Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Proper skin treatment

Sam1

Hail Brothers and Sisters!
As with most things today, there is so much false info and attempts to confuse Gentiles.
Therefor I ask for your opinions on the topic of skin care, more specifically in the treatment of acne scarring.
I currently use proscribed 1.2%/5% Clindamycin Phosphate and Benzoyl Peroxide gel, and 0.025% Tretinion cream.
Now I have total and full understanding that today's medical system is utter bullshit and a jew-set trap for Gentiles, especially here in America, but so far these products have been working.
I am however worried about long term effects, considering HP Shannon recent post about the bullshit in skin treatments and whatnot.
Are these products that i use safe? And if not, what would be a good idea to use/do?
HAIL SATAN!!!
GLORY TO THE EMPIRE OF ORION!
GLORY TO THE ARYAN RACE!

Have you ever used tea tree oil?  How did that work for you?I think if you wanted to consider natural products, Burt's Bees has an acne treatment that comes in a rollerball (last I recalled.)

On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 4:13 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [SSHealth]" <[email protected] wrote:

As with most things today, there is so much false info and attempts to confuse Gentiles.
Therefor I ask for your opinions on the topic of skin care, more specifically in the treatment of acne scarring.
I currently use proscribed 1.2%/5% Clindamycin Phosphate and Benzoyl Peroxide gel, and 0.025% Tretinion cream.
Now I have total and full understanding that today's medical system is utter bullshit and a jew-set trap for Gentiles, especially here in America, but so far these products have been working.
I am however worried about long term effects, considering HP Shannon recent post about the bullshit in skin treatments and whatnot.
Are these products that i use safe? And if not, what would be a good idea to use/do?
HAIL SATAN!!!
GLORY TO THE ARYAN RACE!

I've used tea tree oil before, it works VERY well. It can also be used to help fight infections
On Jan 4, 2017, at 16:13, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [SSHealth] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Have you ever used tea tree oil?  How did that work for you?I think if you wanted to consider natural products, Burt's Bees has an acne treatment that comes in a rollerball (last I recalled.)

On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 4:13 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [SSHealth]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!
GLORY TO THE ARYAN RACE!

I think the post you are referring to is from sister Lydia.
If the creams are working, you can continue using them though there are other better alternatives.I think you can do without. Do you plan on using those products for a long time? How bad are the acne scars? If they are, for the most part, healed then you can switch over to something better. 
What are the nature of the scars? Discolorations? Skin indents? Rashes? Redness? Are you experiencing acne and scars at the same time?
Coconut oil topically is an antimicrobial and balances the skin' moisture, natural oils and will heal the cells by supplying raw fats to assimilate into them.
Tea tree oil is definitely good for acne. Mix some with a base oil like coconut oil or Jojoba oil (close to the skin's natural sebum).
If you have discolorations and such from the acne scars, I recommend a light acid such as kojic and papaya enzymes for exfoliation. This will dissolve old and dead skin at the surface and reveal even toned and beautiful skin.You can use this with a kessa glove for exfoliating even more. Massaging the skin with a Kessa glove will not only remove dead skin but also move and circulate the lymph resulting in clear and healthy skin.
Witch Hazel is also good for closing and tightening the skin and removing excess oil and impurities. Use with a cotton ball and rub on the skin and neck, etc. Follow with coconut oil and tea tree oil on the face.
Keep in mind that you shouldn't use harsh soaps on your skin, especially the face, all the time and when not necessary. The skin has a natural bacteria on it that cleans and softens it on its own.

High Priestess Shannon

I know it may sound stupid and may not be pertinent to the subject of acne scarring  but , I usually use an aloe based lotion (gel) in combination with honey to get rid of pimples on my face , and also seems that ,applied on the affected area, the skin tends to dry and form a crust that in time just falls down without leaving scars or visible spots ...It may be that I'm just lucky enough about the last part , as it may be a genetic factor. What is for sure is that both aloe and honey helps a lot with the skin and form great natural antibacterial barriers , working also in calming the local inflammation   . I dunno I'm just telling what best worked for me , If you're not allergic to any of these there's nothing bad with trying ... I remember one of the Demons advised me about using honey , as I was in a deep crisis about my looks some 2 years ago. Now I'm clean , only when I'm having too much stress some pimple may appear here and there but nothing serious as the method always works for me.

On Thursday, January 5, 2017 12:47 AM, "Ljóss Myrkr ljossmyrkr@... [SSHealth]" <[email protected] wrote:

I've used tea tree oil before, it works VERY well. It can also be used to help fight infections
On Jan 4, 2017, at 16:13, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [SSHealth] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 4:13 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [SSHealth]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!
GLORY TO THE ARYAN RACE!

A couple years ago I came across some information on cosmetics and also a list with a couple of natural ways for skincare.

One of them was this recipe for a cleanser:

Milk and Honey Cleanser
Mix1 tsp warm honey with 1 tablespoon milk or cream
This recipe should be prepared fresh each time.

Due to lack of necessity (I don't usually wear make-up) I haven't even given this a try. But I figured maybe this is useful for someone.

Also I am completely alien as to what to do with acne break outs etc since I've never really had any acne.. And that seems to be quite a rare thing.

Thanks everyone for your replies, I will definitely take what you all said into consideration.It seems that everyone recommends Tea Tree Oil, so I'll buy some of that a Kessa glove, and some Kojic soap. Thank you all,HAIL SATAN!!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 4, 2017, at 21:39, taolvanswd@... [SSHealth] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  A couple years ago I came across some information on cosmetics and also a list with a couple of natural ways for skincare.

Milk and Honey Cleanser

Due to lack of necessity (I don't usually wear make-up) I haven't even given this a try. But I figured maybe this is useful for someone.

Also I am completely alien as to what to do with acne break outs etc since I've never really had any acne.. And that seems to be quite a rare thing.

Sam, before you do anything regarding the kojic soap, you should know what kind to buy. The only one on the market that is really good is the one from Marie France company.
You want the one that costs 14.99. You'll see significant results within two weeks. Soap up your face or body and then use the kessa glove to scrub (not too hard though) your skin and rinse. Follow with a good moisturizer such as coconut oil or any other quality natural lotion or oil.
If you will use tea tree oil, do not scrub skin so hard or it will sting. Hail Satan!
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Thursday, January 5, 2017 7:42 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [SSHealth]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks everyone for your replies, I will definitely take what you all said into consideration.It seems that everyone recommends Tea Tree Oil, so I'll buy some of that a Kessa glove, and some Kojic soap. Thank you all,HAIL SATAN!!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 4, 2017, at 21:39, taolvanswd@... [SSHealth] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Milk and Honey Cleanser

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back