciously make the choice to pair up and bond deeply. And even then there will still be people who are comfortable with sex without emotional attachments. You make a big mess when you generalize things.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Jack said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Documents from the Rockefeller foundation and Aldous Huxley's Brave new world details how jews wanted to used Feminism and liberalism ideas to destroy society and tank the birthrate. They then started the Hippie movement and sexual revolution which was a disgusting bastardization of society and as they predicted, the birth rate dropped and along with that women's unhappiness dropped drastically.

The jewish and communist Black Lives Matter movement, who's founders have said on video multiple times "We are trained marxists. This is marxist revolution." have it as one of their few highest goals to completely disrupt and erase the entire concept of Family. "We must disrupt the concept of the nuclear family." I would say this is one of the top 5 biggest goals of modern communists.

So they tell you to go have sex with 1,000 different people every month. So that your entire concept of family and the pair bonding system are both completely destroyed, and you will absolutely never have a white family. But 999 out of the 1,000 that they want you having sex with are all black muslim criminals and murderers, so if you have black children from them, that is the intended result. As long as the white race is dying and is having no chance of ever existing, the communist jews are happy.
Just because we have some insane aliens using promiscuity to push their agenda doesn't make it wrong in itself.

Jack said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Documents from the Rockefeller foundation and Aldous Huxley's Brave new world details how jews wanted to used Feminism and liberalism ideas to destroy society and tank the birthrate. They then started the Hippie movement and sexual revolution which was a disgusting bastardization of society and as they predicted, the birth rate dropped and along with that women's unhappiness increased drastically.

I fully understand the enemy and especially judeo-bolsheivk manner and matters in which they deal with Gentiles except themselves for the most part.

My question is what about the Gods? Surely they aren't the so-called xtian perfect saints that we emulate out of chastity.

I mean I know I shouldn't drag the Gods down to our levels, in other words, not humanize them. But what about them?

Don't THEY have people similar to us. Not exact as that would mean a danger to society just with said ideas in a higher level.

I'm having trouble understanding promiscuity and sex. I know recently some of you might have read I'm 30 years old and a virgin, never done anything. And I know I don't have physical experience just masturbating and using my mind.

But the trouble is. Are we supposed to be spiritually advanced and societistically ethical before we can be promiscuous. I've always had the thought at your posts Jack that the reason why men and more so to women. They degrade in such manners is because before the enemy attack. We were still in the beginnings of the human make up of increasing in size. In other words we were trying to breed into reality as many people as possible to build our civilization much like the civilizational construction population growth of the Gods.

It's been said by people and HP. The enemy accelerates societies to turn them into communism and deliver them unto the Empire of Draco-Reptilians-Greys or simply enemies. But for OUR side if it takes thousands or tens of thousands of years to generate a reality for a civilization or like us half-a million years old about 500,000 years old to create the Human Empire. Then the question becomes is the reason why we are so manipulated by sex because we were in the growth phase of humanity and humanity had not yet reach mass levels of pleasure-based copulation.

In other words while I agree with Jack to a small degree that these wannabe pickup artists, these neil strauss bullshiters do damage to everyone and create more rifts and not just this one single person but all the people of the enemy camp.

I still can't help but think "Do you know how many people want to fuck a number of other people both men and women?"

I mean I understand don't get me wrong. But then what is the point of giving us massive sexual functioning in our selves. What was Satan and the Gods master plan? What's their M.O., their Magnum Opus? What's their agenda?

I see nothing wrong with wanting to fuck as many people. As long as there is control such as no race-mixing and whatnot and birth control methods.

Meteor said:
Jack said:
Everything you read is scientifically airtight and succinct. Yes, women (and men) who have unrestrained sex with lots of people are permanently damaged. This is simply true, regardless of spirituality.

Promiscuity is most certainly not natural for human beings. That is why the universe put a pairbonding mechanism in the minds of man and woman, which breaks if you continue to have unrestrained sex. All of the other feminist garbage is totally unscientific and against reality itself.

Excess materialism and hedonism causes the family unit to break apart and yes, civilization has already collapsed. The jews succeeded in destroying the Democratic style civilization that was agreed upon by humanity after WW2. We are living in a post - civilizational era now. We just don't know it yet.

The end of civilization as we know it happened when the entire world accepted a virus lockdown regime. Now we enter the climax stage of the Kali Yuga. This is the transition phase where the Kali Yuga civilization and its principles will disintegrate and after a lot of trials and tribulations, we will build society anew.
I've always felt like it wasn't natural either. And yeah, promiscuous men are just as bad. Honestly, I've used the word slut more often referring to a man than a woman, since men usually tend to brag about it more and I call them out on it, but also because others would react in a far more hostile manner if I called a woman that and try to defend her saying she's just "liberated" or whatever, whereas people don't really care if I say it to a guy.

I've always thought that people who are very promiscuous and see no problem with it at all are missing something that people normally have, similarly to how psychopaths don't feel other people's emotions the same way, but specifically to do with romantic love instead. In fact, both of the polyamorous people I've met had some form of sociopathy or psychopathy. One of them even bragged to me about his high score on a narcissism test and openly admitted to having sociopathic tendencies by choice because he felt like the world is unfair and wanted to make others feel that way too, and went on for many years to manage his harem of vulnerable young women, which he brainwashed to put up with sharing him despite their protests (only revealing he was with others too after they already fell in love) because "they alone could never possibly be enough to satisfy him". It took him 7 years to realise that never feeling satisfied had nothing to do with the women he was with and that there was a much deeper underlying problem. Then he broke up with everyone but his favorite and started seriously trying to work out his problems.

What you say about the pairbonding mechanism being natural but getting broken in some cases makes sense to me. Those people seriously have a screw loose if they don't see any problem with screwing so loosely and telling the women they seduce that it's wrong of them to want them to commit themselves to her, because "everyone should get to experience their love and one woman alone could never be enough to satisfy them". That kind of mentality is not only extremely disgusting and egotistical, but also delusional. No matter how many women they have sex with, they're never really satisfied anyway. They're completely missing the point.

Prostitutes and camgirls are just as insane as well. They love the attention and money they get in the moment but there's no fucking way they actually feel happy or fulfilled deep down.

I don't know about civilisation collapsing though. In general, half of the things you write seem quite over the top, but that promiscuity isn't natural is something I can agree with. I used to think I shouldn't judge people for being weird or crazy, and similarly I also thought I shouldn't judge people for being overly promiscuous or transgender or a furry or whatever. But recently I've changed my mind. It's perfectly fine for me to feel disgusted; no one has any right to take those feelings away from me. Anyone who tries to tell me I shouldn't feel so disgusted is even more disgusting.
I'm all for prostitution, I think it's a very important and fundamental part of a healthy society. What I am against is social promiscuity, a hyper sexual culture and lack of principles and ideals in humans. But I don't think this situation can be fixed immediately. We might need decades to train the next generations of people to think differently.

The most important part of the information is the over the top claims. Because they are not claims, the jews are publicly saying that they are going to do this (and its currently happening.) It's just so outrageous that common people who have never had exposure to this will have cognitive dissonance and just ignore this.

How would you feel when some random individual said that he wanted to genocide 95% of the human population to "save the earth." Youd obviously dismiss him as a retard.

But how would you feel if Ted Turner the founder of CNN the biggest media operation said that ?
quote-a-total-population-of-250-300-million-people-a-95-decline-from-present-levels-would-ted-turner-130-95-22.jpg

This never gets importance like they give importance to Hollywood or other bullshit. Every single Jewish leader since the birth of the League of Nation has said that they want to end humanity and usher in a messianic age where patented microchipped human slaves would serve elite God like Jews on Thr Iron Mountain, which is another way of saying the Third Temple.

All of the bullshit ideologies like communism, socialism, capitalism, liberalism, libertarianism etc are just a smokescreen for this.

This plan is so outrageous that absolutely no one would believe that it's real.

But it is real and its happening now. They broke the Supply chain capitalist economies and now all the financial bubbles they created will pop one by one. They will tank the economy down further and will kill you with forced vaccinations and inoculations. Within 2030 they talked about in their white papers, they believe they will usher in the new age of humanity and become silicon gods through transhumanism.

Atleast that is what's been promised to them by the seraphim. This is all over the top but the Great Reset is happening now isn't it. All of this is happening now.

This is now the judgment of humanity, at a crossroads.

Either we go down the route the Greys did or we resist this Globalist takeover and usher in the new age with Aryan pro life ideals.

We humans have the choice.

Jack said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Promiscuity is a choice and it is not damaging if it's not forced. There are a lot of other factors that are not taken into equation and claiming that sex with too many partners destroys a person is stupid.

Blackdragon666 said:
ToB_Satanist_333 said:
Why are people against heterosexual prostitution? It’s the only way to get sex without having to manipulate women. And STDs are less common in heterosexuality. AIDS, etc are more common in sodomites. So, I can agree faggot prostitution should be illegal. But, faggotry is Jewish to begin with. And sodomites don’t need to get a prostitute Because men are easier to get than women because it’s men that enjoy sex, and women that just do it to shut the man up.

So, in summary I think heterosexual prostitution is good because women are hard to get because, women don’t want to give men sex for free! They want something in return, like Money.
I think you mistook Ancient Forums for 09A forums.

That aside, people need to understand that the sex drive is very important and must have a release. There is no debate about that. As HPS Maxine said, not everyone is meant to go on dates, spend money and time and get to bond to have sex.

People with a Gemini Venus for example don't bond and can move very quickly from one person to another. It's not even about being denegerate but they really are that way. Bringing your personal philosophies to this kind of person is just setting them up for serious sexual hang ups.

Also this argument about ties being created, people have sex all the time and never clean their souls. I'm talking of non Satanists who are like 99% of the world. Should they stop having sex as it is now? This is why brothels are needed even now. The average person is also likely to use a condom when visiting a brothel unless they are downright stupid.

In the far future, brothels will be decent places where you don't need to worry about unnecessary soul ties or disease. And yes, they will definitely be there.

I'm surprised how many Satanists subconsciously have sexual hang ups to where they find prostitution disgusting.
what about Sagittarius Venus

Crystallized Mushroom said:
Blackdragon666 said:
ToB_Satanist_333 said:
Why are people against heterosexual prostitution? It’s the only way to get sex without having to manipulate women. And STDs are less common in heterosexuality. AIDS, etc are more common in sodomites. So, I can agree faggot prostitution should be illegal. But, faggotry is Jewish to begin with. And sodomites don’t need to get a prostitute Because men are easier to get than women because it’s men that enjoy sex, and women that just do it to shut the man up.

So, in summary I think heterosexual prostitution is good because women are hard to get because, women don’t want to give men sex for free! They want something in return, like Money.

That aside, people need to understand that the sex drive is very important and must have a release. There is no debate about that. As HPS Maxine said, not everyone is meant to go on dates, spend money and time and get to bond to have sex.

People with a Gemini Venus for example don't bond and can move very quickly from one person to another. It's not even about being denegerate but they really are that way. Bringing your personal philosophies to this kind of person is just setting them up for serious sexual hang ups.

Also this argument about ties being created, people have sex all the time and never clean their souls. I'm talking of non Satanists who are like 99% of the world. Should they stop having sex as it is now? This is why brothels are needed even now. The average person is also likely to use a condom when visiting a brothel unless they are downright stupid.

In the far future, brothels will be decent places where you don't need to worry about unnecessary soul ties or disease. And yes, they will definitely be there.

I'm surprised how many Satanists subconsciously have sexual hang ups to where they find prostitution disgusting.
Gemini is a unique case as this sign is an air and mutable sign. Unless there are other factors in the chart like planets in the 8th house, Venus aspecting Pluto, many planets in water signs or an emphasis on certain signs like Scorpio or Cancer, Venus placed here doesn't fit at all with this 'pairbonding' thing. This is why making general statements and assuming they apply to everyone is more often than not wrong when it comes to love and sex.

Sagittarius can be very loyal though the feelings may not run very deep. This is of course taken alone.

Promiscuity is a choice and it is not damaging if it's not forced

Sexual revolution
The sexual revolution, also known as a time of sexual liberation, was a social movement that challenged traditional codes of behavior related to sexuality and interpersonal relationships throughout the United States and subsequently, the wider world, from the ((((1960s to the 1980s))).
figure1totalfertilitynew-w640_0.png

(NO GOYIM PROMISCUITY FROM THE SEXUAL REVOLUTION DID NOT DECREASE THE BIRTH RATE. JACK IS LYING. THE GRAPH IS FAKE.TRUST ME. THIS IS A CALCULATION ERROR. )
birthrate-for-black-and-white-unmarried-women.jpg

SDT-fertility-rate-by-race.png

fertility19802013_b.png

statscanchartpoprate.gif

_104243244_top_10_fertility_bar_chart-nc.png

ed89a7b208ab2de2bd2932d712c265ca.jpg

Is there any co relation between the declining birth rate, liberalism, Promiscuity, the removal of conservative attitudes towards sex and relationships ?
jew-sweating.jpg

((The Goys going to figure it out. Quick deployed PUSSY MAGIC))
maxresdefault.jpg

iu

brazzers-george-bush.jpg

young-aroused-excited-sex-addict-260nw-1256351536.jpg

young-aroused-and-excited-sex-addict-man-watching-porn-mobile-online-picture-id1081472900

0315b4e56148dacfeaa9022c6e69b0ec.png

If I masturbate to porn ,the neuro Chemical Dopamine will be released from my axonal receptors into the the synaptic cleft making it feel as if I'm having sex with an actual woman even if I'm masturbating to a virtual screen. I guess Promiscuity is RIGHT because the jews hacked my basic biological drive through the media, porn and the academia to support it.
ef6.jpg

Yes Goyim, Jack is a stupid incel monk who doesn't know shit. Keep accepting Promiscuity and someday (((you))) will have the experiences that you see masturbating to porn. You will keep getting pleasure in your synaptic cleft if you keep supporting this ideal. Forget about the correlation between the birthrate and liberalization of sexual morals and values, that's just an incorrect calculation made by some stupid no nothings. ALL YOU NEED IS THE LOTION, THE INTERNET AND YOUR HAND.
Happy-Thumbs-Up-Guy.jpg

Thank you Shlomo for opening my eyes. I will keep accepting and publicly defending Promiscuity in my base biological desire without recognizing it ,that someday I might get laid by a hot girl who I masturbate to porn with neurotransmitters continuing to hit my synaptic cleft and continuing to give me instant fast access to pleasure. I'm thankful for my ancestors who died fighting for my existence to give me this opportunity. Thank you shlomo for truly understanding me.
hqdefault.jpg

"AYYY LMAO GOYIM THATS RIGHT KEEP DEBATING THE TOPIC. NEVER GIVE IN. Always defend my position. PROMISCUITY IS THE BWST THING EVER"

416752_900.jpg

Nuclear-Bomb-Explosion.jpg

Meteor said:
SATchives said:
I dont know what event experience your talking about but doesn't sound like it was good.
It was really an extremely horrible mess. Towards the end it involved 9 Satanists in total who were all very deluded and brainwashed, including the kike himself; till the very end he considered himself a real Satanist (one of his delusions was that he was a Gentile soul that reincarnated into the wrong body because Jews infiltrated his bloodline, but I'm the only one he ever told about that), and rather than him planning much of what happened, all his horrible and disgusting ideas (including the astral orgy) came to him in visions he had, and he was convinced that it was the Gods telling him what to do. It's really in their blood to fuck everything up, no matter how hard they try. I'm not really one to talk since I kept following orders from the voices in my head at the time and kept making things worse as well, but those voices only started once I got too close to him. My head is clear again nowadays, and to keep it that way I now always strongly reject anything that goes against my own values, so that I can never be convinced to do anything that goes against them.
On the positive side, at some point our delusions convinced that Jew in particular to donate almost all of his money to the JoS staff because he thought he was gonna get beamed up by a spaceship and would no longer need money (this was based on the divination of another person who happened to be going insane at the same time as well); and he quite had a lot of money. I'm sure they'll put it to good use, or maybe they already have.
Even so, I regret what happened. If only I had been less naïve and trusting, I would've realised how wrong all of it was so much sooner. I could've warned everyone and brought it to a halt. Instead, I just kept showing off my own actual psychic abilities as a tool to convince others that all of the delusions were true as well. The voices in my head were telling me that if I made that kike more influential, then he could take over the world and bring an end to the Jews and make our civilisation Satanic again. So I kept working hard to eliminate any doubts he had about what he was doing, and by following the instructions, I even ended up linking the 9 of us like some kind of hivemind using a thoughtform I made out of the kike's energy and encouraging others to interact with it, causing each person's imagination to cause others to see the same things, making it seem like a lot was hapening astrally. And in the end, it was the kike who realised he had gone insane and disbanded the whole thing before disappearing. I had headaches and nightmares for months after that; it took me so long to cleanse and recover from that mess.
I still don't comprehend how everything could go so horribly wrong. I had only started meditating like half a year before the whole thing happened. I was excited to advance spiritually and do work for the Gods. And the kike I mentioned was someone that even the person who introduced me to Satanism, who has gotten thousands of people to dedicate, looked up to; many considered him an excellent Satanist before all of this happened. How was I supposed to know I shouldn't let his thoughts into my head? I recently figured out how to read minds at the time and already knew that it fucks with my head if I look into the wrong person's mind, but I thought it was fine if it was another Satanist. But ever since I peeked into his mind, I started getting strange thoughts. Strange thoughts that he had been repressing for years. And when I told him I had visions about all of those thoughts he had been repressing, he let loose and started believing in all the ideas that randomly popped into his head. And because I could confirm everything he saw without him even telling me (because I was still reading his mind without even realising it, and mistook it for messages from the Gods because that's what it looked like to him), he just became more and more confident. It all snowballed from here.

I don't take mind reading lightly anymore. Having my own thoughts to deal with is enough. From now on I'll only do it if I really love and trust someone.

With that wall of text out of the way, I'll respond to the other things you wrote.
I've never had any issues like that but I'm also very careful about who I lay with. I dont find anything wrong with orgies or poly relationships as long as you keep the parasites out of the equation. I guess you had an experience that fucked you up.

No I'm not crazy for thinking the way I do none of our pagan ancestors were crazy either. Whats crazy is how damaged some of our people are from the ideologies and actions of the jews. To each there own its not wrong to have one person in your life and to cherish them but I think it's distasteful to look down or think crazy of others opinions and get so angry because of something you solely experienced. Get angry at the jew not me
I'm angry at the jew, not you. I think your belief that here's nothing wrong with poly relationships or orgies is insane (I've always felt that way even before things went horribly wrong), and feel disgusted because it reminds me of the jew's views. But I'm not angry at you.
My opinion of polyamorous people is very negative because all the ones I've met were narcissists with horrible personality flaws, and orgies always seemed horrible to me too because I only like to give myself to someone I really really love. Nowadays I know why some people like it, and it disgusts me. It's either incredibly shallow which disgusts me, or a way to bond deeply as a group which also disgusts me because it makes it harder for people to connect as deeply to a single person. It seems like a slippery slope to me. What's next, having the alpha male impregnate all the women in the community since there are no couples anyway since everyone's just fucking each other for fun anyway? There is no love or romance in that. It's just horrible for everyone involved. For the men who are never able to have any offspring, and for the women who can't get the attention of the father of their children. I hate it so much. I can never accept such a lackadaisical attitude towards the importance of love when it comes to sex.
Yeah that sounds like a horrible shit storm of insanity.

In the very few orgies ive been in protection and birth control has always been put first no one wanted kids out of that scenario.

Yeah I've met some people who weren't that great of a people in poly relationship some that were good people.

If I had my choice to be in a poly relationship I'd like to have more than one wife but thats me and my fantasy.

But as well if I truly love someone I'd be fine with just them if that's what they truly wanted too.

My view of love and sex is dynamic person to person basis, everyone is different with different experiences

Jack said:
Promiscuity is a choice and it is not damaging if it's not forced

Sexual revolution
The sexual revolution, also known as a time of sexual liberation, was a social movement that challenged traditional codes of behavior related to sexuality and interpersonal relationships throughout the United States and subsequently, the wider world, from the ((((1960s to the 1980s))).
figure1totalfertilitynew-w640_0.png

(NO GOYIM PROMISCUITY FROM THE SEXUAL REVOLUTION DID NOT DECREASE THE BIRTH RATE. JACK IS LYING. THE GRAPH IS FAKE.TRUST ME. THIS IS A CALCULATION ERROR. )
birthrate-for-black-and-white-unmarried-women.jpg

SDT-fertility-rate-by-race.png

fertility19802013_b.png

statscanchartpoprate.gif

_104243244_top_10_fertility_bar_chart-nc.png

ed89a7b208ab2de2bd2932d712c265ca.jpg

Is there any co relation between the declining birth rate, liberalism, Promiscuity, the removal of conservative attitudes towards sex and relationships ?
jew-sweating.jpg

((The Goys going to figure it out. Quick deployed PUSSY MAGIC))
maxresdefault.jpg

iu

brazzers-george-bush.jpg

young-aroused-excited-sex-addict-260nw-1256351536.jpg

young-aroused-and-excited-sex-addict-man-watching-porn-mobile-online-picture-id1081472900

0315b4e56148dacfeaa9022c6e69b0ec.png

If I masturbate to porn ,the neuro Chemical Dopamine will be released from my axonal receptors into the the synaptic cleft making it feel as if I'm having sex with an actual woman even if I'm masturbating to a virtual screen. I guess Promiscuity is RIGHT because the jews hacked my basic biological drive through the media, porn and the academia to support it.
ef6.jpg

Yes Goyim, Jack is a stupid incel monk who doesn't know shit. Keep accepting Promiscuity and someday (((you))) will have the experiences that you see masturbating to porn. You will keep getting pleasure in your synaptic cleft if you keep supporting this ideal. Forget about the correlation between the birthrate and liberalization of sexual morals and values, that's just an incorrect calculation made by some stupid no nothings. ALL YOU NEED IS THE LOTION, THE INTERNET AND YOUR HAND.
Happy-Thumbs-Up-Guy.jpg

Thank you Shlomo for opening my eyes. I will keep accepting and publicly defending Promiscuity in my base biological desire without recognizing it ,that someday I might get laid by a hot girl who I masturbate to porn with neurotransmitters continuing to hit my synaptic cleft and continuing to give me instant fast access to pleasure. I'm thankful for my ancestors who died fighting for my existence to give me this opportunity. Thank you shlomo for truly understanding me.
hqdefault.jpg

"AYYY LMAO GOYIM THATS RIGHT KEEP DEBATING THE TOPIC. NEVER GIVE IN. Always defend my position. PROMISCUITY IS THE BWST THING EVER"

416752_900.jpg

Nuclear-Bomb-Explosion.jpg
This is not an argument. Cry more, (((jack))).

Blackdragon666 said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Gemini is a unique case as this sign is an air and mutable sign. Unless there are other factors in the chart like planets in the 8th house, Venus aspecting Pluto, many planets in water signs or an emphasis on certain signs like Scorpio or Cancer, Venus placed here doesn't fit at all with this 'pairbonding' thing. This is why making general statements and assuming they apply to everyone is more often than not wrong when it comes to love and sex.

Sagittarius can be very loyal though the feelings may not run very deep. This is of course taken alone.
what if venus aspects saturn

Blackdragon666 said:

what if venus aspects saturn
Can mean a lot of things, depending on the houses ruled by each planet and their position in the chart. But common is karmic love issues. As Venus rules finances, it can also show poverty. The conjunction is probably the worst followed by the square.

I know first hand how troublesome this aspect can be and have even seen it in a friend's chart. Every relationship usually full of issues. In my friend's case, it's an opposition that also involves a very malefic fixed star. Capricorn is on his fifth house which adds to his problems.

If you have it make plans to free your soul from all love issues.

Jack said:

For someone who naturally is inclined towards wanting multiple partners I agree with pretty much everything you're saying. I don't think for most people currently that it's a sensible thing at all its not rocket science. The only situation in which you would want promiscuity to happen is amongst the people who are actually responsible i.e spiritual enough to enable this to happen without jeopardizing their family's development. It would require a developed care and meticulousness of the mind that you only see truly in those who actually strive to develop their mind through the spiritual and total means, and made a deep choice to go against the jewish programming of today. Like those pictures of the orgies of the Gods. I see it as a similar thing, I would only do that sort of stuff with SS otherwise there is literally no point and even then I would probably only have children with one person out of them I had feelings for or if in a probably uncommon way there were a minimum 2 more and we all agreed on this, if it made sense. I think the higher you go past that it becomes likely to be incredibly absurd to have children with that many people, different individuals have different synastry and can cause tension in various means as parents. You can't have constant feelings, concerns and worries for a room-full number of partners constantly for example, and everyone of them to each other too- you would all go mad. This would literally just be for lust, deeper companionship in a friend group, and entertainment for me. I think going further than that and having children is either a serious deal which requires major effort or just totally absurd and will result in all kinds of emotional issues in that type of a family unit. You definitely can't have children with multiple people and then just leave your partners like Tyrese and his crack habit obviously lol.

A family unit with the children and grandchildren from different fathers/mothers could get pretty big but also I imagine could be very confusing if there's no order from the heads of the family about this which is why I said 2 minimum and Satanists only.

For promiscuity with no children or caring about the future and family values, if it's just for fun and someone is RESPONSIBLE there is nothing wrong with it but the problem there is in the caps and the jewish media don't encourage that behaviour. Promiscuity for the sake of promiscuity, to an extreme, and/or with any of the NATURAL rules of intimacies are broken is where issues are caused. No one needs to be told these rules they're just instinctive. Most fetishes honestly are ok but anyone knows in their heart when its just jew imposed filth like coprophagia or miscegenation. I shouldn't even need to write that.

It's better to be promiscuous with people who are less about the sex and more about the companionship as its easier to be responsible with them in the case of when it's time to be cutting off the contact, there's gotta be more Libra there than Scorpio if you can pick what I mean by that. Additionally if you are able to detach from these people spiritually, you are then even more safe from issues, deep-seated or trivial. Otherwise in general it's just silly to "try out" multiple acquaintances and pull yourself apart with possessive people who don't really care or feel for you as a person but only as a sexual punching bag.

There's a lot of intricacies about this topic, and most of humans aren't really on a level to bother acknowledging and then bother acting on them details yet. It's pointless arguing over a forum just let these things flow, some things you observe in your people/community will turn out bad just do your best to guide them right you know. Things always pass and write themselves, things die metaphorically and are transformed down the line.

Not related but Jack, there is a dissonance of sorts in the way you seem to feel about others and women particularly. I think that's what comes across as so unnatural especially when you seem to post on stuff like this. Otherwise you still feel like a brother in the content you write, better than most people here and the people who attack you should heed that at least. These means of communication aren't the best as is anyway.

There are a lot more caring people in the world than you realise. I saw a post you made somewhere about how a weak woman will be cared about but a weak man is left alone and stuff like that but I forgot where it was. I was gonna reply to that and say there is a lot more caring people than you think it's just appears seriously understated as those types of people stick to their own smaller groups of friends and families, and for good reason in this shitty world. There are people who care for one another and that is also the nature of good family building as well. This is what you should focus on more internally and not just writing about in that detached way I think, try and dwell on it more in meditation I suppose and cultivate it in yourself. Same goes for others who have that grim outlook, it's a very jewish imposed thing. I rejected it personally and I thought that I was a bad case, I guess I'm more emotionally developed in that specific faculty to do that? Either way yeah, I hope you're doing alright brother.

Also I noticed a while ago you have Nirvana in your signature :lol:

I'm listening more so to the Stooges and the early punk or punk-er rock bands now which Nirvana were pretty much descended from.

This is my favourite Nirvana song here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA0a4Rd_TMQ
It's actually someone's remix of a home demo (they added drums and changed it quite a lot so it sounds like a proper song), I've saved it in case the internet is screwed over along with some other music cos I think it's brilliant. Shame he couldn't finish it. Some other faves are Sappy, Nobody Knows I'm New Wave, and Where Did you Sleep Last Night. There's also Ain't it a Shame which is a piss-take and parody of evangelical bible-basher xians lol. It's still pretty intense and sad though, Nirvana are a really depressing band the deeper you go and you need a stomach with the better songs of theirs.

I honestly think bands like Coldplay in the early 2000's with the violins and stuff was what could have happened with Kurt Cobain if the music industry kikes just fucked off. Coldplay are shit, make Nirvana songs with that ability of beauty you know?

13th_Wolf said:
Jack said:

For someone who naturally is inclined towards wanting multiple partners I agree with pretty much everything you're saying. I don't think for most people currently that it's a sensible thing at all its not rocket science. The only situation in which you would want promiscuity to happen is amongst the people who are actually responsible i.e spiritual enough to enable this to happen without jeopardizing their family's development. It would require a developed care and meticulousness of the mind that you only see truly in those who actually strive to develop their mind through the spiritual and total means, and made a deep choice to go against the jewish programming of today. Like those pictures of the orgies of the Gods. I see it as a similar thing, I would only do that sort of stuff with SS otherwise there is literally no point and even then I would probably only have children with one person out of them I had feelings for or if in a probably uncommon way there were a minimum 2 more and we all agreed on this, if it made sense. I think the higher you go past that it becomes likely to be incredibly absurd to have children with that many people, different individuals have different synastry and can cause tension in various means as parents. You can't have constant feelings, concerns and worries for a room-full number of partners constantly for example, and everyone of them to each other too- you would all go mad. This would literally just be for lust, deeper companionship in a friend group, and entertainment for me. I think going further than that and having children is either a serious deal which requires major effort or just totally absurd and will result in all kinds of emotional issues in that type of a family unit. You definitely can't have children with multiple people and then just leave your partners like Tyrese and his crack habit obviously lol.

A family unit with the children and grandchildren from different fathers/mothers could get pretty big but also I imagine could be very confusing if there's no order from the heads of the family about this which is why I said 2 minimum and Satanists only.

For promiscuity with no children or caring about the future and family values, if it's just for fun and someone is RESPONSIBLE there is nothing wrong with it but the problem there is in the caps and the jewish media don't encourage that behaviour. Promiscuity for the sake of promiscuity, to an extreme, and/or with any of the NATURAL rules of intimacies are broken is where issues are caused. No one needs to be told these rules they're just instinctive. Most fetishes honestly are ok but anyone knows in their heart when its just jew imposed filth like coprophagia or miscegenation. I shouldn't even need to write that.

It's better to be promiscuous with people who are less about the sex and more about the companionship as its easier to be responsible with them in the case of when it's time to be cutting off the contact, there's gotta be more Libra there than Scorpio if you can pick what I mean by that. Additionally if you are able to detach from these people spiritually, you are then even more safe from issues, deep-seated or trivial. Otherwise in general it's just silly to "try out" multiple acquaintances and pull yourself apart with possessive people who don't really care or feel for you as a person but only as a sexual punching bag.

There's a lot of intricacies about this topic, and most of humans aren't really on a level to bother acknowledging and then bother acting on them details yet. It's pointless arguing over a forum just let these things flow, some things you observe in your people/community will turn out bad just do your best to guide them right you know. Things always pass and write themselves, things die metaphorically and are transformed down the line.

Not related but Jack, there is a dissonance of sorts in the way you seem to feel about others and women particularly. I think that's what comes across as so unnatural especially when you seem to post on stuff like this. Otherwise you still feel like a brother in the content you write, better than most people here and the people who attack you should heed that at least. These means of communication aren't the best as is anyway.

There are a lot more caring people in the world than you realise. I saw a post you made somewhere about how a weak woman will be cared about but a weak man is left alone and stuff like that but I forgot where it was. I was gonna reply to that and say there is a lot more caring people than you think it's just appears seriously understated as those types of people stick to their own smaller groups of friends and families, and for good reason in this shitty world. There are people who care for one another and that is also the nature of good family building as well. This is what you should focus on more internally and not just writing about in that detached way I think, try and dwell on it more in meditation I suppose and cultivate it in yourself. Same goes for others who have that grim outlook, it's a very jewish imposed thing. I rejected it personally and I thought that I was a bad case, I guess I'm more emotionally developed in that specific faculty to do that? Either way yeah, I hope you're doing alright brother.

Also I noticed a while ago you have Nirvana in your signature :lol:

I'm listening more so to the Stooges and the early punk or punk-er rock bands now which Nirvana were pretty much descended from.

This is my favourite Nirvana song here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA0a4Rd_TMQ
It's actually someone's remix of a home demo (they added drums and changed it quite a lot so it sounds like a proper song), I've saved it in case the internet is screwed over along with some other music cos I think it's brilliant. Shame he couldn't finish it. Some other faves are Sappy, Nobody Knows I'm New Wave, and Where Did you Sleep Last Night. There's also Ain't it a Shame which is a piss-take and parody of evangelical bible-basher xians lol. It's still pretty intense and sad though, Nirvana are a really depressing band the deeper you go and you need a stomach with the better songs of theirs.

I honestly think bands like Coldplay in the early 2000's with the violins and stuff was what could have happened with Kurt Cobain if the music industry kikes just fucked off. Coldplay are shit, make Nirvana songs with that ability of beauty you know?
I was writing a reply to clear all the confusion but then I realized it was getting to the length and quality of being like a dissertation on the relationship between personal, sociological and political spheres of life.

Then I realized that most people would probably not read through it carefully and become even more confused, so I decided to scrap that. In the future I'll explain it in a simple ,bullet point style fashion which everyone can understand.

There's a very good reason why I sound detached and why I sound engaged in different kinds of topics. Its how you think about life in general and requires maturity, and integration of different kinds of knowledge - psychological, spiritual and material.

I'm basically someone whose tapped in. You can't understand it if you're tapped out or if you're connection is obscure. But once you've tapped in, life is fluid even when theres ups and downs.

My thinking process is very dynamic and I can see the matrix so I can see how its going to change and what's going to happen next. And I know how to fix it. And it's not that I'm uniquely smart. Im just tapped in and am a conduit of the spirit of goodness and I'm just relaying what it wants. Nature demands that we move society globally in a different way now, drastically different than the last 3 phases of society.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strauss%E2%80%93Howe_generational_theory

And so we will need utilitarian based policies to fix the many problems that are coming. The situation between men and women will change and it will get better, I'm sure if it. But before that everything will get way way worse. No one man can change the course of history. But we can collectively make a big change.

But honestly man, and I'm going to be honest with you. The times now are not to think about all these things. Soon we'll be fighting for our lives. After the debris has cleared can be begin a healing process. A society so sick and wicked cannot continue to exist. Somehow it was going to die either way. The only thing is that ,that role is being manifested as a brutal war against humanity in our time.

And now it's not about Americas problems or Europes problems. They are coming for all of us now. This is a global war against the enemy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back