Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

problems with my spirituality

thedevil.horns

everyday for atleast 5 days after i dedicated my soul.. i do yogic complete breath and then trance..then i started with opening of my third eye.. im beginning to lose hope because i cant feel anything so i wrote on a paper my request to father satan to atleast make his presence known.. bt nothing happened.. i did this for how many times, still nothing is happening.. i feel down and sad.. i wanna empower myself

Then do empower yourself. Satan is extreeeemely busy, you know? You have to be patient and persistent with meditations. Στις 2:38 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 18 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "thedevil.horns@..." <thedevil.horns@... έγραψε:
  everyday for atleast 5 days after i dedicated my soul.. i do yogic complete breath and then trance..then i started with opening of my third eye.. im beginning to lose hope because i cant feel anything so i wrote on a paper my request to father satan to atleast make his presence known.. bt nothing happened.. i did this for how many times, still nothing is happening.. i feel down and sad.. i wanna empower myself

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] problems with my spirituality
Sent: Mon, Apr 21, 2014 9:00:25 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Then do empower yourself. Satan is extreeeemely busy, you know? You have to be patient and persistent with meditations. Στις 2:38 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 18 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "thedevil.horns@..." <thedevil.horns@... έγραψε:

[/TD]

Everyone is individual and comes to Satanism at different levels. Patience, persistence, and practice here is a necessity. For some and for most 5 days is no where near enough to feel their presence quite yet. This takes months or in some cases years, but in the end its totally worth the effort. You will be on a much higher plane than those around you, and while others are tearing their hair out and blaming everyone else over how hard their life is, you will be remaining calm, cool, and collected in the most demanding and treacherous circumstances. When you are ready your guardian and Satan will reveal himself to you provided that they aren't busy and have the time to do it. Remember that we are still at war and the Gods are busy. I haven't even seen so much as a shadow in the corner of my room yet. I can feel their presence when they are around but I can't hear their voice or see them yet. You gotta keep empowering yourself, and keep consistent in your meditation routine. These feelings of impatience and sadness you feel are most of the time the enemy trying to put you down. Whenever you feel down or discouraged, just remember that it's they enemy doing it and this is what they want. They will do whatever they can to stop you, and if they can't stop you they will do whatever they can to slow you down. They are seriously relentless and never know when to stop. We as Spiritual Satanists must do the same in our meditations and keep our chins up and our heads high in the face of this oppression as Father Satan and the Gods did the same for us when we were to be destroyed after the mining project was completed. Hail Satan!!

It took me months to get up to third eye. I worked on the other meditations - aura of protection, cleansing energy, ez chakra spin - first, and made sure I had mastered each one before trying something new. So, don't worry. Just keep putting in the work, at whatever pace you find you need, and you will get there.

You said it yourself: you've only just started. This takes time. He most likely has responded, but your senses aren't developed yet enough to know for certain. Give it time. Keep practicing. You'll get there. This does NOT happen in a day, or week, or month. Use this to cultivate patience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back