Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Problem with malicious spirit and dedication

[email protected]

Greetings
This message was written by someone that I asked for help with writing, cause I was unable to write it my self due to malicious spirit that attached it self to me many years ago. Ever since it makes every task and every day of my life a struggle hard to endure. I tried to join You by dedicating my self to Satan, but I was unable to do so due to presence of previously mantioned spirit that interupt my every attempt. I need help with getting rid of that spirit. If anyone of You might have means to help me in my situation please contact me. I reside in Poland, but help from anyone of You that can and is willing is needed.

It sounds like the enemy is trying to stop you. No matter the distraction/interruption its best to dedicate first. The you can perform a banishing ritual to get rid of it.

If I may ask, how bad are the interruptions? How do they stop you from dedicating?

I can not concentrate, he makes me forget what I had to do before, and he boasts that he blocks rituals in a way that makes them not work.I tried to perform the following rituals: summoning Satan (with four corners of the world), banishing ritual, dedication.I can not focus, and he controls what I see with my eyes so I can not focus on colors.The only way that comes to mind is a dedication with the support of a satanist who would drive away the evil spirit.But I do not know any Satanist, nor do I know where a Satanist can be in my area because you're all hiding.I just want to join you and be happy, but if a malicious freak constantly bothers me so much, this goal will never be achieved.Therefore, I will not give up and try to find a solution.

I can not concentrate, he makes me forget what I had to do before, and he boasts that he blocks rituals in a way that makes them not work.I tried to perform the following rituals: summoning Satan (with four corners of the world), banishing ritual, dedication.I can not focus, and he controls what I see with my eyes so I can not focus on colors.The only way that comes to mind is a dedication with the support of a satanist who would drive away the evil spirit.But I do not know any Satanist, nor do I know where a Satanist can be in my area because you're all hiding.I just want to join you and be happy, but if a malicious freak constantly bothers me so much, this goal will never be achieved.Therefore, I will not give up and try to find a solution.

It sounds to me that you are very delusional and or created a thoughtform subconsciously, but I think you're just lazy in the sense that if you make yourself believe or feel something it happens so, if you feel/think that you can't, you CAN'T. Change your stupid way of thinking and fight your rebellious mind. Rebellion is good, but not in a delusional and stupid way as this.

Believe me, I've seen what this angel can do, and I've seen him, thoughtforms can not affect people in this way and move objects, read more about thoughtforms.
I'm neither lazy nor cowardly, in the previous text, my friend wrote that I will not give up.
In your text, you suggest that it can only be my delusion \ thoughtform without knowing me or knowing the situation in which I really am.
I am completely calm and without paranoia in my head, so the thoughtform is not a problem, only a malicious spirit is to blame here.It seems to me that only an experienced person with evil spirits, or one who has been attacked by one before the dedication, could understand what a malicious spirit can do.why I think so because you are protected and you have never had such an opportunity to see what evil spirits can do.But I can be wrong and I do not claim to be omniscient.
I'm just looking for help because I tried everything and nothing helped, which does not mean that I want to hang myself or panic.
So you can scratch off thoughtforms from this topic so that we can find a way to get out of this situation.
Thank you for your help I know that everyone is trying to help me as much as possible and how he can.

Believe me, I've seen what this angel can do, and I've seen him, thoughtforms can not affect man in this way and move objects, read more about thoughtforms.
And I'm not lazy or cowardly, in the previous text, my friend wrote that I will not give up.
In your text, you suggest that it can only be my delusion \ thoughtform without knowing me or knowing the situation in which I really am.
I am completely calm and without paranoia in my head, so the thoughtform is not a problem, only a malicious spirit is to blame here.
It seems to me that only an experienced person with evil spirits, or one who has been attacked by one before the dedication, could understand what a malicious spirit can do.why I think so because you are protected and you have never had such an opportunity to see what evil spirits can do.But I can be wrong and I do not claim to be omniscient.I'm just looking for help because I tried everything and nothing helped, which does not mean that I want to hang myself or panic.so you can scratch off thoughtform from this topic so that we can find a way to get out of this situation.
Thank you for your help I know that everyone is trying to help me as much as possible and how he can.

This will be a long response and I apologize in advance for it; As stated on the Joy of Satan websites, there are souls of those who have died that are still here. What you are dealing with, while rare, could possibly be a type two ghost, I've copied the link as well as an excerpt directly from the webpage below. If those souls are powerful enough to inflict injuries, who's to say they cant also affect you mentally?
It could also be a christian angel, enemy spirit, or another entity. Ive copied the link for that webpage and two excerpts from it below, as well. My suggestion would be to do an aura cleansing as well as an aura of protection, if it tries to interfere or stops you, keep repeating the process. It will be difficult, but you have to believe with everything you are that you CAN do it. If you truly want to dedicate yourself and be successful in your meditations and rituals, you have to believe you will be, envision yourself pushing through the interference until successful completion of your meditations and rituals. Do not see yourself as a victim to it, see yourself as a warrior against it, determined to defeat it. Keep trying and dont give up. Whether you're delusional, or you're actually dealing with what you say you are, you can overcome it and be successful in your endeavor to dedicate. Believe in yourself. Hail Satan http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... hosts.html
"Ok, now- there are what are known as 'level two ghosts.' These are something else. These souls are much more rare than the others I just wrote about. These were already powerful sorcerers and witches when living, and WHO KNOW THEY ARE DEAD - poltergeists and those who can cause all sorts of mayhem and havoc in certain places. Some can even move objects, inflict injuries, cuts and such on living beings- both humans and animals. They are blatant and most people, even those who are not psychic can sense their presence."
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FOR.html
"Just as Christians and Muslims force their lies and programs onto others; this is no different from the spirit world where enemy spirits who are behind those programs can harass us, especially those of us who are more open psychically. These entities are human-hating and are known for giving negative prophesies. They are also prolific liars" "NEVER WILL SATAN OR HIS DEMONS TELL YOU TO DO ANYTHING HARMFUL OR DETRIMENTAL TO YOURSELF OR OTHERS! These kinds of experiences come from Christian angels and other entities that have nothing to do with Satan or any of our Gods/Demons."
On Dec 11, 2018 4:32 AM, "donotfearthetruth@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  It sounds to me that you are very delusional and or created a thoughtform subconsciously, but I think you're just lazy in the sense that if you make yourself believe or feel something it happens so, if you feel/think that you can't, you CAN'T. Change your stupid way of thinking and fight your rebellious mind. Rebellion is good, but not in a delusional and stupid way as this.

The posts have to be approved before they show up here. Maybe your reply got lost? Yahoo does that sometimes.

If your reply wasn’t blasphemous, or promoting anything dangerous try again?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back