Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Problems with Dedication

poisonedlizard

I've decided I will be performing the dedication ritual. As I said in my previous post, however, I am unable to obtain a candle. The only candles we have in the house are scented, and although we have a lot of them, I'm not sure if they are able to be used. Can anyone clarify this for me?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "poisonedlizard" <poisonedlizard@... wrote:
I've decided I will be performing the dedication ritual. As I said in my previous post, however, I am unable to obtain a candle. The only candles we have in the house are scented, and although we have a lot of them, I'm not sure if they are able to be used. Can anyone clarify this for me?
I used a home made black candle, The colour of the candle, although being important, is not everything - Your intentions count more than the candle colour.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sivispacemparrabellum" <sivispacemparrabellum@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "poisonedlizard" <poisonedlizard@ wrote:

I used a home made black candle, The colour of the candle, although being important, is not everything - Your intentions count more than the candle colour.
I'm not so concerned with the color as I am the scented part. I think we have one or two dark blue ones. Although, if I were to make my own candle, would there be a way to do that without my parents finding out?

its always an option to do the dedication with an astral temple, which is a safe haven within the astral plain that you build from visuallized materials and will it into existance. you can go to this place through meditation, and are free from the worry of getting in trouble, as you can burn candles to your hearts content there without discrimination.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emple.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "poisonedlizard" <poisonedlizard@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sivispacemparrabellum" <sivispacemparrabellum@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "poisonedlizard" <poisonedlizard@ wrote:

I'm not so concerned with the color as I am the scented part. I think we have one or two dark blue ones. Although, if I were to make my own candle, would there be a way to do that without my parents finding out?

Things you need:
White candle (Can be bought anywhere, no one will give a damn if you buy white candles)
Black food colouring (liquid or powdered stuff, liquid works best)
Stick (Can be found almost anywhere)
Something to set the candle in, use your imagination on this one.
Optional: Coke can/any soda can. (Makes cleaning up easier)
Optional: Cheese grater.

Method:
1) Clean your stick off - if it has bark on it then get rid of it and clean off the dirt, a nice clean stick.

2) Okay, now to the gritty stuff, If you have soda can, cut it in half then put it on the stove. If you don't have a soda can, use a small pot - Now grate or throw in your white candle but make sure the wick IS NOT harmed. If you throw the whole candle in, fish out the wick with the stick. then lay it out STRAIGHT!

3) Once the candle has melted, throw in your dye or food colouring and mix it well with your stick.

4) Put the black wax in the thing you wish to set your candle in, leave it for a minute or two or however long it takes for the wax to go thick, but not set.

5) When the wax is at a thick stage, put in your wick (hold it there if necessary until the wax dries enough to support it.) and you're done!

Hail Satan!
www.diablodomus.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back